Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Spoiledbeautyboutique

Very interesting app very informative helpful and great plans to boost sales for your shop definitely recommend

Baikidi's store

Nice support they are pretty reactive I'm satisfied. I will check for higher plans and ads management too.

crona warzone

nice one appp well doing software,nice working well doingdfefhwerbeqwrhqwrebwbefadnmADNMDFNDFBDSFJQQJSFKSDJ

WALLY`S FASHION

One on one support! Thats great! Realy fast responce. My edvice is to go with this app is great!

Bijoux de Luxe

Software works flawlessly. Support is amazing. Nice to work with someone that understands how customer support should be handled.Thank you for helping me about google shopping feed,good customer service.
This is not only an amazing app that makes your life easier, but also the one that offers an enterprise-class and 24/7 customer service and assistance to make every impossible possible.

I've had some issues with missing GTINs as they were not uploaded to my store in the first place. Also I had to fill in the shipping information manually at the Merchant Center.

But the Feed is working well now and lets me create re-marketing and shopping ads. Great!

I couldn't be any happier to give them 5 out of 5 stars for both the app and the team working behind the scene!
Works perfectly, Support is great and timely. Very pleased with the app overall!:)
Here it is my shop to view Exemple
Https://bijouxdeluxee.com

Thank you!:)

ONUS

support is very good, one to one support, fast respond
support is very good, one to one support, fast respond

nichefamily

Great App, It's easy to use. Customer service is great. I am totally agree with this app. Recommend for google shopping.

Beautyone

I'ts a create App as i see, it's saving your time when coming to marketing using google shopping & google ads. I recommend this app.

Dizalex Co

This app helped me setup my account and upload listings to Google. Great app and support. Very well designed app with extensive detail to all the required features to make it all happen! Definitely recommend it

Prime Original

Great app! The whole setup process was seamless, got our Ads up and running in no time. Very attentive and patient, quick to answer all of our questions. We have since signed up for more services.