Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Lifecycles Leeds Bike Shop

After having a few issues trying to get my products onto the Google Shopping feed (and having endless error codes) I downloaded this app. Even on the free plan I received lots of help and support via both the webchat, whatsapp and calls - way beyond our expectations. I am now hoping to see some results based upon their recommendations as our results should now start to appear in the Shopping Feed and also the Smart ad recommendation.

richandrichhomeopportunitiesbiz

The work was professional and everyone was knowledgeable. They helped with issues when I didn't know what I was doing. I hope to continue the work and find out new improvements

Saadi's Cluster

I tried this app its really a great , helped me a lot in publishing my website it has unique features like : free listing , feed syncing , custom profile and great customer support ( Thanks to Amigo for his valuable advices and support)

HeroldStores

I used this app and i really like how its working! Swatilohani has ben doing an excellent job assisting me .

Nutreatlife

Great app and service especially by Surabhi. She was so helpful in listing our products on google which we are not able to do for many years.

XXLnutrition

the app does what it is supposed to do. When I couldn't figure it out, customer service was fantastic. Via whatsapp they respond within a minute. Great!

Amore

Excellent service. Amit from the customer support team was phenomenal and helped me resolve a slight issue within minutes.
This app is well worth investing into especially their customer service who are ALWAYS there.
I would highly recommend.

Nerdbugs Plush Toy Organs

The entire team was amazing. They helped out immediately for an urgent issue I had and I would highly recommend this app! Thanks so much guys!

Stuart622

Very very good service, service also very fast and experience, whaiting hte final solution.
thanks a lot for Miss Swati!

Remember Me

To be honest, I find this app to be more difficult to understand than Google Merchant Center itself. Unfortunately, credit card was charged after trial period (missed it by one day), but that's how it goes these days. From now on, I'm only signing up for trials WITHOUT a credit card! If your app is that good, you don't need my credit card upfront.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 93 94