Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

Free plan available

Zandi K Products

So easy to use!!! This will be perfect for our store and our professional retailers to use during the Covid-19 shutdown! The set up walks you through everything. Will keep you posted on the rest.

Luke's Toy Factory

This app fulfills a need for small manufacturers like us (Luke's Toy Factory). Especially with the changing world of retail, it's great to be able to connect with online stores that aren't Amazon based. One of the great things about Shopify is the ability to create a carefully curated set of products that reflects your ideals and mission.
Goaffpro is easy to set up, the staff is super helpful and , like us, a small company competing with giants. They are focused on customer service and willing to work with you. Plus, it's a great value proposition. So, give it a try!

Alexesonline

I am just starting to try the application, but for now, it look great I hope this help to get sales to my store.

Tecorra

The first free app I've found on shopify that I'm actually happy with. It is outstanding, and I can see why they offer it for free. It has features you don't even realise you want on the pro version. As soon as I can afford it, I'm upgrading. 5/5 for quality, service and providing a free version for startups like me!

Kinetiksports

Fast and so easy to setup!
This app is amazing! I don't have affiliate experience but you learn very it here in a bit of time

Make My Thingz

Looks too good for me,,,, I love it. It does what it says. The interface is pretty simple and effective

oneplanet.shop

I just started with it. But so far it is very user friendly! I was able to do it all by myself and I don't know much about setting up webpages.

Fitness X Health

easy to follow their guide for set up the setting. Also, the response to question is also fast and point out the solution. just finish the set up and waiting for the result.

Stoked cw

Just installed this app and so far so good..just need to understand it a bit better and start promoting it.

manvaptech

great can help other merchants decide whether to use this app experience with Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro