Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

by Glow Loyalty

Smart & Seamless: Loyalty Points, Rewards & Referrals

llamasfeas

Tried a bunch of different apps for a rewards program and quickly fell in love with this Glow. App is clean, easy to use, very easy to setup and figure out, in addition friendly and prompt customer service. Can't go wrong

Rainbow Kids Boutique

Recently installed the app. It looks great, very professional, and feedback from our customer base is that they are impressed! The support has been super fast and friendly so far and there are plenty of features I didn't know about before I installed it.

The interface is clear and it's easy to use.

Pricing is great compared to competitors. Excellent experience so far.

Hädecke Shop

Easy to install and customize. Their support is friendly and incredibly fast. One of the only affordable apps where you can reward with products (it’s the only way in Germany for booksellers to run bonus program so). Hope they will solve the problems with automatic members (same here) and the translation difficulties, but I’m very confident about it ;)

May 13, 2020

We appreciate the kind words greatly. Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with others and allowing us to help with your loyalty program. We're here if you have any questions or need assistance.

America Coffee Co.

I have vetted several loyalty apps for Shopify and have nothing but good things to say about Glow after using them for a couple of months. They are the least expensive of all the apps I have investigated and offer the most features for the price point. They have a free plan, and it's only $9/month for up to 500 customers. Other apps in this category charge hundreds per month for similar features. Glow is simple, and they make it easy to award points to your customers and set up rewards. Customers can use their widget to exchange their points for discounts or products from your store. They do award guest accounts with points by default, but you can disable that option if you'd like or set points to expire, so they don't count against your limit. It's easy to control your numbers if you are working on a budget, however, we use guest points to our advantage and incentivize guests to register and claim their points. A+ to the team as well, they are very accommodating and always responsive when we reach out.

May 13, 2020

Thank you for the great review. We're thrilled that you've found Glow's loyalty and referral features to be a great value compared to the other Shopify loyalty apps. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the future.

YODERCROSS

I tried about 4 other apps and deleted all of them, happily keeping Glow. I don’t have many Shopify customers yet, so I love that there’s a free plan that fits my current needs and still lets me customize things to my liking. I also truly appreciate that the next tier up isn’t ridiculously expensive (like some apps), and I hope my customer base gets big enough soon so I can upgrade and explore the full features. Regardless, I’ve had it about a week and couldn’t be happier. THANK YOU GUYS!

May 6, 2020

Thank you so much! We're really thrilled you are enjoying the app!

Da Kine's Kava

I needed a nice referral program/rewards app, and this one works great. Not to mention it's PRETTY! I love it. Customer service was also a huge help, going above and beyond to help me customize the widgets.

May 6, 2020

Thank you so much! We really appreciate the review!

Hockey Card World Inc

Been looking for an app for loyalty rewards points. Tried a few and this was the easiest to use and does everything we want it to. Right now we are using the free version but if things continue to work properly as they are, we defiantly will upgrade. So far so good!!

Kole Jax Designs

This app is AWESOME! Ryan and his team went above and beyond to make this fit right into our Sparkle Rewards! Price is fantastic, service is top notch and we couldn't be happier. STOP looking for another loyalty/rewards app....this is the ONE!

Cannesis

Holy cow! I've tried all the other apps and, let me tell you, they are pricey! Glow lets me do everything I want to and more and I don't have to pay hundreds of dollars a month! The app is super clean and user friendly and, when I've needed them, support has been helpful and quick to respond.

I really wish more apps on Shopify were this easy to use and setup. Our industry is all about brand loyalty so its really great to be able to count on an app like this to keep our customers coming back to us time and time again!

If you're on the fence, they have a free plan you can try out for as long as you need. Just do it, you'll thank me later.

SiMEDIO

Finally a loyalty app with affordable pricing for a small one-person ecommerce, as I am. And, with an awesome support team, with plenty features (including emails), easy set-up, great UI and non only english usage.

There are some things which could be improved (like more integrations, email templates and ways to earn points) but I know it's the beggining of this app.

Fingers crossed for the future developping of Glow Loyalty app which I love!

Previous 1 3 4