Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

by Glow Loyalty

Smart & Seamless: Loyalty Points, Rewards & Referrals

Lion Of Judah Creations

I love using the Glow Rewards App! It's convenient, easy to use and super easy to implement. I believe my customers will love being rewarded for shopping on my site.

RedThread

We spent a lot of time looking for the right loyalty app, and launched one other one and then deactivated it. Glow had the flexibility we wanted in the Rewards based on $ spent, making our program really simple for customers. There are a few things you need to do manually (like upload customers from another app) but the team was super helpful and responsive and had it done within hours. I highly recommend!

Deb's Tilbud

it is a great app. Thank you for all of your help with the process.. I had no issues at all. debstilbud.dk

Enrico Rizzi Milano

Absolutely the best loyalty program!! Very simple and the support is beatuful and efficient! Thank you!

DigiCard-Hub

Excellent app, the support is there and reliable. Unlike other reward apps glow has it all with reasonable pricing scheme.

Viners

Loving Glow! Excellent app and customer service. Ryan was very helpful and the app is much better than other expensive apps. Congrats to Glow team!

Schoene and Son Toys

This app does what it says but even better is the helpful, responsive support team! They are always there to help troubleshoot or show you how to do something.

Freyja Magical Beauty Care

Esta app esta increible, super sencilla de usar e instalar. El widget esta hermoso y le da muchisima visibilidad a los clientes. Super importante que puedes traducir todo al español! hasta los correos que se le mandan a tus clientes y esto para mi negocio es clave. Muchas gracias!

Aloha Vapes

This app is very easy to use and operate. I would definitely recommend this to other small businesses looking for a way to bring customers back.

BK Variety Market

This is a GREAT app for rewarding your customers for loyalty and referrals! I have used Smile before and I am glad I decided to give this app a try... what a difference in functions and customization. I am a new store and have been jumping from app to app in all categories to see what fits me the best, and I am happy this one came across my path before I kept wasting time and effort on too many other reward apps. I am sure that going forward this app is only going to get better and better. Thank you Glow! I look forward to a successful relationship!