Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

neofacecare

Amazing program, i like it a lot. It got all you need to run affiliate program on your store. i recommend

Hanfgeflüster

Very useful tool!
We are running most of our marketing efforts over goaffpro and everything works perfectly. Great support!

AQA GmbH

Just installed the app - easy to install, easy to use. the features are great and i would recommend it any time

deep-muscle-gun-masseur

Best app. Works fine. I wanted to add affiliates to my store and I used goaffpro for that. It worked perfectly.

Zandi K Products

So easy to use!!! This will be perfect for our store and our professional retailers to use during the Covid-19 shutdown! The set up walks you through everything. Will keep you posted on the rest.

Luke's Toy Factory

This app fulfills a need for small manufacturers like us (Luke's Toy Factory). Especially with the changing world of retail, it's great to be able to connect with online stores that aren't Amazon based. One of the great things about Shopify is the ability to create a carefully curated set of products that reflects your ideals and mission.
Goaffpro is easy to set up, the staff is super helpful and , like us, a small company competing with giants. They are focused on customer service and willing to work with you. Plus, it's a great value proposition. So, give it a try!

Alexesonline

I am just starting to try the application, but for now, it look great I hope this help to get sales to my store.

Tecorra

The first free app I've found on shopify that I'm actually happy with. It is outstanding, and I can see why they offer it for free. It has features you don't even realise you want on the pro version. As soon as I can afford it, I'm upgrading. 5/5 for quality, service and providing a free version for startups like me!

Kinetiksports

Fast and so easy to setup!
This app is amazing! I don't have affiliate experience but you learn very it here in a bit of time

Make My Thingz

Looks too good for me,,,, I love it. It does what it says. The interface is pretty simple and effective