Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

WIGKED WIGS

I am very surprised with this app. I just downloaded it but the set up was extremely helpful!
I have to explore more before I give 5 stars but this is the app I've been looking for!

Case Approved

This app seems really easy and the step by step guide is really good as well.Totally recommend this app to all the users. Happy earning :))

Herb Tech Pharmaceuticals

Really easy to set up!!!! Seems to have everything we need. I am excited to start inviting folks to join.

Dabolly

Great app. Easy to set up and straightforward to work with. Anuj has been also very helpful in solving the problems. We are even talking to the team for customized service.

Now That's Personal!

I use this app to help me get more eyes on our website. Grow our revenue. I really like how easy it was to set up. The process for our potential affiliates is real straight forward and easy. It appears , so far, to be easy on our end as well. We only have one Affiliate so far.

TokHouseBr

ótimo muito me agrada facil utilização .ok

www.suplimenteyamamoto.ro

The app is user friendly and I was able to set it up in a few minutes. It also drives you through the testing process so that you make sure everything work fine. It offers both referral links and promo codes to the affiliates.

Islandly Box

This app is VERY user friendly. I was able to set up our company's program in a matter of minutes. I especially like the Marketplace!

Carbon Cartel

Simple, easy to use, love it. Needed a quick referral solution and this app provided me that with no issues whatsoever

NxT-nation

Works so far hope I get some sales lol. Apparently, this gotta be 100 characters so here ya go, also God bless this sh*t free... Where were you before I blew $300 on ads!!