GoAffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro - Easy affiliate and Influencer marketing

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Granate

Location Dominican Republic
Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing App!
Very easy to set up and working with it, I highly recommend this app for your affiliate program

mySoftwareShop

Location South Africa

Detailed setup guide and very user friendly. Time will tell but this should definitely bump up sales.

MFMA | Made For Makeup Artists

Very simple to use and the price is good for the pro plan! I wish we could customize more the dashboard !!

Eco Boutique Australia

Location Australia

Great app with excellent tutorial. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who want's to grow their online business without having to outlay huge amounts of cash.

Pranaii

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 hours

So far so good! Quick setup and install, very straight forward! Hopefully I can run discount promo codes specifically for certain products or collections...

Bamblu

Simple set up! I'm eager to see what more the app can do. I've needed an affiliate program for a while now and was nervous to commit to creating a process. This has made it easy. Thank you.

cameracal

Time spent using app About 4 hours

We used an app on a Woocommerce site before moving to Shopify and this app is a perfect example of why we moved. It was set up in minutes, bulk imported our existing affiliates and gave them a professional platform that looks great and gives perfect transparency. The heavily laden admin tasks were gone and we could focus on growing our affiliate programme without out fear of growing our admin. Their support is the best I have come across!

Smoky Mountain Fresh Roast Coffee

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It took me awhile to figure out all the nuances and possibilities, but the company was attentive and helpful. I LOVE THIS APP! After years of playing around with Multilevel Marketing, my own company now has a multilevel affiliate program! I love the pop-up after purchase that offers every customer the opportunity to become an affiliate. In just a few days, I had new affiliates and sales increased by 50%! I've had shopify stores for 3 years. This app is a keeper. So I still have an "advertising budget", but now I'm paying the people who love my coffee, instead of google and FB.

Flower Haze

This was really easy to use and great to get sponsors and affiliates interested in you. I'd definitely recommend.

POISON ARROW RETRO

Location Australia

Easy to set up, and Easy to Use. Fingers crossed it is easy for our affiliates to use as well