GoAffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro - Easy affiliate and Influencer marketing

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Kef Jewellery

Super useful and easy to use! Perfect for those that are not the most tech savy. Also, theres loads of things you can do with this app, such as pop notifications, custom emails ect. I love it.

CrystalEyeShop

Amazing app!!! I don't know how to explain our happiness when we become to use it!!! We have more control over our affiliate

AgoLab Nutraceutica

I have around 20 apps on my store. This is so far the best one. The quantity of functionalities in absolutely amazing for just a small price like this. It tracks everything perfectly and is has so many unbelievable futures.
Is just the best app ever if you want to build your sales network.
They even have the multi level marketing option and an area where you can upload files for all your affiliate. It's simply amazing honestly.

Fresh Green Store

Excellent app. It does even more than I was expecting. I recommend it to everyone. Kindly subscribe.

Iron Doggy™

Pretty useful app! It helps us by making it simple to register, pay, and track affiliates or influencers. Good so far. The iOS version could use some improvement in consistently accessing information. Customer support is responsive. Anytime I need answers they are quick to respond.

Jillian Leigh

Easy and quick setup. Love the in-app interface I don't have to login on another site, i can manage from my shopify admin front. So far so good.

Update - one week in. it's awesome. just needs a marketplace and it'll be perf.

The Health Shop

I'm completely new to affiliate marketing and this app WOW it is amazing! Its so helpful- it gave me a step by step tutorial and even tested an affiliate signing up! This app is amazing- Im on a low budget and this app is free, im so happy. Thank you so much Goaffpro

Wow Things

Great app, just starting out with affiliates, let see how it goes. Taking about this app, its great.

Awake Casual Styling

I really love it. This app help me so much with my affiliate program. I didnt know nothing about that, and the process was very easy.

Active Alie

Fast and easy to set up. I love the look and feel. Great features for the price. Exceptional customer service. My emails are answered thoroughly and promptly.