Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

SEXYMODA

i am new here, i need to change colors, hope you help me

Sincerely thank you 1234567879101112131415

Lilly's Vintage Shop

I like it once you get the hang of it. The only thing that really annoys me is how they ask for your feedback because its constantly popping up as your trying to make your menu. It's a tab on the side. Give it a break, it makes it too annoying just put it elsewhere.

Pluzt

Going well meanwhile! es una buena app espero sacarle provecho mientras tanto gracias por el desarro

SmithAndArry

Super appli qui répond bien a la demande, je mets 4 étoile car je pense que plus de choix de personnalisation, plus de possibilité pourrai faire de cette aplli un best en la matière.
l'option gratuite est complète et l'ajout de la pub discrète est compréhensible, en bref je n'ai pas envie de changer Très bonne aplli.

Rugged Outfitters nj

We have large menus and his app allowed me to organize them nicely. For our clothign store this was important, we have over 16,000 SKUs.

Like Shop

muy facil de usar, practico esta excelente , para mi negocio esta increible por que se ajusta a la perfecccion

OddGoods

Terrific app with an amazing amount of customization options. Zero issue integrating it with my site, although it did take a little CSS wizardry on my part to get it to fit where the nav sits in my theme.

My only complaint, and it's not unwarranted, is that unlike the basic Shopify nav, Globo Nav cannot create a nav item/collection filtered with a tag. It can only display full collections, which means that it is necessary to create a specific collection for every friggin' "subcategory" in order to fake a filter for the nav. So, instead of pulling three nav items like Men, Women, Teens from a single T-shirt Collection with tags, you have to create one collection for each: Men's tees, Women's tees, Teens tees. Multiply that out by garment type ... holy moly.

That being said, it's still one of the best, if not the best, replacement nav in the app store ... and it's free. Just have to deal with the one rather big negative. Plan your nav strategy well.

GAMMA

It's a good app for what we need for our website. So glad we found it to help with product optimization. We look forward to doing more.

THE BOOMM!

Al principio un poco de trabajo hasta que le agarras la vuelta. Lo recomiendo solo debes de prestar un poco de atención a los pasos a seguir .I tu tienda quedara increible.Les pondre una critica constructive pongan la obcion de quitar el cartel de feedback de la aplicasion para poder hacer actualizaciones desde el telefono .Queda justamente encima del boton guardar y no se puede hacer cambios desde el telefono. Gracias

Designer Health Products

I used this app to help create a menu bar for my website. I found it easy to use! Also I am impressed with the support you receive if you require additional help. Thanks :)

Previous 1