Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

British Customs

Great menu app. Lots of options and completely customizable. Good for large inventories. The developer is very quick to reply if you have a question or issue and will address promptly. Would recommend to anyone looking for an advanced interactive menu.

Baby Dorie Store

Great app. I've tried multiple different apps for my store and Globo Mega Menu is by far the best. It's very easy to use and also very stylish. The support is instant. Contacted them and they fixed the problem within minutes. Great work guys!

Newgoodiez

Nham is da bomb!! Please hear me out guys! Whatever reviews you may come across, TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION!!!!! The customer service is absolutely AMAZING. This is very important!!! Yeah, there has been some slight bugs along the way, but it was quick and easy fixes, and to be honest, it probably had more to do with my web layout, as opposed to them! It was fixed quickly! 5 stars regardless, because here is how I see it. No one is perfect, but the fact that the customer service is there for any issues, then yes 5 stars is well deserved.

Now, lets talk about the app itself. Can you say EASY? Because this is EASY. I tried a different menu type app, and I won't say the names, but it was very complex. This is something anyone can do, if you just focus on what you are doing, it is a piece of cake. This is another big factor in my 5 star rating.

Now for the little details. They let you use icons on the menus, this may seem like no big deal, but as a creative person, I appreciate this!! Adds another level of cleanliness to the menu, shall you want to use them.

5 stars from me! Now if I can get my site open to the public... LOL.

Chance Brazil
CEO @ NewGoodiez.com

The Portocarrero Shop

THE CUSTOMER SERVICES IS OUT OF THIS WORLD!
I HAD NHAM! WHO VERY KINDLY HELPED ME WITH SOME ISSUES I HAD WITH THE MOBILE RESPONSIVE WITH MY THEME! HE TOOK THE TIME TO SOLVE EVERY SINGLE ISSUE I HAD

THANK YOU GUYS! 5 STARS IS THE LESS THING I CAN GIVE YOU FOR THE HARD WORKING!!! YOU DISERVE IT!

Bove Co

Great apps to create the mega menu and it's pretty easy to use! if you have any question you can just contact the support staff is really friendly and hands on!

Another great service from Globo staff! Really helpful throughout the whole conversation and really easy to talk to them even get help to create a custom menu! they work really fast!

Goddesshera

This app is awesome really easy to yous and it looks very professional , and customer care is very helpful , i had some errors and i send them an email with the photos of the errors and they fixed every thing , and now ievery thing is working in order

Token Wares

Awesome App. I am building what I feel is quite a complex menu system and this makes it super easy. And, the menu looks amazing with images of the collections on the menu itself. Loads of options for displaying my menu.

Also, the support is supurb. Within in hours I was in communication with questions I had on a couple of details.
10/10.

Daypack Bags

The app run well. There are few problems when setting it up. However, the support team was excellent. Support me in just 1 hour after I contacted them via Skype.

Fashion Alma Zarazua

Estaba excelente pero ahora me sale error en otros temas. No me gusta ya.

1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next