Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

Free plan available

Shabby Sheep Design

Fantastic so far. WE are on the FREE plan at the moment. We like the ease of use and the Affiliates we have signed up are enthusiastic about its transparency and functionality too. Awesome support has been given by email to help us get through the early stages and build our understanding.
Chris
www.shabbysheep.design

New Home Co-Broker Academy

I am new to MLM affiliate marketing and tested several affiliate apps before deciding on this one.

Mass Aesthetics

A great Affiliate app, easy to use and the support is great. Very responsive and gets people involved and being able to see their own progress

Ladies, Lattes, and Lifting

I love this app so far. It's been super easy to use and gives my influencers and partners a small incentive.

Amalgam Collection

The functionality that this app offers for free is insanely good. I only hope it stays that way! Thank you for providing it.

Reform Stead

Just signed up for this app a few days ago. It is great! Easy to use and the customer service (only contacted them once so far) has been outstanding! I was using another affiliate service and they were great but the $29/month wasn't worth it for me. I like how I can start out for free and if I need extra services, pay for it later **if I want to**. I love how they allow an unlimited number of affiliates, etc.

BobaStrawStore

I love this App! Takes some work but helped me make a few sales here and there. Thanks for that, much appreciation for keeping the base plan free but still have some good editable functions.

Maonoglobal

Really easy to install this app, people like me without any programming experience can use it without any problem. The customer service is so great! I had few questions at the beginning of installation and they always promptly reply emails with solutions, so appreciated for their efforts! Highly recommend it!

Alia cases

I installed this app and so far so good. I already have someone signed up. The customer service is great! I had few questions at different times and days and they always promptly emailed back with solutions and answers. I highly recommend it!
bit.ly/aliacases

cattyCare

This app is absolutely stunning, and it is FREE. I do not know what else could stop you from using it. The customer support is brilliant as well. Almost instant reply. Definitely recommed!