Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

New Skies

This app is golden. At first the menu was slowing down my store, but customer service was absolutely wonderful. They fixed everything and now I can get back to making sales. I truly recommend this app and best of all it's free.

ZeniEssentials

Loving this app! Very easy to setup and while I had some trouble with publishing, customer service was quick and efficient. Menu looks awesome and well worth the effort. I would definitely recommend.

Leadproinc

Great Customer Service!!! App is pretty easy to understand and build, the problem occurred when it was time to publish to my website. I explained to the Customer service rep and she had it all fixed the next day when i logged on. If you come across a snag, give them a chance to help before you give up. Very helpful and polite!

UPDATE- EXTRA 5 STARS
For continuing their amazing customer support weeks later with more questions and always fixing troubles that may come up.

Move on Branded

Customer support is amazing! I just installed this app but I believe it's gonna be a great tool to make ideal menu for my customers.

January 11, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.🥳 Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.

NAZAKI ONLINE

Definitely the best menu app ever. What's makes it even better is the wonderful support given to make it successful for our store.

January 10, 2020

Best review ever 👍! Thank you so much for your kind words! happy to help! Helen

Figuna

Menu is very god and the Supoort is mega nice :D
can only recommend.
You will really be helped here, the support is very good.

January 10, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! 🤩 Happy to help! Emma

Digital Media Warehouse

I recently was looking for an app to create a mega menu on my website and found quite a few options. Most of the apps I tried didn't work out very well or had poor usability. Then I tried Globo Mega Menu and now I will not be switching to anything else. I easily set up the menu and then encountered an issue with styling. I reached out for support and within 3 business days the issue was resolved. Great App! Great customer service! Highly recommend for your site!

January 9, 2020

Thank you so much! happy to help!
Helen

Unique Designs, Graphic Tees and Gifts at Pemola.com

Ứng dụng rất tuyệt vời. Đội ngũ hỗ trợ cũng nhiệt tình. Tôi rất thích ứng dụng này. Đây là một ứng dụng nên cài để có thể tùy chỉnh thanh menu theo ý của mình.
Very awesome application. The support team is also enthusiastic. I enjoyed this app. This is an application to install to be able to customize the menu bar to your liking.

Redline K-9

I have been using Globo Mega Menu for over a year now as I have begun migrating several stores from an older platform to Shopify. This is simply the best, most configurable and easiest to setup menu app available.

The menus are sharp looking, easy to work with and very powerful. This kind of menu interface is the gold standard for E-commerce platforms.

The customer support that comes along with this app has been second to none. They've really gone out of their way, even doing custom CSS modifications for me to get the look exactly the way I wanted it. They're fast, polite and they take customer service seriously.

Terrestrial Organics LLC

I love this app! Extremely easy and straightforward to use, plus the basic plan is free so that's a perk. It integrated nicely into my current theme and looks really sleek. Very happy with how it turned out!