Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

by Glow Loyalty

Smart & Seamless: Loyalty Points, Rewards & Referrals

Lady x apparel

I am trying to get in contact with someone and none answer I been charge $25,000 dollars I only have 535 members thank god my card didn't go true but now I can't print labels because I have a bill for 25,000 I need this fix now

July 7, 2021

Thanks for reaching out. I apologize for the scare and am glad it's been resolved. It looks like you upgraded to a custom plan on July 1st with 5,000,000 active members (the highest custom plan we offer) and then downgraded to our Startup plan for $29/month on July 2nd, which, perhaps, was your intention from the beginning? If you exceed our normal pricing plans with more than 12,000 active loyalty members we offer custom plans and you can specify the number of members you'd like. In this case, when you upgraded, you selected the maximum possible value and it caused the price to be very high. There is a confirmation page where merchants have to accept the new pricing in Shopify and it usually prevents any issues but seems to have been accepted when you upgraded. We're going to lower the maximum number of loyalty members from 5M to 250k in response to your report to ensure the pricing maximum is much lower unless a business reaches out to our team and has more than 250k customers in their loyalty program. If you have any follow-up questions, please feel free to reach out to our team at support@glowloyalty.com we're happy to help.

Crystals By Serendipity

We've been running the Rewards and Refer a Friend programme for about a month and the early customer take up and reaction is good. The App itself is pretty much intuitive, quick to set up and highly brandable. When we've needed support it's always been forthcoming and helpful, but if you're in the UK be aware they operate on East Coast USA time zone. We've happily moved up from the Free plan to the first level of Paid for based on our early experience. We love to be able to integrate with JudgeMe Reviews

Viva La Moda

I have added this app to both of my websites, the support was amazing quick replies and simple easy to follow instructios. The initial setup was straightforward and took about 20 minutes. I can't comment on the sign up rate as yet as I have just gone live. Thanks to Ryan awesome support.

Vinyl Me Crazy

I only started using Glow Loyalty but my experience has been great. Easy to use, customer support has been excellent (thanks Ryan!). Migration from my old system was super easy, too.

Great Aussie Sweet Company

I would recommend this app to reward loyal customers. I was really happy with their customer service and happy to help structure a plan that works well for us.

AdoraPH Stage

We choose this app because we want to have a rewards/loyalty program on our online store. The app is very easy to use and it works great! Ryan from app developer/support team is very accommodating with our inquiries and requests! Thank you so much!

aabe creative

Well what can we say - Glow is an absolutely amazing reward/loyalty app and after lots and LOTS of research, we think this is the best app by far... Also, all of those other reward apps should be ashamed of themselves for charging such ridiculous amounts of money. Glow is very-very slick and really-really easy to use for us and our customers too. We think Glow is perfect for any business of any size and we're really excited for the future for our website and our customers now that we have this app installed. We're completely new to rewards points so the customer service has been simply amazing with answering our questions and helping quickly with installation support. Really nice bunch of people too :) Dear Glow - Thank you so much for creating this innovative app and for choosing the right (sensible and fair) price points. Congratulations and good luck. Dear Shopify - Kick all the other reward/loyalty apps out of the app store, Glow is the only one you need :) Cheers,
Anthony

UPLEAFS

This Glow:Loyalty App works great! So far, I have not experienced any issues with the App and I truly appreciate the pricing structure. As a start-up, it is challenging to find apps that don’t kill you with monthly fees when you don’t have a large customer base yet. It may not have all the bells and whistles as some big competitor Apps that have additional functionality for integrations, but I’m loving what it offers so far. I highly recommend it! Give it a whirl, because it’s free!

Yesteryear Records

Easy set-up. Well priced at entry level. Very good customer service and response times from the Glow team with clear answers to questions asked. Does what it says it does. Haven't used the VIP Tiers as yet but all indicators suggest this will also work very well. Recommended.

aimoha

这是一个很不错的软件,帮我解决了很多问题,尤其是忠实顾客的平台。所以在这里写下评论,支持一下。これは非常に優れたソフトウェアであり、多くの問題、特に忠実な顧客向けのプラットフォームを解決するのに役立ちました。 だからここにコメントを書いてそれをサポートしてください。

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9