GoAffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro - Easy affiliate and Influencer marketing

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

JourneyBabez

Easy way to set up an affiliate program. I'm currently on the free version and love it! Definitely considering upgrading once I get sales rolling in :)

Gaia Distribution .Co

Très bonne application. Facile à utiliser et très bien développée. Grâce à elle, mon business va maintenant de l'avant, sans pour autant que je ne paye inutilement ; et ça c'est vraiment super.

Dasely

I like the app so far. Easy to install and easy for an affiliate to create a profile. Also there are different options available for creating commicions and even sub affiliates are available.

simple fitnezz.

Hey, very easy to install. I like the introduction. They showed us everything and recommended a test. This one was successful as well. Top!

Heartthrob Threads llc

Just test driving it so far but seems to be an amazing app. Nice clear easy interface, easy sign up. Great control over the shop. If my mind changes I'll be back up update.

Newverest

Easy, guided installation. The aff portal looks nice and legit. Will see how the app will perform in the future.

Kurv Appeal

I'm new to affiliate marketing and this app makes it so easy! The step by step set up was easy to use

Giorgio damore

Good job developers. Best affiliate marketing app on shopify by a long stretch!! Fitted all our needs and is in addition free to use.

vikingsnutrition

great app! I just started using an affiliate program and the system and the support is on point, must try!

HealthPulze

I couldn't find an option to downgrade my plan , apps are designed to rip off store owners. I sent an email didn't get any response how to downgrade.

August 5, 2019

Hello HealthPulze

For downgrade, please contact our customer support team at support@goaffpro.com. Our team should respond within 24 hours with a list of breaking changes with the downgrade (if any) and after your confirmation, your plan would be downgraded.

If you want to do an urgent downgrade, you can simply uninstall the app to cancel the bill. This approach is not recommended for the fear of service disruption to the affiliate. A clean downgrade works best.

I wish you would give us a chance to help you with this. We sincerely wish to hear from you.

Update: as it appears the matter was resolved in a couple of hours by the support team. Thank you for giving us a chance to resolve this issue.