Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

Beauty Maker Brasil

They have a good inicial step by step tutorial;
Have an easy and usefull interface;
Have an excelente and responding suport.
I’m going happy in my experience whit this app

OutFancy

I love everything about this affiliate marketing app. simple, easy to automate things, great design and the most important thing is their awesome fast support. compared to other apps support, this is by far the best. thanks Anuj and all the team behind this

Oscride - Custom Stiiizy Skiiinz

Very helpful. Great customer service! (The only thing I don't like now is the 100 character minimum requirement for this review) Great app guys! Thanks!

Black Oak Coffee Roasters

So far so good. Ive had a little bit of a learning curve but so far the support has been amazing and fast. To be honest, it seems like this will work for us to run a fairly straightforward referral program without any hassle. Definitely worth giving a shot.

The fact that it allows for either auto-generated or single point coupons is a huge plus for us.

B. Youthful

This app is amazing. I have used many other affiliate apps which all are quite expensive. I have about 200-500 affiliates at any given time. I pay for this app and it has everything i need for an mlm biz. Great features super easy to use. I highly recomend this.

Bridgeur

Great app and amazing customer support! They went out of their way to help me adapt the app to my requirements.

Beauty In Stone Jewelry

This app new to me and so is affiliate marketing. Easy to use and set up. The few questions I had were answered immediately through emailing support!

Edaica

Miglior APP per Affiliazioni!
Ne ho provate a decina, a pagamento e non, questa è la più semplice, Facile e Intuitiva!
Inoltre qualsiasi domanda, ti rispondono in pochi minuti
ASSISTENZA in TEMPO REALE! FANTASTICI

MOSAIK GARAGE

Fantastique. Je n'ai pas encore pu lancer la campagne d'affiliation, mais la page est en ligne, automatiquement en Français, et directement fonctionnelle !

Barber Kings®

ottima app per creare un programma di affiliazione nel vostro store. semplice e intuitiva. la consiglio