Google Express Integration

Google Express Integration

by CedCommerce

List & Manage products on Google Shopping and Google Express

Mega Save Wholesale & Retail

i like this app, every powerful. Friendly customers service, and basically u will do nothing, everything will be done automatically.

SaltTree

Very good and professional support with step by step guidance in all google express. Thank you very much! highly recommend all CED apps, by Salt Tree Clothing.

Adina fashions

This is an amazing app and it’s really fast in installation and Ced commerce did a tremendous job in getting my products live so quickly . Thanks !! I highly recommend them for all our market integrations .

The fact that products are on google which is the biggest search engine is a huge advantage and gives great visibility

Bayside Brush Co.

Great App for listing my products on Google Express. The team at CED Commerce provide me great help to setup. This integration App for Google Express is excellent an I will recommend it. Thanks CED team for all the help.

SHOPPERS SHOP

I am searching for many market places for listing my products subsequently CED Commerce informed me there is new market place Google Express. I have decided to join this market place for that CED Commerce has provide tremendous help to get in. Last few days of work come true and today my products and store is live on Google Express. Mr.Amit Dixit and Sudeep Mukherjee is supported excellently to achieve this. This Google Express Integration app is excellent and any sellers can go for it.