GoAffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro - Easy affiliate and Influencer marketing

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Alter-Native

The best Affiliate app on Shopify by far! So eazy to install and setup. Works great. Comes with a free to join affiliate network

Aladdin Store

Location Italy

Mi è piaciuta molto. Basica nella grafica ma devo dire abbastanza funzionale. Fa bene il suo lavoro.

TO Jewelry

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I love it soooo much. It helps me get so many affiliates and its affordable.

bendthetrend20

I really do like this app but if could upgrade things through mobile instead of just laptop that would help thanku

OK-CHEF

Location India

Brilliant App. Provides tools and transparency to Affiliates; and helps them grow with our business.

Artemis Active

Location Australia

Seems great so far, super easy to setup and add to my website. Did a test run and everything is really easy.

Relbee

Location Australia

Really Loved the way this app works! 100% recommending to anyone who's getting started with affiliate programs

Sell your stuff online

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Wow, within minutes we have an affiliate program. SO easy to install. We're trying out the free version right now, but if this works for us I'll upgrade. Nice that you can start for free. Thanks! Love the app so far.

Vigina

Location Netherlands

Love the way they explain and help you with installing the app. I would recommend this app, just because of that.

Rabbit's Pantry

Time spent using app 19 minutes

Clean, professional, and So easy to setup! I was up and rolling in minutes. Love the tutorials and so easily being able to test after implementation. Thank you!