Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

Mega Menu with images, Drop Down Menu, Navigation Menu

積高五金Jaco Hardware

The support team is top notch, they solve my problems fast and they are tech savvy. I strongly recommend this app to other business

Myxami

We are very happy with the app. The support team is quick and very helpful. We had change requests that the developers took care of.

Labelzone

We were having trouble finding an app to do a more advanced mega menu. Globo Mega Menu was just the answer, with infiniately adjustable settings to tailor it just to your requirements. Plus the support team are super helpful!

Wide Shoes

The support team on this are outstanding. Quick to respond and dealt with some theme issues I was having really quickly. The app is also superb. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a quality app with excellent support.

lastyearsgearstore

The support team are absolutely fantastic! Resolved my issue (which was not their fault in any shape or form) within a matter of an hour or so. Brilliant app highly recommend any app that is developed by GLOBO. lastyearsgearstore.co.uk password: hello

neptyune

Very easy to use, highly recommend. The support team helped me make customizations to better fit my menu into my store.

Stylish Media Ltd

Globo Team is doing a great job. Very professional and phenomenal technical team who are helping people like me to put business back on track for any website problem related to Globo App. Best Customer Service and amazing App experience overall.

Shapeheart Store

Best app to design great menus
Great support, i had some issues regarding the charging speed of my page and the support helped me with that.

Little Colorado

Results vary too greatly with publish feature. Search does not work. Cannot get menu items to align independently, it's all or nothing. Paid only for tabbed menus. I'd pay but getting a menu to publish correctly is too hard.

POPular Designs and Collectibles

Went great for a couple day apart from some minor issues. Now it doesn't even let me create a menu, just add a product item. I only have 2 mega menus so I'm not at the limit. It keeps giving me warnings that I'm using a paid service for having a Highlight on my Main menu and I deleted my menu and it still constantly shows up. VERY disappointed I have spent hours designing this just to scrap it. Thank god I didn't give them money yet. /edit Dropping to one star. Now they've emailed me asking to pay and for me to remove my review? Literally the worst support I've seen yet!

May 12, 2021

Hello,

I'm sorry for your experience.

Regarding the "Highlight": You are using the feature on your menu. this feature is only available in paid plan. That's so I recommend you should delete the "highlight" in your menu item. Then publish your mega menu.

Regarding left over code on your theme: Before delete the app, please hit the button "Unpublish" to remove all of the left over code.

Cheers,