Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

Custom Label Coffee

Really smooth setup. UI looks great. Thank you for the awesome software! Really excited to see what this does for our business.

BlickSolutions

I really like the app. It does what it should and is a great opportunity to track and use Affiliate Marketing in your shop. Even free

Yogamaterial

The free version already got us what we wanted and as we are getting more affiliates we will be more than willing to pay for the full potential.

MARYORTEGA®

Very complete application.
Very responsive customer service.
I needed a custom development for my shop, Anuj developed it for me in one week, for free.
I recommend 100% !

Monarch Sunless Supplies

I love the step by step instructions! Very helpful and great to use to help grow my businesssssssssss

WELL Aging Sun Care

Excellent affiliate app! There are so many options - but not too many, just right! And it's so easy to setup, to add affiliate or for affiliates to sign up themselves. Very user friendly. And support is great and very responsive. Highly recommend it.

Bands Physique

WOW! this app is really crazy, I love it! it's perfect to create an affiliate program, it's really easy to set up and it's very cool!

pepscosmetics

Top app. And the support is great. I really love this app to manage all my affiliate. Do not hesitate if you search a great app.

Your Pet Supplements

So far so good, it seems like it really works seamlessly and that I will be able to get affiliates and manage them from Shopify so the simpler the better and like i said so far so good.

Bedrock Bakers

I honestly can't believe how well this app works for being free. And the support is great! I asked about a feature I didnt see and they responded and added the feature within a week! I keep feeling like I'm going to find something wrong with it because its free but Ive been using this on several different shopify stores for about a year and still havent found any major limitations. The only thing that could make it better is a direct integration with paypal to do payments in one click, but downloading the payments in bulk and uploading them to paypal takes like 3 minutes a month so its really not a problem.

April 7, 2020

Hi

Thanks for the review. PayPal payouts integration is already available in the app (on free plan too). See Settings -> Integrations tab -> Paypal Payouts section

Hope this helps. Let me know if this works for you

- Anuj