Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

BambooKing Austria

A good App for Affiliates! Very easy to use and setup. I can recommend really. Thanks very much, BR D

Boss Man Protects

I'm using this APP to help me boost sales. I like the fact that it's easy to use. Will be using it shortly with 1 affiliate to start.

BadAssTees

Used this App for a few months now and I am extremely satisfied with it so much that I upgraded my plan. Customer service are very helpful as well. Top notch service.

Smellies

Only installed yesterday and as I would like mLM I upgraded to the $19.99 plan. Absolutely fantastic! Does far more than my old programme. Support are incredibly supportive and trust me very patient. I'm all set up now and just waiting for the 1st of the month to get my affiliates started on it.

Thankyou so much for being real human beings and creating such a great app!

Three Twelve

Exactly what I have been looking for. Great app. Great customer service. Easy to set up and use. Very affordable as well!

BAREFOOTSCIENCE™

I used this app to help me integrate my affiliates and offer incentives to my customers - it's fantastic, straightforward and super easy to use.

LIFECHANGR

So far so good!!! Hope to get more conversions using this app! Loved the support to set everything up.

Practimondo

Looks quite good, easy and fast to get started. Very neat integration. I will further test it! Job well done to the developers! :-)

The Pets Lab

Working great for me so far, making good money through affiliate partners through instagram, 100% would recommend

Soulfully Sassy

So Far I like how smoothly everything is working, It took very little time to set things up and everything was very well guided. 1 Suggestion, it would be nice to have an Announcement Space where we can share News with our affiliates.
Maybe it's there and I have yet to discover.

July 12, 2019

Hi, Thanks for the review

You can do announcements in two ways.

1. Send newsletter to your affiliates using the Quick Email feature
2. Add a new page in the affiliate dashboard and update it when you have new things to announce. To add a new page use the Settings -> Branding > Affiliate Dashboard - edit page option

Hope this solves your query and helps us get the missing star in the review :)