Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

GeekStorek9

O app é incrivelmente útil, simples e fácil de usar. Tem tudo o que é necessário para se iniciar um programa de afiliados e faze-lo crescer. O suporte é incrível mesmo para a versão grátis. Recomedadissímo!!

Elite-Habitacle

Very good service and app. thanks.
tres bonne application gratuite qui permet de faire de l'affiliation efficacement.

Yvette & Dominique

Super app surtout pour le prix, encore quelque petits bug de jeunesse mais le support technique est très réactif (quelques minuites).

Trés satisfait pour le moment !

Active Empires

I love this app! It takes a while to understand how to use it, but the customer support is good. They take only a day or less than a day to respond! Not only that, but they answer any questions you may have. With that in mind, you should consider getting this app if you're into Affiliate Marketing and collabing with Influencers. You should definitely get this app for your business!

Beauty Maker Brasil

They have a good inicial step by step tutorial;
Have an easy and usefull interface;
Have an excelente and responding suport.
I’m going happy in my experience whit this app

OutFancy

I love everything about this affiliate marketing app. simple, easy to automate things, great design and the most important thing is their awesome fast support. compared to other apps support, this is by far the best. thanks Anuj and all the team behind this

Oscride - Custom Stiiizy Skiiinz

Very helpful. Great customer service! (The only thing I don't like now is the 100 character minimum requirement for this review) Great app guys! Thanks!

Black Oak Coffee Roasters

So far so good. Ive had a little bit of a learning curve but so far the support has been amazing and fast. To be honest, it seems like this will work for us to run a fairly straightforward referral program without any hassle. Definitely worth giving a shot.

The fact that it allows for either auto-generated or single point coupons is a huge plus for us.

B. Youthful

This app is amazing. I have used many other affiliate apps which all are quite expensive. I have about 200-500 affiliates at any given time. I pay for this app and it has everything i need for an mlm biz. Great features super easy to use. I highly recomend this.

Bridgeur

Great app and amazing customer support! They went out of their way to help me adapt the app to my requirements.