Reviews (760)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, extensive customization, and compatibility with various themes. They value the ability to create professional, brand-aligned menus, improving website navigation and conversion rates. The support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and efficiency, even during off-hours. The app also offers a free version with robust features and a real-time editing preview mode. It's highly recommended for its functionality and exceptional customer service.

July 7, 2024

Great assistance from the team. And fast too! And on a Sunday! Amazing. I really appreciate Globo's team. The Menu is so easy to work with and looks great. I would give a 6 STAR if i could but it only went up to 5. A++++++++++++++ job. Thank you Globo!

My Store
4 days using the app
June 25, 2024

The mega menu was lagging. Their team arranged a share screen session and solved it. They are professional and pleasant to work with

Techwear Australia
Edited June 25, 2024

So far so good! We have been looking for an app like that and it matches all of our needs! Great Customer Service!

RPG Guild
Poland
April 5, 2024

have been using globe menu since the end of jan 2024, and its been great. the support is very helpful and quick to get back to me. I just had updated to the latest theme version and they quickly got my menu back up and running on It.

Alan Richard Textiles, LTD
April 22, 2024

We tried a few different Mega-Menu apps, this was by far the easiest to navigate and create with the most customisation options. Also, fantastic support!

Clear Diamonds
13 days using the app
May 14, 2024

It’s a great app fully recommend it to give a difference experience to your user. The customer care were also stunning and really helpful

THIS SIDE UP
Netherlands
20 days using the app
April 25, 2024

The app is easy to understand and simple to use. The direct visual representation when editing the navigation bar is very helpful.

The support is also fantastic. I have received quick and helpful feedback on my requests. I am very satisfied with the app and the support.

GRAVURZEILE
Germany
17 days using the app
April 10, 2024

I would recommend this app to everyone, even if you dont need a new menu, simply because the customer service is so outstanding!

- I am decently tech savvy, so when I encountered issues, they were fairly complex to even explain and yet the dev team was more than happy to help.

Sarah was amazing and communicated clearly with kindness, patience, and helped me through several complex coding issues.

They care, they're quick, and they're smart.

Ripken Baseball
19 days using the app
July 10, 2024

The App is very useful and efficiency. The support team is very responsive and helpful for troubleshoot issue. Recommend the APP

YVES ROCHER
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 month using the app
July 1, 2024

The app is fantastic! I've thoroughly enjoyed using it, and it has significantly improved the website. The support team is excellent, always providing prompt resolutions whenever I encounter trouble or need something customised. I highly recommend it.

Holly & Ivy