Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Callé Kings

support team was brilliant and fixed my issues straight away. Brilliant app and looks brilliant. Cheers Guys

Beauty by Evelyn

I just opened my store and I installed the Mega Menu app and I continue to get 404 error messages on my site when trying to click on a category. I worked with customer service to fix it however it continues to happen. If this app were Free I would give it a better rating but its not. If you download this app just be careful and spot check your site. I will be looking for other options.

Eponymous

Great app, had a few tweaks I wanted doing and the support team were on it. Menu looks good and has lots of features.

Token Faith

I had a problem with the mobile menu display. The problem was solved within the hour thanks to Emma's responsiveness. I wanted to emphasize the quality of this application and the assistance to the top. I highly recommend!!

Gofast.dk

Easy to use and looks great! Support is outstanding, and are very helpful. They fixed my problem in under 1 hour.

simplyWORKOUT

Had some issues with the install but support is responsive and helped us get on the right path. Thank you! Loving the menu so far.

Update 8/30/2019 - They're still pretty awesome with following up on requests - quick too!

Natural Supply Co

Very happy with how easy it was to install, and quick help provided when needed. Menu looks need and makes my huge menu more user friendly.

Crua Outdoors

Great mega-menu app. Good support once installed and FREE plan is perfect. Would recommend this to anyone

Sphb

I used this app,Great app,Free plan,I like only Free,I would like to give 5 stars,Thank You.

Make Memento

WOW! This app really is amazing! For years, we have had a very basic menu and we realised that, with a lot of products, customers were finding it very difficult to find the product they wanted. This app has solved that! In a few hours, we have been able to create a brilliant mega menu that catergorises all our products perfectly, and actually helps us to manage our store better also. Even more importantly, the app support is amazing! There were certain bespoke changes we were not able to make but the team at Globo assisted us immediately and we now have specific design changes that fit our store perfectly. The best thing about this app is the ability to add products in the menu, so you can show off your best sellers in the menu! I can't say enough good things about this app, our customers love it already! For anyone who wants to see a working example from a very happy customer - feel free to visit www.makememento.com. Huge thanks to Emma and the team at Globo!

Make Memento - makememento.com