Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing | Reviews

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

Fitted.ng

Unbelievable first time experience. Will come back to regrade because its almost too good to be true. Will tag myself in post. But amazing job!

Black Muse Coffee

This is an awesome app. The get started guide was really helpful to start things off and the general feeling is nice.

SublimForever

This app is really awesome. Very easy to setup. The free version includes so many features that you barely need the paying one. I would not hesitate to use it again for another store.

petprints.shop

Keep doing an awesome job!

Fur Baby's Online

I really didn't know anything about affiliate marketing when I installed this app. It is super easy to set up. No coding. It walks you step by step through a setup process that only takes a few minutes. I am really excited to see if this will boost my sales.

Homeschool Style Co.

This app is great - I can't believe all that is included in the free plan. Thank you for making something like this for those of us just getting up and running. The set-up was a breeze, and I had my first affiliate sales within hours. Thank you thank you!

LAKI ACTIVE

I love this App! It is perfect for what I need to do, at a good cost! They are very helpful when I need help, and plus it has unlimited contacts.

Finest Leathers

Pretty straight forward and no experience is required. Like it so far. I havent used for a sale but lets see

Dr Heffs US

Paid for the premium membership because it promised integration with ReCharge (another Shopify app). Integration did not work at all. Tried to downgrade my subscription, but no option. Contacted support, no reply. Writing this in the hope that I get a response. I would like a refund for the 2 month premium and my subscription downgraded.

February 2, 2020

[REQUESTING FOLLOW UP PLEASE]
Hi

I checked your support tickets and It seems we had replied to every one of them in prompt manner but we never got confirmation from your end. Can you confirm if your email address - remarkableimportsllc@gmail.com is working and monitored by you ? See the replies screenshots attached - https://imgur.com/a/E3HPNK4

Please do get in touch at admin@goaffpro.com or via our facebook support channel fb.com/goaffpro for a quick resolution of the issue.

Thank you for your support in the matter.

Dietologie

Awesome app! Does all the tricks you want for a startup affiliate program. I have already recommended it to other people and they have purchased the pro. It was the missing link for finishing off my website