GoAffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro - Easy affiliate and Influencer marketing

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sell your stuff online

Wow, within minutes we have an affiliate program. SO easy to install. We're trying out the free version right now, but if this works for us I'll upgrade. Nice that you can start for free. Thanks! Love the app so far.

Vigina

Love the way they explain and help you with installing the app. I would recommend this app, just because of that.

Rabbit's Pantry

Clean, professional, and So easy to setup! I was up and rolling in minutes. Love the tutorials and so easily being able to test after implementation. Thank you!

FIT POWER DAY

Excelente APP, me ha encantado. el unico detalle fue que no la pude poner en otro idioma mas que ingles. pero fuera de eso me encanto los pasos que te muestran al inicio para que interactues con ella.

yazionline

Very easy install and the team is very helpful. I believe users will be able to use it easy and bring more business.

Granate

Amazing App!
Very easy to set up and working with it, I highly recommend this app for your affiliate program

mySoftwareShop

Detailed setup guide and very user friendly. Time will tell but this should definitely bump up sales.

MFMA | Made For Makeup Artists

Very simple to use and the price is good for the pro plan! I wish we could customize more the dashboard !!

Eco Boutique Australia

Great app with excellent tutorial. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who want's to grow their online business without having to outlay huge amounts of cash.

Pranaii

So far so good! Quick setup and install, very straight forward! Hopefully I can run discount promo codes specifically for certain products or collections...