Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Soapply

Had a bit of trouble getting our products initially submitted correctly as this app seems to interfere with the google shopping app, but the customer service is excellent-very helpful and prompt to answer. We ended up getting everything to work in the end! Continuing to use this to edit our feed.

Vloerkledentrends

Location Netherlands

I used this app to import my products and then send them to the Merchant Center. The app is very user friendly.

uptodateproducts

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I needed some help with google shopping mismatch price error and Deepak was able to assist with this issue...

Get Great Things

Great app that makes it simple to get your catalog feed up to Google, Microsoft, and Facebook, as well as monitor them for any issues.

Haverhill Leach, Inc

Great support! Solved all issues and very responsive. The app is also easy to use and very intuitive.

SwissRebel

Great support being provided by the developer. App seems to be working as expected. No qualms. Happy to recommend for any store.

Shelf 2 You

It's helped me get my shopify store off the ground. The instructional setup video was a big help. I'm looking forward to a long partnership.

jujuslook

Location China

Great app for managing a product feed, has a lot more options than other apps I've used and they have great, hands-on customer service.

WIGKED WIGS

so far so good. I just downloaded the app but after running to issues the support team already helped me. Fast response and they offer tutorials. Looking forward to whatever else this app can offer for ecommerce....

Dealsolutionstore

Time spent using app About 1 year

New to this app. So far so good. Quick support response! My was questions was answered and resolved in about 15 minutes or so.