Google Reviews by Reputon

Google customer reviews app. Import reviews & testimonials.

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Moto1

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 16 hours

Installed on my home page easily, love seeing all the positive reviews from customers. Recommend this app

MINK413,LLC

After my original review, I would like to edit it. I was having a technical issue and they were very helpful and went above and beyond to fix the issue.

February 27, 2021

Hi,
Looks like you misconfigured the app.
You need to connect your Google business account in the app settings. Please let us know how we can find your business on Google Maps to assist.

Regards,
Reputon Team

Candles Cartel

Time spent using app About 1 month

Reputon has done absolutely well by my standards and what I wanted my website to look like. I couldn't get it and I was frustrated with the install because honestly I'm not particularly skilled there. They were patient with me and even assisted with the process very quickly after reaching out to them. 5/5 stars for me, thank you guys once again.

DSTILL

Location Australia

Great product. Easy to install with a clean interface. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to showcase their customer reviews.

Weekend-Warrior.Shop

Location Germany

nice app that helps to get trust from customers and its really easy to use and so it helpd our shop a lot!

Patty's Cakes and Desserts

This was an easy install with many simple install options. Connect, choose where to add it, and you're done.

Velocity Performance Products

This is a really great app wish it would display more than 7 reviews though but overall it works good.

Baby Travel

Good app recommended.................................................................................

Fioreria Idea Verde Rimini

Location Italy

Ottima app per far apparire sul mio e-commerce le valutazioni ed i commenti rilasciati su google dai miei clienti. La consiglio vivamente.

Bedrukjeblokje

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 13 minutes

Just installed it, looks and feels easy to use, no nonsense :) A few basic install option settings wich seem sufficient.