Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Rugged Outfitters nj

We have large menus and his app allowed me to organize them nicely. For our clothign store this was important, we have over 16,000 SKUs.

BlowComb&Co

Simple to use. Downloaded it to go with turbo and I must admit it has a nice aesthetic to it also. I recommend.

Wyldria

Super easy to create a Mega Menu. I'm using the free plan right now and so far, I'm very pleased with it. There's so much you can do with this app, including product image carousels, right in your mega menu! I'm grateful I found this app ^_^ A++ to the creators!

Rossa Beauty

aplikasi sangat bagus, bisa lebih custom untuk pengguna, inspitratif, kreatif, dan jangan pernah berhenti untuk berkarya, thank's

LOVINGLY SIGNED

A great app, highly recommend! Very easy to use, the team offers super-fast customer support and are very helpful.

AndaSeatCanada

Love the app, super easy to design the way you want, the customer support is great too.
Highly recommend!!

Like Shop

muy facil de usar, practico esta excelente , para mi negocio esta increible por que se ajusta a la perfecccion

Gusta Supplies

We've been using this app for a while now and it works perfectly! Love love love the live support. Super helpful and get our questions resolved so quickly. A must have app for Shopify stores!!

dev-counter-point

App is working perfectly. Support team is also good who helped me when I am stuck in a small technical issue.

Curated

I have really enjoyed using the Mega Menu app. It has added an additional level of functionality to my site. Extremely flexible and customisable. Thank you to Emma and team who assisted me when I ran into a slight technical issue.