Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

Mega Menu with images, Drop Down Menu, Navigation Menu

NAKTO Official Direct Store

too slow for this app. The page speed will slow too.Most of time, I could not open this page to edit the page.

Coffee Smoke and Fitness

Originally I gave them a 1 star review because downloading the app destroyed my entire store. I reached out and Globo, who has really good customer service. They restored my page to what it was originally. What I do not know is, was there a problem on either end that caused my sight to become scrambled?

August 26, 2019

Dear Customer,

We're sorry for your experience. Are you sure that you have contacted to Globo? We have searched for your message on Email, Live Chat. But we didn't see anything. Did you send with the email rylanpalmer@...?

About the problem, please give us more details via email contact@globosoftware.net. Our support team is ready to support you with.

Thanks,
Helen

Ambrosia

Looks great and easy to use, but after you set it all up there are glitches. On a Desktop view, you cannot click on the checkout cart on your website. I contacted tech support, but there was no response to fix this issue. We installed it since we had so many complaints from our customers and who knows how many people on a desktop could not check out their purchase, so they left our site.