Google Reviews by Reputon

Google customer reviews app. Import reviews & testimonials.

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

fitzBODY.com

I believe the widgets located on our home and cart pages have helped increase visitor trust and confidence but there doesn't appear to be a way to confirm it's effectiveness. Between you and me, the names of Reputon's apps initially appeared a little confusing. Customer reviews vs Google reviews, hard to define differences in the apps until you dig deeper.

LifeStart Naturopathics

Location Australia

Great app, easy to get reviews which is awesome to help customers make a decision to purchase. I also use the reviews in my marketing in EDM, and socials.

FOUR: Organics

Time spent using app 15 minutes

So far so good. Took two seconds to setup. Literally spent 30 minutes with another app and had to setup a whole bunch of API's and still couldn't get it to work.

The Watch Aficionado

Great App is very helpful to show customers your reviews! Was very easy to install and works seamlessly with my site.

Mind Body & Scents, LLC

I love this app. It blocked a negative review which allowed me the opportunity to correct the issue to satisfy my customer.

Annie Bella's Gifts

Location Australia
Time spent using app 25 minutes

I installed this for my online baby hamper website and couldn't believe how is easy and effective it was! I wish I found this years ago!! Installed and up and running within 5 minutes! So cool!

The Rolling Bell, LLC

Reviews are important for customers & I am happy to be able to link my Google reviews to my website!

HL POS Centre

Time spent using app About 24 hours

Really good app. Has helped us drive more reviews and is good to help other customers understand who we are and gather feedback from others.

OnFarma

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app. IT's very easy to install, and have many options for widget in website. I recomended ti

The Make Up Center

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 7 minutes

cvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvv