Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

theBibiStore

I just started using the app, it gave step by step for newbie. I recommend the app. will update later

Gothic Spirit

Just set it up and tested it on my 2 stores, seems very polished and professional. No risk start to using it and plenty of upgrade options available. Most importantly looking at previous reviews, developers seem very active.

My Family Necklace

Great app. So easy to install and set up! Thank you for creating such an amazing app that makes lives easier for u, merchants! Cheers and keep it up!

Spseye

It is not easy to handle, and many functions I need are not available. I even can not assign the existed discount code to my affiliates directly.

July 26, 2019

Thanks for the reviews.

To assign existing coupon to affiliate, simply uncheck the "Also create coupon in store" when assigning coupon to affiliate in Coupons Page

I have sent you the details on the support ticket.

Mumma Cacao

I'm using this app to help reward my customers and fans for sharing the love with their community. Really smooth set up process. Looking forward to having more amazing people join this movement and share our products, so our pure cacao gets into more peoples hands.

Miakalani Swim

an amazing app. so simple to use and very effective. i predict exponential growth ad i go forward with this app

BambooKing Austria

A good App for Affiliates! Very easy to use and setup. I can recommend really. Thanks very much, BR D

Boss Man Protects

I'm using this APP to help me boost sales. I like the fact that it's easy to use. Will be using it shortly with 1 affiliate to start.

BadAssTees

Used this App for a few months now and I am extremely satisfied with it so much that I upgraded my plan. Customer service are very helpful as well. Top notch service.

Smellies

Only installed yesterday and as I would like mLM I upgraded to the $19.99 plan. Absolutely fantastic! Does far more than my old programme. Support are incredibly supportive and trust me very patient. I'm all set up now and just waiting for the 1st of the month to get my affiliates started on it.

Thankyou so much for being real human beings and creating such a great app!