Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

SHOZEZ

I love this app/ Could't get the options in any theme I was looking for. this app is amazing. Highly recommended.

MAKE Vancouver

This is the first time I have ever rated an App. At first, I was frustrated by how the app performed and integrated with my store. However, after a few quick emails with Sarah Nguyen (support agent), I was able to achieve our desired results. The business I worked for then purchased the yearly plan off my recommendation, we are quite pleased. :)

gai-lisva.dk

Very nice designs to choose from and easy to use. The Globo Mega Menu Support has also been very helpful, regarding our questions and issues.

beautifulbelleboutique

Amazing app! Amazing service! Highly recommended! Customer service was super fast to assist and fixed my issue very quickly. A++++++++

AvafinaPet

They were prompt in their response and very helpful. Issue was solved, thank you! Communication was top notch.

Paw Naturals

Great app for mega menu. So many features you can customize however you want. Great customer support too. Always quick to help & respond.

Lavistique

Great app. Works very well. Had some problems with mobile design but the developers responded very quick and fixed it!

rue des nuages

many options and Good support, the settings are clear and intuitive. You can use even if you are not a tech guy

Wide Shoes

Lots of different ways to display and easy to customise to your needs. I have been very impressed with the customer service. Quick reply to emails and resolved my question. Would definitely recommend so far.

skulldaze

I love this app so far. It has allowed me to build the menu I wanted for my store. It has been simple to use and easy to publish immediate changes.