4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for streamlining affiliate marketing and boosting sales. They praise its user-friendly interface, sales tracking, automated payments, and data provision features. The customizable rewards and commission structures, along with real-time affiliate performance insights, are appreciated. The support team is noted for their prompt and knowledgeable assistance. The app is also valued for its cost-effectiveness, reliability, and ease of setup, making it a favorite among new businesses.

February 24, 2021

Great app, easy to set up. Even in correct dutch. I can only say wow and thank you to the creator of this app

Trackfast
Netherlands
December 26, 2019

It's great, it's free, just like how it should be. I would absolutely recommend this to beginners looking for a rookie-friendly app to guide them towards success in their business.

SCENTRAIL
Sweden
May 19, 2021

This is a very easy app to set up. I saw a video on social media stating it will help with traffic and sales. Fingers crossed that my site get a lot of action.

Kake’D Up
Edited July 2, 2020

Anuj Tenani does a great job helping in the set up, now is time to launch program to our clients and see how feels them! Later i will update review

VinylRace.es
Spain
GoAffPro replied July 1, 2020

Hi

We sent the request on Jun 29, and are still waiting for you approval. See the request details

Did you not get any email from Shopify for the access request ? I have just sent the request again. Let me know when you get it

April 28, 2020

App works fine. We have some issues with the sharing function though.
Support does not get to questions at all, waiting for several days already.

Minky Mooh
Germany
5 months using the app
June 3, 2020

Decent app for kickstarting your affiliate partner program. You also need to give more payment options for India region.

Sugacci Perfumes
India
September 29, 2020

All perfect!!! App molto ben fatta, tutorial chiaro e funzionale. La consiglio a tutti i venditori alle prime armi.

EasyCV Resume
Italy
April 16, 2020

Amazing program, i like it a lot. It got all you need to run affiliate program on your store. i recommend

neofacecare
Edited April 29, 2020

Excellente app. Très bon suivi de la part de Anuj. Pour une application gratuite d'affiliation il n'y a pas mieux.

Lettrage Velo
France
July 16, 2020

AMAZING!!!! really helped me set up my website and now I can hopefully get some affiliates thanks a lot goaffpro

Wonderlightss