Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

steptostep.nl

I am a User of the app.
And i had Some questions about it And the support team really help me forwards.
Thanks for the support!

Amirsbling Boutique

I used the app to help set up my business website. The IT team is extremely helpful and available at all times. The app is easy to figure out once you get the hang of it. I recommend the app to everyone who is getting started on launching an online business.

Bonnypack

Very helpful support and guidance through the starting process received immediate support after installation.

sockenschuhe.at

I installed the app - selected the "GOLD" plan and I immediately got support via Whatsapp from Ced Commerce. Ced Commerce helped me to set up everything and fullfill the connection from Google Merchant Center to Google Shopping Ad. Great job so far!

Express Products USA

Excellent customer service. The team is great at problem solving and helping me setup Google Ads. The app is simple to use. 5 stars.

Montagati

I loved the app, was able to get a summary of the issues that preventing me from being listed in the google merchant center. The customer service team was able to Provide me the guidelines to solve the listed issues for my site. Same as expected

smartercartss

team is fine and cooperative
i really appreciate support and behavior
highly recommend!!
app fine and supportive
support team quick response

Purple Leaf Garden

I like the service provided by this app, if you are confused about using adwords, they can help you and connect your shopify.

Sunbella Sun Parasols

Fantastic customer service, the team helped me to upload all of my products and answered my questions really fast. 100% of my products are now showing in Google Merchant, without any errors. Highly recommend this App!

evorr.com

Best Customer Service. The support team is very easy to work with and helping with configuring app and google account. Highly Recommended.