Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Lua Joia

Terrible!
I added a lot of data to products in bulk, great... until it disappeared without explanation! Contacted support for assistance and they did not even respond. Total WASTE OF TIME

santessantielle

Ne sert a rien du tout. vraiment nul. a peine les produits relier au merchant center que mon compte est suspendu pour declaration trompeuses (et leur sav ne repond jamais donc aucune solution) A eviter

billyBoards

Poor, confusing instructions. Too many fields that must be completed outside of app. I've seen faster, better support.

Ossander

Useless app, they never help me, all the work is manual,, nothing different than contact google support team for free, why to pay this app for nothing.

2020 NOXUMODERN. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

cedcommerce better than this app, they solve my merchant account suspend issue, by contacting google support.

theLightShop

RUBBISH! Products appear in google merchant center as "in stock" and in google shopping when they show "out of stock" in the App. Overseas company, requires 2 am phone support over Skype if you want "real" help. The App does NOT work, this has happened countless times. RUN from this App. Your solution to solve a problem requires additional work by us. The idea of hiring and PAYING for an App is to make our lives easier. You work for us-we don't work for you. Improve your App.

December 4, 2020

You have already been informed that the issue is in your StoreFront Theme's Schema markup. Unfortunately, you are not showing any willingness to read the solution shared. It would have taken less time in implementing the correction than venting your anger everywhere.

You have been using our app for more than a year and still using it. So, I don't see any point in running away from the app.

iBuy

After using this app, my google merchant account got suspended. I never could get it unsuspended. Uninstalling this app

September 19, 2020

Your Merchant Center Account Got Suspended because of the violations of Google's policy on your website "not by our app".

If accounts can get suspended because of our app, we should have been out of business as we are supporting more than 50,000 merchants.

When I reviewed your website, I found that first and very common violation on your Contact Page. There may be other violations as well. Please have a look at this screenshot. https://bit.ly/2FR1rj3

To understand the common reasons for Suspensions, kindly go through this video link https://youtu.be/NP1eBSm-578 or go through the Google Forum link(https://support.google.com/google-ads/thread/67411914?hl=en) to understand that it was not our app.

Uiisii

It has been two weeks since I uninstalled this app and they still charge me. The customer service cannot help solve my problem and my GMC is blocked. Finding other apps successfully brought me back to GMC. Using this app is a waste of money.

September 19, 2020

1 - You uninstalled the app on Aug 27 and wrote this review on the 3rd of Sept. So, it is a period of 1 week and not of 2 weeks. See the screenshot on this link https://bit.ly/3ktX7oO. Also, when it comes to app charges, Shopify Charges you for the Billing Cycle during which the app was installed. So, that must have been the last charge to you for the app.

2 - As far as our support for Blocked GMC is concerned, we can only review your accounts for possible violations detected by Google and guide you. Rest of the corrections you have to make on your website and other properties. For this, you had written to us on Aug 25. You were responded within 3 hrs(see the link for the screenshot https://bit.ly/3iR0So4 ) with a proper help doc which you were supposed to follow.

3 - Waste of Money? You used our app for more than a year. You did not feel it was a waste of money in that period! See the screenshot on this link - https://bit.ly/3ktX7oO

DiamondSmileⓇ

I am paying for this app since months and if you get an error, you are on your own. We can't advertise on Bing and miss out on opportunities.

August 10, 2020

Hello,

We have replied to your email. I request you to kindly check that.

Walrus Oxford

if you remove this app this people remove all your google feeds
and they that help you.
i see this app high reating but that is not true.

July 29, 2020

Whenever any merchant removes our app, Merchant is sent an email. That email contains a link that helps merchants to remove the products submitted by our app. If you don't click on that link, your products are not touched at all and we get out of the business without any further communication or process.

In your case, you had clicked on that link to remove the products submitted by our app. That is the reason products have been removed. In fact, you had come back to us(with the help of Shopify Support) too if we have any cached data to resubmit the products again. But, it was too late.

So, this is not true that we on our own removed the products. You had clicked on that link that removes the products.

Previous 1 3