Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

venci

The support is very useful: we know what we are doing. It's really good when you're just starting out and you don't really know how Google Ads works.

HUNG Sport

The app is very simple and fast, it have a nice support. Thanks for all. I recomend this app for all.

HK BASICS

I used this app it's really good and he application is simple andworks efficiently.The team is Very polite and helpful support. I definately recommend.

Amazingcoutour

The reviews are fake, they offered me money via email. Liars, app doesn't work as described.

March 4, 2021

Hello

We would like to let you know that you have rated all our apps with more or less the same 1 star review, without even using them, which is obviously fake and we are not offering any money to anyone, that's out of question.
We’re known for our exceptional attention to detail. All our reviews are 100 % genuine and we have achieved them after providing 24*7 support to all our clients.
If you’d like to discuss this further or have any issues you can contact us anytime, we are available 24*7 to address your queries and issues.

Regards,
Team CedCommerce.

Roneberg-smart

I used this app to start a google shopping campaign. The application is simple and legible, it works efficiently. Very polite and helpful support. I recommend .

Box Store

good app, facilitates product handling, very efficient, the assistance is excellent, the processes are fast, very recommended

N'YOO

excellent app for managing products for google shopping and Google shopping actions.simple and efficient while giving you the option of making adjustments directly in the app . if get stuck or need assistance the support is available 24*7. I highly recommand this app for google shopping.

KORNER20

Assiestanza fantastica tramite WhatsApp
app funzionante, caricano tutti gli articoli su Google shopping e danno la possibilità di avere un ottima visibilità

Piñatas&Co.

Servizio ottimo! Staff molto disponibile ed attento! Consigliatissimo! Il TOP. sono molto contenta di aver scaricato questa APP per il mio business. Il Top.

One Love Furniture & Electronics Corp

By far the best app for Google Shopping. If does what it says it does. The customer service is responsive and helpful. I've added another of their apps and if they have any more apps that they create and I need, I'll add it to my lineup of apps.