Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

aliveiptv

very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very nice

Entrepreneur Legal Corner

I have a store where I sell a legal policy and contract templates. I needed something to be able to create my affiliate network, keep track of everything and pay them. I can't believe this app has such an amazingly generous free tier plan. When it comes time for my upgrade I won't hesitate because this free plan is better than many more expensive paid options I've used.

Aronui Collections (Parafina AUS NZ)

The app was very easy to use and helped navigate through the process. Especially for someone new to the on-line shopping game.

Unicorn Love

This is simply the best app for your affiliate marketing. Period! It's simple and builds trust to your affiliates! Love it!

gooddmall

Complete introduction. Thank you! Hope can do more with Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro. Can I submit review now?!

Moda Cake

worked out of the box. The guided walk through from config to test order was excellent. Hopefully the app works like this for real production!

Hello Chestnut

A really good app! The communication from support was excellent when I required help importing affiliate data from an old app. So many features for myself and the affiliates and at a very reasonable price too!

shop.terrysframingandart.com

The app was very easy to configure. I'm excited about the possibilities that it will bring to the marketing of my store!

Home Faith Family

So far I'm loving how seamless and easy this app has made my affiliate marketing strategy. Thank you!

Laurel Studio

I just started using this app today and so far I'm blown away by how easy the setup experience has been. Very well designed!