Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

2001 - 2010 of 2077 reviews

6 Shore Road

GREAT app and GREAT customer support. With a few pointers to get started, this is the easiest and most successful feed app I have used. Reach out for support before giving up on it if you try it :) Thanks for the awesome Shopify app!

Also - it submits the feed to merchant center for you!!! So install app and set up your products with bulk actions and you're done!

Outdoor Home Living

Amazing app - personal service that fixed any errors in my feed, no questions asked. Very easy to use for a beginner but with great features for advanced e commerce. Highly recommended. - Excellent for Australian market as not all apps will work in all countries.

The Best Bull Ropes

detailed explanation, regarding movement, editing etc, with my products!

Kronos Av

Great App, with exceptional support!

La Barata Mx

Amazing App. Easy to use and fully automatic. Great tech support!

Juiced Riders Electric Bikes

It's pretty logical once you get it set up and the customer support is very helpful.

My Seed Needs

This app makes it so very easy to add your products to googles shopping feed. You are required to have an adwords account, but this program / app leads you through every step to make sure you do things correctly. If you need assistance their support team is always quick and responsive as well.

Natures Treasure Trove

I have been using this app for a while for my Google Shopping ads and am very happy with its ease of use. Outstanding support from the developer had me up and running in no time. Amit is extremely helpful and accommodating and went out of his way to make sure the app was working for me. The level of support provided by Amit is truly outstanding and I strongly recommend this app.

Clothesharing

Great app, best support. I got so many problems with my store, but the owner helps me alot. thank you Amit <3

Clotheseed

I tried it for the first time and I received too many help from the owner, I don't think he can quickly support me using it like that. Hope that the owner will succeed more in his life.