Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

Smart & Seamless: Loyalty Points, Rewards & Referrals

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

ShirtPunch

Speedy and professional customer service. A bit pricey when you have more than 50 users but other than that our experience has been good so far.

My Java Moments

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app! Although I am a new business I have already implemented the app and am offering rewards to my customers. I see this as a long term relationship to help grow my business and customer loyalty.

This That And The Other Thing / U Pick Koffee

This is a very detailed app that works great with Shopify. It includes all of the features you could possibly want, at very affordable prices. The customer service / help system is second to none. When I contacted them I received timely, accurate, friendly assistance. I have finally found the system that will work for our company, and I am so glad we located GLOW for our Loyalty Program.

Paradise Planner Co.

Best loyalty app I've found. Vip tiers at an affordable price, no order limits, easy setup, lots of customization and a clean and modern looking design. And great customer service from Chris!

Equipos Interferenciales

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

I'm using this app to launch my loyalty program. I think it's very complete in free mode. Also paid modes are MUCH CHEAPER than other apps, so in case you need an upgrade it's not a big deal to pay.
Everyone it's always in contact, it's easy to resolve any questions or problems

Tot Threads

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app. I have used this for about 6 months to gain customer confidence and repeat business. It has improved my POS and online sales.

Online & Beyond

Location Croatia

For the first glimpse, the app looks very interesting; but practically it doesn't work! I installed it, customized it, and tried it but it's not reflecting the addition of points after purchases. I raised the issue to the support team a week ago, and chased them twice for updates. Last update I had was that they are "checking" and that was 3 days ago - till now it's neither resolved, nor I heard from the support team.

Lady x apparel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am trying to get in contact with someone and none answer I been charge $25,000 dollars I only have 535 members thank god my card didn't go true but now I can't print labels because I have a bill for 25,000 I need this fix now

July 7, 2021

Thanks for reaching out. I apologize for the scare and am glad it's been resolved. It looks like you upgraded to a custom plan on July 1st with 5,000,000 active members (the highest custom plan we offer) and then downgraded to our Startup plan for $29/month on July 2nd, which, perhaps, was your intention from the beginning? If you exceed our normal pricing plans with more than 12,000 active loyalty members we offer custom plans and you can specify the number of members you'd like. In this case, when you upgraded, you selected the maximum possible value and it caused the price to be very high. There is a confirmation page where merchants have to accept the new pricing in Shopify and it usually prevents any issues but seems to have been accepted when you upgraded. We're going to lower the maximum number of loyalty members from 5M to 250k in response to your report to ensure the pricing maximum is much lower unless a business reaches out to our team and has more than 250k customers in their loyalty program. If you have any follow-up questions, please feel free to reach out to our team at support@glowloyalty.com we're happy to help.

Crystals By Serendipity

Time spent using app About 2 months

We've been running the Rewards and Refer a Friend programme for about a month and the early customer take up and reaction is good. The App itself is pretty much intuitive, quick to set up and highly brandable. When we've needed support it's always been forthcoming and helpful, but if you're in the UK be aware they operate on East Coast USA time zone. We've happily moved up from the Free plan to the first level of Paid for based on our early experience. We love to be able to integrate with JudgeMe Reviews

Viva La Moda

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 18 hours

I have added this app to both of my websites, the support was amazing quick replies and simple easy to follow instructios. The initial setup was straightforward and took about 20 minutes. I can't comment on the sign up rate as yet as I have just gone live. Thanks to Ryan awesome support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10