Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

auto-jo : Gadgets et Accessoires Automobile

i use this app and it very helpfull and they have the best customer service. They resolve your issues quickly

D.O. Design Only

Wow, super app and really good support! If you want to bulk your shopping feed it is perfect for you!

Deerah

Honestly I haven't used the app to the full extent yet, but I had a major feed problem between Google Channel & Merchant, Kaushik stepped in, offered detailed steps, links & screenshots, I can greatly tell the app is great by their outstanding customer service. I'll make sure to get a paid package once the trial ends. Thank you.

ashimaryhair

it is very useful, the customer service is great.
i will keep this app ,it is help me so much.......

League Outfitters

I loved to using this app, all the required things are there in app that we need to optimize product feed.

Queen Lighting

This app has great customer service. Responds very quickly and resolves issues very easily! This is a great app to use.

pagocontrareembolso

Support really helps us! We told them our problem and they proceed to show us every aspect to solve the problem!

Lapalfa

i have many products in my store so that's why i choose this app and believe me this is the one and only best app for google feed i think.

TheAnimeSupply

Their support was superb. They tried to answer everything clearly and provided the utmost support. Thanks!

Zwarte Roes

Really great app and the service is really good. I recommend this app to every busy Shopify merchant.