Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

by Glow Loyalty

Smart & Seamless: Loyalty Points, Rewards & Referrals

EarthBorn Organics

There is NOOOOO support. Every time I launch this app it says no one is available and they will get back to me in 1 day. Then the messages wont go through half the time. Don't waste your time. **** UPDATE I have waited for weeks for someone to bother to reach out after this review and STILL no one bothers. PLEASE STAY AWAY. There are much better performing apps with support on the marketplace.

December 11, 2020

Hey there,

I apologize for the support experience you had with Glow. We have support staff online from 8 AM - 5 PM PST on weekdays. On average, our response times are approx 4 hours, but we do answer questions in the order we receive them to be fair to merchants, and also by the level of plan. In your case, I think there may be an email issue because we have sent a couple of messages without a reply. We'd love to help though if you're willing to circle back. If you email support@glowloyalty.com and ask for Ryan or Larry I'll be sure that you get premium support on our free plan to resolve any issues. Again, I sincerely apologize and hope to hear from you soon.

Sassy Girl Aroma

The app is nice. But I have had to many people complain that when they redeem it they have to wait for an email. Then when they go to use it and if the website closes out when they put their code in they can no longer use the code. So they lose all of their points. This has made me make the decision I can't keep paying $50 a month for something with these kind of flaws.

QueenSanity

The free app is nice. I like how easy it was to set up. I do not like that the points for whatever reason won't automatically add after the purchase. Not sure why but I had to add the points myself. Hopefully it can be fixed soon.

Gigi's Closet Unlimited

It is a great fit for my clothing website. I love seeing the new members and emails templates are great.

The Facial Room

Die App lässt sich problemlos übersetzen bzw. individualisieren. Das Design lässt sich anpassen und alles funktioniert so wie es soll. Ich habe viele Apps ausprobiert, dies hier ist mit Abstand die Beste!

dipology

Glow has been amazing so far! It looks great on my website and it was really easy to get my previous customers added into the system. I've heard great feedback from my customers so far as well! I recommend it 100%!

Lion Of Judah Creations

I love using the Glow Rewards App! It's convenient, easy to use and super easy to implement. I believe my customers will love being rewarded for shopping on my site.

RedThread

We spent a lot of time looking for the right loyalty app, and launched one other one and then deactivated it. Glow had the flexibility we wanted in the Rewards based on $ spent, making our program really simple for customers. There are a few things you need to do manually (like upload customers from another app) but the team was super helpful and responsive and had it done within hours. I highly recommend!

Deb's Tilbud

it is a great app. Thank you for all of your help with the process.. I had no issues at all. debstilbud.dk

Enrico Rizzi Milano

Absolutely the best loyalty program!! Very simple and the support is beatuful and efficient! Thank you!