Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Little Earth Nest

Huge fan of this app and the service team who were so kind and friendly. The app is robust to this point and has a lot more features than others. Support are so forthcoming, thank you we were very grateful.

Dream Wireless

Great support, Solve all the issue that I was having!

Motolab

changed the way the customers see my store! The support team is also very competent! Love this app! Its a must!

Davids Clothing Jesup

Great app for Mega Menus! I have tried a few Menu apps for our store and this app had more features than the other ones around the same price. The customer service is great and responded AND FIXED the issue right away. I love the image function on this app compared to the others Ive checked out. For a retail store it is a must.

Feel Free to check us out:
www.shopdavidsclothing.com

Plumbhub Heating Supplies

Ignore any negative comments about this menu!

At first, this app can be a little bit confusing to get your head around but the developer customer service gets back to you so quickly and helps with any questions. I set the template of my menu up within an hour or so but then found that the "Mega Menu" option was not responsive. I contacted customer service and within a few hours, everything works properly on the menu and I was given an explanation as to why it was not working in the first place.

I have made customisations to my menu and asked support for a lot of help and they have had a lot of time for my requests and always been very helpful. This is the best mega menu app for Shopify stores for the price by a mile, so don't hesitate to try it out.

Camotrek

I am satisfied overall. I was not able to do whatever I fancied just because the app does not have the feature I needed, but thanks to the support team I fixed things and now it looks similar to what I had as an image in my mind.

Bigberthaoriginalfinland

Best Mega Menu app for Shopify.

Tigerlilyandmestore

Good options. Easy to use. Nice Menus

Beyondtech Store

Great!

I installed the app and it didn't work...

Obviously, with some many themes in the market is really hard to be compatible to all of them. But I wrote a quick email and in 10 hours, someone from their team fixed the menu and fixed the responsiveness... now i will start to develop our complicated menu but the app is great, the most functional in the Shopify store (and believe me, i have installed and uninstalled all of them)

You can see it soon in the https://beyondtech.us website!
Beyondtech Dev Team!

Bad Ass Yoga Gear

I have been using this app for a little over a month now. The customization is easily the best of the menu/mega-menu apps out there, and yes, I did try all of the ones in this price range and above.

***NOTE TO SHOPIFY USERS WITH LIGHT/DARK THEME MENU ISSUES:

The forum is saturated with business owners trying to FINALLY get their menus to show on both dark homepages and light other pages; and vice-versa.

The support team helped throughout the lengthy Lunar Holiday to help me fix the issues.

Have a look here to see how beautiful it looks:

It's a great help to one's business when you can combine an excellent app and an excellent support team that even goes beyond that Shopify themselves are willing to go...

Easy 5-STARS!