Gobot ‑ AI Quiz + Chatbot

Gobot ‑ AI Quiz + Chatbot

by Gobot

Boost sales & automate support with an AI shop quiz + chatbot

Orange Burps

I love chatbots, and Gobot makes it very easy to integrate on into your store. The user interface is excellent - customizing your chatbot is simple. The templates they provide are great. I compared this to another Shopify chatbot app that I won't name, and Gobot is the clear winner.

Golf King Shop

awesome app. I love the funny giphy implantations/ makes its easy to have a cute funny bot.

Karmieh

Installed it a week ago, and I have been really enjoying the Gobot, love the gif integration in messages adds such nice touch, really simple to setup! had it up and running in less la 5 minutes.

Grietas Kitchen

I really enjoy this app so far. It's great to get feedback from my customers without having to be there to get it from them. Getting their emails also helps a lot.

Rare Breed Apparel

Recently installed Gobot on our site and really liking it so far. It is a great alternative to the traditional pop-ups that take up the whole screen and force your customers to look at it. Have received a few email sign-ups already. Would highly recommend you give it a try!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next