Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Blaser Bling

super simple set up, everything is seeming to work correctly, much better pricing than any other aff app on shopify

Order Fulfillment

The developer did a real nice job building this app. Their support response was very quick. I see no reason to give them anything other than 5 stars! Now www.joeyhemp.com has an affiliate program! Ta-dah!!

GamingNeeds

This app is just the best for this price, other affiliate apps are expensive as hell. There's a lot of functionality and the support is also very fast and really helpful.

Automotive Excellence

Really easy to setup and professional. Best Shopify App I have used as far as setup goes. I have not used the app to do more than setup, but based on the setup experience I am happy with it! ThaInk You! *****

MasaiQueen

Just got the app and so far it's looking promising. It's very simple to setup and get going. WIll provide updates as I learn more.

Luxury by Sofia - Organic & Natural Cosmetics, Skin Care

So far the app has been great, easy to setup and it explains everything really well. I will begin using it immediately

MixNMasks

I haven’t really used the app yet. So this isn’t a review. But it won’t let me exit the setup without reviewing. I will review once I’ve used it.

July 7, 2019

Thanks for the review. To skip the review, you can simply click on skip button below the setup card. We strive to make sure the app offers best possible experience to our merchants. If there is anything we can help you with please let us knlw. We really hope that you would re review in the light of the new information.

Thanks

Great White Gifts

So far I've appreciated how simple this app is to setup and the responsive support when I had questions. I'm just starting the Partner program now since someone who ordered a shirt got compliments on it everywhere she went. Not five start because I'm only scratching the surface of it now.

July 7, 2019

Hello

Thanks for the review. We strive to maintain a 5 star rating for our product. If there is anything we can do to get ourselves re reviewed please let us know.

Tiger Lilly

This app is helpful and pertinent in growing one's business. Also, the support is quick to answer and to help.

Klarity Kosmetics

So far so good with the app. Its pretty easy to work as well and my affiliates didn't have any issues with signing up.