Simprosys Google Shopping Feed , 4,890 reviews

4.9
March 8, 2023

Im having trouble installing this app in keeps telling me "You don't have this app installed" every time i try to add it

LUX Home Lifestyle
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
Simprosys InfoMedia replied March 15, 2023

Dear Merchant,

Hope you are doing well.

I am Milan Vaghela, Product Lead at Simprosys InfoMedia.

We have tried to contact you via email as well as also replied to the queries you have raised in our Support email box. But since then we haven't heard back from you so it may have happened that our email might have landed in your Spam box.

So can you please confirm if you still have any issues with the app or anything else?

You can also reach out to us via email at support@simprosys.com or use our Live Chat facility from the App interface using the "Get Support" widget.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks,
Milan Vaghela
Simprosys Google Shopping Feed App.

February 20, 2023

EXTREMELY SLOW SERVICE. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS APP ON FRIDAY, PLEASE EXPECT TO BE ANSWERED ON THE MONDAY. WHILE YOUR ADS CAMPAIGN IS RUNNING.
THE WAITING TIME FOR SERVICE IS SO SLOW THAT IF YOU USE THE GOOGLE MENCHANT CENTER TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM IT WILL BE MUCH FASTER. OR THAT IS THIS APP HAS A GOOD PROPOSAL, BUT A POOR IMPLEMENTATION AND LONG SERVICE.

Rabbit Comic
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 15, 2022

App seems doing a great job, but the support is very bad, sience 4 days trying to contact them and noone answer!!

I hope after they see they some bad reviews, they will give some respect to their clients and answer them!

Karakib
Germany
Time spent using app: 22 days
November 8, 2022

Case open for 2.5 months. Numerous emails ignored. Customer service is unacceptable, especially for the cost.

Pine Street Clinic
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
September 19, 2022

not worth it. The customer support is not available to respond you. The app is broken and many products don't get send to Google merchant center

Popi Hair
Time spent using app: 5 days
Simprosys InfoMedia replied September 19, 2022

Hi,

It is highly disheartening to see these comments after providing chat support and replying to your email request within a reasonable time as well.

As per the chat support conversation and email request, I can see you had requested us to provide a "Product Reviews Feed" to your merchant centre, which we have not promised through our App Store Listing page. Also, that is not possible, because, we don't work on your product reviews nor do we intend to access that data.

Hope you will understand our inability to assist you with your product reviews feed request.

Amit

July 4, 2022

Terrible! After a trial expired they just deleted all my merchant center products and now all my shopping campaigns are dead!!! Nightmare!!! Do not use this app!!! No support and it will destroy your business

GYM2GOde
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Simprosys InfoMedia replied July 8, 2022

Dear Merchant,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Feed For Google Shopping with us. I am Milan Vaghela, a Product Lead at Simprosys InfoMedia. We have already sent you an email directly to discuss your concern in detail regarding the product data feed removal from the Google Merchant Center.

Please make sure that our emails are not landing in the Spam box of your email account.

As informed in the email, A notification email has been sent three times regarding the free trial expiration: seven days before, three days before, and on the day of expiration. Even after the trial is ended, App provides 7 days of additional free services, even then no action is taken to subscribe to paid plan then the feed is removed from the Google Merchant Center automatically.

If you would like can also schedule the Call on Google Meet, so we can discuss all your concerns, you may still have.

May 29, 2022

I don't know why shopify allows this kind of application. the policy should check if an application is not good and remove it on the platform and because of this kind of application a lot of google account have been suspended. if i could put zero star i would put it

wazoos-shop
Time spent using app: 13 days
May 13, 2022

App is not working fine
Microsoft conversion are not getting tracked properly. in revenue it is showing default value

Arbeit Schuhe
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 13, 2022

App is not working fine

Chaussures Robustes
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 4, 2022

I have been trying to contact support as I recently installed this add (7 days as of now) but my traffic has drastically dropped, forget about any sales. I would like to know if anything else I need to do to get this working, atleast traffic as of now. No one is contacting me tho.

Happy Smart Pet