Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

by Glow Loyalty

Smart & Seamless: Loyalty Points, Rewards & Referrals

Loja Egomes Digital

The application is excellent that can be improved but what is available lately is one of the best for its functionality, made even better by offering an initial account for up to 50 customers in the loyalty system.

MatchaEasy

The starter price is great to kickstart. But the jump from USD9 to 29 is too much without extra functions and there are lots of options around with more functions with USD29.

Flora & Leaf

I highly recommend Glow. It was really easy to set up and it is a great way to track rewards. The customer service is absolutely wonderful. Cheers guys!

Lexie's Brew

Excellent way to help us track our rewards program, and I highly recommend Glow. It's extremely easy to set up and use, and we look forward to using it for the foreseeable future.

LOVECASUALCHIC BOUTIQUE

The process of getting GLOW set up on my website was really easy! The walk through process after downloading the app was quick! When I had questions, the support team got back to me in a reasonable time and throughly answered all my questions. I really appreciate the support I got from Larry. He was very helpful!

Cloud Cabin Vapes

this product works well through the loyalty programs rules i've set up. Pricing is pretty good will the different tiers for total members, good cost effective solution

Seraphina Advanced Skincare

Great option for the price! CSS customization was great. And the customer service team was super helpful.

Amanda Lapalme Art

Edited review: the support team is very helpful and responsive, they were able to resolve all my issues and now everything is running smoothly. Thank you!

Lookaé

L'application est bien customisable avec le css pour ressembler au style de ma boutique. J'apprécie ne pas avoir de widget sur ma boutique mais juste un lien discret. Ma boutique n'étant pas encore ouverte je n'ai pas pu tester si tout fonctionne correctement, en espérant ne pas avoir de problème. En tout cas je suis content pour l'instant d'avoir trouvé cette appli qui fait tout ce que je veux, mieux que tout le reste du marché.

Glitter Craze

I don't even know where to begin with the headache this app has caused our business. We pay over $390 a month and the site is down half the month. No support and the amount of customer emails and messages we have to answer due to the site and codes not working is unbelievable. We have had to hire someone just to handle this apps issue. We will be done with this app in 2 days and it is the biggest relief for our company. If you have a high volume site Do NOT download this app for loyalty rewards. They can't handle the volume and the glitches are too numerous to list. Worst mistake we have made. The plan adds in people that just browse the shop without actually purchasing anything causing the app to exceed the limit. We went over 35k members constantly even with us deleting these fake accounts. Each the system froze the app not allowing our regular customers to use their rewards although they still charged us for the time the app was down and each time wanting us to upgrade the app to a higher plan and taking a week or more to get back to us because they wouldn't have an available upgrade on the site. We had over 35k accounts each month on the glow loyalty rearwards but did not have that amount in sales. Something doesn't make sense here. I don't have 4 extra hours a day to delete these fake accounts on the app nor should I have to pay additional $100's of dollars in fees for fake accounts. Time to upgrade your software and expand customer service. You can't charge a person when your site isn't providing the service due to the site not allowing customers to access it.

February 11, 2021

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I reviewed your account and can see that you exceeded the number of active members on your plan a few times, which caused your account to be deactivated until you upgraded to the next tier. We agree that the upgrade process needed to be improved, so we released an update several weeks ago that addressed your specific issue. Merchants can now self-upgrade on custom plans to ensure their accounts remain active at all times, up to a million customers. As for your comment about active users, we only count customers with points towards your plan limit, so it sounds like there may be some confusion regarding this. We award guest checkouts with points by default, but this functionality can be disabled easily from the app settings, and you can also have points expire to lower your costs. Glow has had 99.99% uptime since we launched last year, with no significant downtime. We hope you will reconsider and give us a chance to help. We have solutions in place for many of the issues you've described. Our support team is online M-F from 8 AM - 5 PM PST, and we would be happy to discuss further if you're willing.