Google Express Integration

Google Express Integration

by CedCommerce

Manage products & orders on Shopping Actions & Google Shopping

Ginger remedy

This is the most awesome app I have ever used. This app has unique features like custom pricing, profiling and threshold inventory.

The app is really user-friendly and the best part is their support especially Amit Dixy and Mirza Nady Beg. They are available 24*7 to help and guide throughout. They were always there to help me right from the very first day. The CED app and its support is much better than its competitors. I would definitely recommend this app to all those who are looking to sell on Google.

When I first looked for Google Express I had no idea how amazing this could be. The market and the app both are awesome. The app eased a lot of my burden and the guys helped me so much that I cannot express my gratitude in words. I was a bit confused between Google express and Google Shopping but the support team helped me and explained in details about the onboarding process.

What amazes me most is that Google Express is new and any new website or app needs time and hard work to get built up in years, and what these people have done in such a little time is truly UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I was a little doubtful when I first started using Shopping Actions, as it is a big platform which needs understanding, but in some time I got to know that the best help is always there :)

Everything you need for your business on Google is in here! You sales will definitely increase and you will enjoy this app like all others. Nice pricing scheme and well designed interface with a helpful question/answer section.

Kudos to Google Express Integration and the people of CEDcommerce. All the best!

Vorratu, Inc

It has taken some time to learn how to implement Google Express and get the shopping ads to work. The support is great and constantly helpful as the setup can be difficult. Support has taken it upon themselves to help setup the account, with us mainly inputting required information. Shopping ads was created by support and a lot of other things. If getting on Google Express is something your business needs, then this app can help. We are currently using CedCommerce for 7 online marketplaces with Google Express being one of them. This should tell you something regarding us making an online presence and hiring a support agency. Has it been easy? No! Has it been worth it? Yes! The more store fronts the more views, so we invested and gave them a try. Google Express is worth it because of the traffic. The support is definitely the best we have experienced and have been through close to hundred apps. So we will not be moving away from CedCommerce as we know they are able to help and will be their to chat. Also, they helped with creating a Skype chat room for my team. This way we are able to talk to someone constantly regarding one of our channels. Start here and venture out, you will not be disappointed though you will be frustrated at times. Your running a business, not everything goes as plan, but with the right support, it eases the burden.

Inflightgoods

I was looking to have a fine app that could manage my listings for google. I tried many apps out there but none of them seemed to be so helpful as this Google Express Integration. This app is simply amazing.

I installed the app with ease. The setup was detailed but easy to understand. Then came a beautiful interface and well built sections within the app, to manage the entire product and order business details. There is another feature for making profiles that allows to easily filter and configure the listings with additional attributes. Also i needed to manage my products specificially with lowered prices and the repricer feature easily helped solve that requirement. There are lot of other features that make this app wonderful!

I contacted Dixy, the guy working on the app, and he guided me in deep detail about the app and its uses. After getting help from the guy I came to know that there is so much to know and learn about Google Express, Shopping Actions, Google Shopping etc. The way the guy spoke was simply incredible and treated me so well.

This app has everything you need to manage for Google sales. It's no doubt that this app is rated the best as its got the best workers.

I got google sales within some time after using this app. That's superb!

I highly recommend this app. Truly an awesome experience with it.

-Jets

SAS Shoes | New Orleans

I have been more than pleased with this Google Express integration app. There support was helpful when I needed to make a slight change with the order syncing, and Dixy made sure that my request was done exactly how I envisioned it. I could not sell my products through Google Shopping Actions without this app.

Hunt Parts | Auto Parts Online Store

This app is wonderful. . It greatly helped me with integrating my Shopify store with Google Express . Shopping actions is a bit complex platform, but I got it all setup very easily. My listings are well managed now on Google. A lot of great features have been covered here, inventory and order management works very well, plus categorizing products through profiles is also beneficial. The team has been extremely helpful since the start and, we appreciate all the time the team put in to make sure everything is up and running with ease.
Very good and professional support with step by step guidance in all google express. Thank you very much!

HIGHBORN INC

Amazing app if you want to scale your business.

Great customer service and easy setup.

JemJem

The application is very easy to use as compared to other marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, and standalone Shopify.

Their customer service team is SUPERB. They assign multiple customer service specialists to assist us. Specifically, Dixy has been extremely helpful and prompt with all his responses. I'm very slow at learning, but he made sure I was comfortable despite so many questions.

I highly recommend this app! Make use of their customer service, they're ELITE!

Exotics prime

Amazing app! All the things I ever needed to manage for my Google products have been easily catered to by this app! The profiling feature made it easy to map the various additional attributes and the import/upload works awesome! Special thanks to Amit Dixy for guiding me all through the app, and worked on my merchant center issues and got it all resolved beyond my expectations! Great app! Great team! Great CedCommerce!
But, all thanks goes to God for life and strengthening us all.

Once more, thanks to cedcommerce

Electronicssto32

The Google Express integration app is very user-friendly and works great. It has got nice features like creating custom profiles, real-time management of inventory, price, and order, shipment tracking updates, fixed and threshold inventories to set specific stocks, repricing the products and many more.

Cedcommerce team has been very helpful in guiding me for the app and managing my products for Google Express. The app also has a very smooth user interface. I also got great support for setting up my Shopping Actions account. The Ced team also designed a very nice logo for my Google Express store.
I have had an extremely good experience with this app. The installation was also simple and brief, and the different sections in the app are also beautifully designed. I had linked the wrong merchant center while installing the app, but I was easily able to reconnect the correct merchant center from the app's accounts section!!

To all sellers out there looking to sell on Google Express and Shopping, this is the app to choose and Cedcommerce is the company to get connected with. 10/10 stars!

NorCalFishingSupply

This is the 2nd store I have developed and I immediately signed up for the Google Express integration Ap. Dixy has been such a great help with the process! I highly recommend and It's defiantly worth the price.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7