Google Express Integration

Google Express Integration

by CedCommerce

Manage products & orders on Shopping Actions & Google Shopping

HipFlaskPlus

We are new to Google Express and Dixy helped with the integration. Great App and support so far. Great profiling features.

California Design Den

This app is really helping us to integrate our Shopify orders & catalog with google merchant. Also received good support from Amit after integration.

ApnaaHome

I really liked this app and using esp it’s ease and user friendly features. It entailed all I needed to successfully launch and manage my store / products. Another best part was the amazing customer service. They are very responsive, attentive to details and careful about what needs to be done. They reply quickly and very easily approachable. Wonderful and dedicated staff. I would def recommend this app esp to those who are just starting out. It makes the entire process seamless and def worth the purchase.

The Better Backyard

i give this app 5 stars. the express integration works very well. the support is helpful. i would recommend this app!

EDGE Mobility System

This app provides easy and integrated access between shopify, google shopping actions, and google express. These will soon be merged into one brand google shopping and you NEED to use this app to take advantage of the huge shopping push google is going to make this year. The support via the devs on skype is fast and very responsive. They help you with any issue you might have and walk you through each step with screenshots or anything you night need. Highly recommended!

HeartRateMonitorsUSA.com

This app is awesome and provides almost seamless order integration with Shopify and Goggle express store. This is our second store using this app. Another advantage is the excellent support and timely responses by the team in every area of the app and google store setup.

Fan Gear Nation

This is my second app with CedCommerce. While the app takes some getting used to, customer service is extremely responsive. Not only are they knowledgeable, they have a sincere interest in helping.

I purchasing more integrations in the future.

Mk Socks

Amazing group of helpers. App is working great and the customer service is unlike anything I have ever had. Thanks guys! Looking forward to a long relationship with you!

Intense oud

Amazing product and customer service from the CED Team, the product is super great and it helps us to make things more streamlined. There are alternative tools out in the market but none of them come with exceptional support.

mygearupmore

This app is a must buy apps for integrating your Shopify store with Google Express!!. The CED team is always responsive and has been able to work out any kind of issue we had within minutes. Outstanding service and amazing value!! Highly recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6