Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Kurv Appeal

I'm new to affiliate marketing and this app makes it so easy! The step by step set up was easy to use

Giorgio damore

Good job developers. Best affiliate marketing app on shopify by a long stretch!! Fitted all our needs and is in addition free to use.

vikingsnutrition

great app! I just started using an affiliate program and the system and the support is on point, must try!

HealthPulze

I couldn't find an option to downgrade my plan , apps are designed to rip off store owners. I sent an email didn't get any response how to downgrade.

August 5, 2019

Hello HealthPulze

For downgrade, please contact our customer support team at support@goaffpro.com. Our team should respond within 24 hours with a list of breaking changes with the downgrade (if any) and after your confirmation, your plan would be downgraded.

If you want to do an urgent downgrade, you can simply uninstall the app to cancel the bill. This approach is not recommended for the fear of service disruption to the affiliate. A clean downgrade works best.

I wish you would give us a chance to help you with this. We sincerely wish to hear from you.

Update: as it appears the matter was resolved in a couple of hours by the support team. Thank you for giving us a chance to resolve this issue.

Dapper Woodworks

So far I have really enjoyed using Goaffpro. As a small brand its difficult to pay the high fees of traditional affiliate programs. The free option is great and provides everything I need to have a good affiliate link program!

The Feel Good Company

This app & its customer service are incredible. Just starting with the free plan, we were able to test an affiliate program to donate a portion of sales to charity, which was a great success. Goaffpro allows us to be transparent with our partners, who can easily login and track their sales and payouts. I had a couple of questions on settings, and customer service responded within minutes to help me. Give this app a try for your Shopify store - you won't be sorry. Thank you, Goaffpro!

Miss Aladdin

I used this app to help me with my affiliate marketing program. The app is perfect and easy to use.

gigss.tv

I've sold Mary Kay, Vacuum's, Knives, and Tupperware, This is a perfect and easy Affiliate System!

Becky Jewelry

Very good and easy for far!!! Looking forward for the results (:

Assamica Agro

Really nice app for affilate marketing, I would recommend using this app! It is very simple to use...