Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing | Reviews

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

SMALit

awesome app, simple and easy to use! I've learned everything i need in few steps, you should try it!

Comfort Pet Store

Easy to setup :) Can't wait to use the app for my website. Just need to gather some influencers and I'll get going!

Spruce Pup

I just began using Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro, but the setup was super easy and I appreciated the clear and thorough walkthru.

Habbi Habbi

We are using this app to set up our affiliate program. Since our program is small, we wanted something free and easy to use. This app made it super easy to get started and support responded promptly to questions!

Amaterasu Beauty

I just set this up last night and already received answers to both my emails. The setup was super easy to do and the backend is really easy to navigate. A very well thought out app and straightforward. The developer is super helpful and responsive. Already signed up new affiliates this morning.

Omniletics

Just getting started but the setup was far superior to the other service I tested. The dashboard feels more modern than the competitor.

Cloud Trendy Shop

at the moment is awesome i didn't know this cain of apps and i think is really good idea!! lovely app

Excellent MedHK

I just start using this App.
The tutorial is easy to understand and follow!
And the tutorial always shows the essential functions.

OneUp HempCo Limited

Easy to install. Clear instructions. Everything seems to work the way it should. Would recommend this if you need to add affiliates to your store.

Madre Tierra Shop

Quick setup, clear step by step hope the service continues like this with our new affiliate program.