Gobot ‑ AI Quiz + Chatbot

Gobot ‑ AI Quiz + Chatbot

by Gobot

Boost sales & automate support with an AI shop quiz + chatbot

Sexy Love Doll

Incredibly powerful app! One of my favourites! Really looking forward to this app coming out of Beta so we can unleash it on our customers FULL FORCE!

Sin City Productions

Very easy to install. I am very hopeful and excited to see the future plans for this app.

Reve Moto

This bot app has been very easy to use and the support is very helpful & responsive. Our questions are answered within the day! It's also been great to view the analytics and see where customers' pain points are so we can improve our product pages and site itself.

Tenttrendy

This bot works great. I have seen improvement in conversion. The support team was extremely helpful. Thanks!

Dac Com

Very useful application, easy to install and configure

Worlds Apart Custom Designs

Absolutely amazing the feedback from Gobot has been such a help to me and my startup. The amount of correspondence from the staff is unmatched. Information i receive with my custom bot has shot my Customer Satisfaction through the sky.

Thank You Gobot!

Pasarperangkat Com

very cool and simple app, nice gif too

Onmedical

Simplemente la mejor, y gratuita. Buen trabajo!! :) Totalmente recomendable, aunque cuesta un poco acostumbrarse al método al inicio. Ademas muy buen servicio al cliente.

Gentle Royalty

It works and engages more customers than any other way I tried before. Thanks Gobot

Twit Clothing

Nice chatbot! GIFs are a cool way to interact.