Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Hopoly

Good App for sellers easy setup and well done developers. Best free app for affiliates on shopify
Well Done

Luxury watch ideea

I asked about the wrist sizes that this watch would fit and everyone stated that it was big enough. Now I am not fool enough to believe that these folks could guesstimate my actual size but I did get my hopes up.

Steampunk Store

ça à l'air de bien fonctionner. Je n'en suis qu'au début donc je met 4 étoile pour l'instant. Je recommande

Alma Cálida

Me gusta esta app, es fácil de usar, facilita link y códigos de descuento a los afiliados, con una cuenta donde pueden ver las comisiones generadas, el número de ventas, etc. Está muy bien, sencilla y efectiva.

Fresh Edze

I have installed it. Now I have planned to go more with it. it has a lot of free. I am loving it. i hope my store will grow fast with this help.

Charlestine & Company

So far this has been the best set up process I have ever experienced for a Shopify app. Well done to its creators. Hopefully the service is as seamless as the installation. Thank you for blessing us with the creation of this app.

ECOVIBE

Thank you very much for translating the app to Dutch, will start working now, installing the app went perfect.

Bexon Jewelry

Was looking for a free affiliate app and this one is super easy to set up, and has the customization options I was looking for. Literally just installed it, now to get some affiliates!

Pets and Pet Lovers

Great free affiliate app. The best free app so far in shopify.
if you just start a shopify store you have to try this app. it will save you a lot of money.

Marvel Hairs

The tutorial and set up was very easy to understand. It's the best affordable affiliate app in Shopify, from their free and paid plan. Their free plan gives you more than enough features to get started having affiliates and their paid plan is affordable enough to jump in once you get established.