Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Applied Violence

So far so good, easy to set up. I'm looking forward to incentivizing my affiliates to bring me more customers

extratrendypet

Just trust me, this is one of the best solutions right now, ofc we have many other good apps, but believe me you shouldn't waste your time to search others, because this app is the most optimal, highly recommended!

Mayumi Organics

I started to communicate and launch this on my social media page just today and in the first few hours, my post gave me 20 affiliates and the post even without boosting it was trending. I am optimistic that this will significantly increase my sales. It is easy to use and is excited about future enhancement.

Andys bargain buys

This is great easy to set up as I have just joined yesterday and all set now great app looking forward to the future now with this app so give it ago well impressed so here's to the future

Samasutra

This app works really well. Its easy to understand and even easier to set up. I would definitely use it if you're looking for a free affiliate option ti improve your store.

TOTsleep

From five applications that were in the 0-30$ price range, I must admit that this, hands down, is the best.

1 of a kind Boutique

Because this app i have got a successful team of 45 people working for me I highly recommend this app to anyone starting out.

Drj's Natural India

This app is very cool, I like it, very easy and simple to set up. All is explained for beginners. I just installed it in my store.

Geargenix

Quick and easy setup and a great way to get new customers. I would recommend it to any one trying to get more volume in there store.

San Rocco Italia

I have just started using this app, but, so far, it's great. Easy to use, all the features I need. It's too early to say how well it logs sales, but a very positive experience at this point. Recommended!