Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Buy On Google(Order), Free Listing, Google Shopping Ads & Feed

ReclaimedReloved

Great app to manage all Google related advertisements. We use this as a new growing business and it’s been a great help

Kabayare Fashion

Amazing App! Rockstar Support! We came for the app and was amazed by the support. They are simply amazing and helped us set up, navigate, and coordinate everything from start to finish. If you looking to get set up on google look no further.

DENTAMED USA

Very good App they helped me step by step to solve the problem I had with Google. I recommend this app he is very kind and he solves the problem for you...

The Cork Collection

Best App and Super Customer Support
Of all available apps, I decided to use this app because of its accuracy and expected performance to sync our store items with the Google Merchant Center.
A great app that doesn't take much time to submit my products to Google Merchant. It adapts to my needs with many options and has awesome & fast customer support! All my questions were answered! Thank you I chose this app because I have more control over the product details submitted to google. But the team behind it has been super helpful from the moment I installed the app to this moment. They always went over and beyond to help me with my issues. I am very impressed and they deserve more than 5 stars in my opinion. Worth every penny. I'm very greatful for all of the support that I've got from 1st moment. Highly recommend it. Thank you so much

Liang Yi Ecommerce USA LLC

This is surely the most useful app made for Google work. Extremely well designed, user friendly and works all the time without producing errors. I have been using it since a long time and it stands out from all other apps in many aspects. The app itself is automating so many things from shopify to google, and they have covered so many details within, which is what makes this app a complete package. Inventory, price, orders, everything is syncing so easily and without any errors. I have received a lot of knowledge related to buy on google and google ads from them. Their support team is always available to help and they helped me solve and understand many problems that were stopping me from being able to sell our products They also helped resolved so many issues related to my google merchant center, I have not seen any other company do that yet. CedCommerce is what I will prefer anytime I wish to sell on any market through my shopify store. Highly recommend them to everyone, as they are serious in their work.

Voltyc

After a lot of time trying to be published in google merchant, this app help us to do this in an excellent manner. It´s a great app with great support team.

ShockBrasil

Excellent support, service was amazing, we stayed about 4 hours for the resolution of my problem. Your level of commitment is incredible, and I am sure I will come back more often to do business with you, I will be eternally grateful for the service provided. Congratulations to the developers and team!

MMi Products UK

Excellent service and many thanks for all your help with my Google account. I could not have done this by myself.

MITNICK SHOP

Muy Buena Aplicación, tiene unos buenos fundamentos y es muy profesional la recomiendo desde mi corazón

反射材通販プリズム

These guys are incredibly fast,efficient and helpful! What you can say as "going beyond expectations" Highly recommendable for those who are stuck in Google Feed Maze

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65