Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

Mega Menu with images, Drop Down Menu, Navigation Menu

ShopMSD

Awesome! Great support, works well with no coding experience or anything. Really happy with it. Installed on 3 sites :)

Laird Superfood

Updated review: shortly after I posted a negative review because of a lack of customer support, their team reached out and helped us investigate the issue. Unfortunately, an update impacted our legacy account and because we were on a free version, they didn't seem to bother updating older versions. Ultimately though, we got the issue resolved and Sarah from support was awesome. Keeping one star back because I wish they would have notified that the update was going to happen. A recent upgrade to the app made our menu stop expanding on hover. No access to support -- I would not recommend.

GAMMA

It's a good app for what we need for our website. So glad we found it to help with product optimization. We look forward to doing more.

THE BOOMM!

Al principio un poco de trabajo hasta que le agarras la vuelta. Lo recomiendo solo debes de prestar un poco de atención a los pasos a seguir .I tu tienda quedara increible.Les pondre una critica constructive pongan la obcion de quitar el cartel de feedback de la aplicasion para poder hacer actualizaciones desde el telefono .Queda justamente encima del boton guardar y no se puede hacer cambios desde el telefono. Gracias

Designer Health Products

I used this app to help create a menu bar for my website. I found it easy to use! Also I am impressed with the support you receive if you require additional help. Thanks :)

MacRider

A fantastic support and we are happy with the fast solution! We recommend the use of this app without a doubt.

ParadimeCoins

10/10. There is literally nothing better. The ease of help of the app and customer service are beyond. Because of this i will be buying one of their paid products. I would give it 5/5 if their watermark wasnt present.

Viatal Corp

I used this app to get a quick and easy Mega Menu set up. The setup itself is easy though we ran into some problems with the app conflicting with our theme made by the same developers. The app support is great, so our issue was fixed by them in a day or two. We've contacted support for a few little fixes since and they've always been very helpful and quick.

MoreThanClassy.com

We created a custom menu together. Helen did a fine job. It took some time but we got it to work. Great job.

Flystyle - Paragliding Gear and Lessons

Probably the best mega menu app for Shopify. I nerded out for three days testing all the mega menu apps. There are a couple of nice features that make this menu app better then others; such as tabs within a mega menu.

But the absolute best feature, and I want to personally thank the developers for doing this, is the ability to insert any HTML you want into a column. The reason why this is helpful is that if you have very big menu lists, you can simply code them yourself way faster then using the interface. You can also get creative and add anything you want into the mega menu such as videos, pictures, html5, basically anything.

Thanks for the HTML feature guys. Really helpful!

Previous 1