Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

The Brandster

Location New Zealand

Good App for Google Shopping. Excellent Support Team. Good App for Google Shopping. Excellent Support Team.

Goldenwarm

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It's a great APP. I recommend it. If you have a problem, you can actively help solve it. It's really good.It is a good helper in shopping advertisement

VERTIX GLOBAL

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Looks simple and easy to use and will start running it soon.
Assistance from Shums Tak is most helpful in resolving issues identified as conflict with Google's feed app.

Treasures by Chele

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is great but I wish two things....1) That I can manually enter a page number and go to it instead of having to click on one page at a time to get back to where I was before. 2) The "Do Edits in Bulk" is terrific but why can't we edit more than one assignment at a time? Instead we can edit one assignment only, then after we save, we end up back on page 1 which can be frustrating.

Lion Legion

Great app that I use to submit my products to google shopping. The batch edit feature is superb and I use it a lot because I have unique products

hotfirepits

Location Australia

Very helpful support team. Would recommend if you encounter any issues using this app to reach out to them. Thanks very much appreciated.

Smart Safe Fit

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is great and the customer service responds fast. The only issue that I have with this app is the growing errors that I receive every day about the mismatched value and having to crawl my website. I have no idea why this happens and although customer service fixes it quickly, if I'm running Google ads my ads stop running and ranking and it takes 7-8 days to recrawl my sites so I'm losing money and every day more items have this issue and I never have this issue with the regular Google shopping app but customer service is great.

The Label Life

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Prompt and simplified customer service. Easy to understand help videos. Hoping to track data/ results well from the app too.

TYKULT

New to this App and in learning mode. Support has been positive and constructive. Will continue until trial period comes up before moving forward with monthly payments.

moresoo

It is OK. But the help didn't show good.But it help me to finish the google shopping. It is helpful.