Google Reviews by Reputon

Google customer reviews app. Import reviews & testimonials.

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Chophouse Barber Company

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Very easy to use, makes it foolproof for any business owner who wants to post their google reviews on their website.

Hprestonmedia

Great App well worth it thanks great back up and easy to deal with easy to use works great thanks Thanks for all your help and support

Divine Beauti Bar & Fashions

Just downloaded this app and added to my store. So far so good. I like the layout so far. I cant wait to see if my sales will go up.

Alkapure.it

Location Italy

è troppo presto chiedere una recensione dell'app dopo pochi secondi dall'installazione.
per il momento tutto ok vediamo nei prossimi giorni..
ho notato che non sincronizza le recensioni con google

Cactus en ligne

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Easy to use and afforable. Can really help to boost your sale and give your new customer confiance. I recommend highly.

Pluck Tea

Time spent using app 11 minutes

Super easy to install! Did exactly what I needed it to do. Would love a bit more control (to add more reviews.. it's only grabbing five for the carousel)

Schreib und Stil

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to install ..you don't need any coding. It took me about 2 minutes to install the app and making the neccessary customizing

Maive & Bo

Location Australia

So far so good, I am hoping there is an option that allows visitors to 'write a review' but I haven't found it yet

Klimanovo UG (Haftungsbeschränkt)

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We were struggling with implementation. Costumer Support helped a lot - Can recommened the app and support as well!

August 13, 2020

The issue is fixed. Sorry for inconvenience.
Regards,
Reputon Team

Kukit Hair

Location Spain

top! easy and cool! I found it really easy to use, operate and I did it exactly in 5 minutes. For the price I think is good.