Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

holzhütte.com

Worst App ever, the feed that is delivered to the Google Merchant Center does not get approved since weeks. I can't use the app, but I am paying. Great

iBuy

After using this app, my google merchant account got suspended. I never could get it unsuspended. Uninstalling this app

September 19, 2020

Your Merchant Center Account Got Suspended because of the violations of Google's policy on your website "not by our app".

If accounts can get suspended because of our app, we should have been out of business as we are supporting more than 50,000 merchants.

When I reviewed your website, I found that first and very common violation on your Contact Page. There may be other violations as well. Please have a look at this screenshot. https://bit.ly/2FR1rj3

To understand the common reasons for Suspensions, kindly go through this video link https://youtu.be/NP1eBSm-578 or go through the Google Forum link(https://support.google.com/google-ads/thread/67411914?hl=en) to understand that it was not our app.

Uiisii

It has been two weeks since I uninstalled this app and they still charge me. The customer service cannot help solve my problem and my GMC is blocked. Finding other apps successfully brought me back to GMC. Using this app is a waste of money.

September 19, 2020

1 - You uninstalled the app on Aug 27 and wrote this review on the 3rd of Sept. So, it is a period of 1 week and not of 2 weeks. See the screenshot on this link https://bit.ly/3ktX7oO. Also, when it comes to app charges, Shopify Charges you for the Billing Cycle during which the app was installed. So, that must have been the last charge to you for the app.

2 - As far as our support for Blocked GMC is concerned, we can only review your accounts for possible violations detected by Google and guide you. Rest of the corrections you have to make on your website and other properties. For this, you had written to us on Aug 25. You were responded within 3 hrs(see the link for the screenshot https://bit.ly/3iR0So4 ) with a proper help doc which you were supposed to follow.

3 - Waste of Money? You used our app for more than a year. You did not feel it was a waste of money in that period! See the screenshot on this link - https://bit.ly/3ktX7oO

DiamondSmileⓇ

I am paying for this app since months and if you get an error, you are on your own. We can't advertise on Bing and miss out on opportunities.

August 10, 2020

Hello,

We have replied to your email. I request you to kindly check that.

Walrus Oxford

if you remove this app this people remove all your google feeds
and they that help you.
i see this app high reating but that is not true.

July 29, 2020

Whenever any merchant removes our app, Merchant is sent an email. That email contains a link that helps merchants to remove the products submitted by our app. If you don't click on that link, your products are not touched at all and we get out of the business without any further communication or process.

In your case, you had clicked on that link to remove the products submitted by our app. That is the reason products have been removed. In fact, you had come back to us(with the help of Shopify Support) too if we have any cached data to resubmit the products again. But, it was too late.

So, this is not true that we on our own removed the products. You had clicked on that link that removes the products.

Jeremstore

Very bad support service, i don't recommend this app at all. You can choose an other one, you will find better!

Hi,

Yes, we acknowledge that there was a delay in the task you had requested us to do. But, let me be frank that, the request you had sent us was beyond the scope of our support, but we still agreed to do that.

I would request you to kindly reconsider your call on the app and review you have written.

Also, in the past, you have had installed our app 6 times. Based on this install history, I would presume, that you were not happy with other apps while trying them. That is why you have come back to us again and again.

We will be more than happy to support you once again whenever you plan to use our app again.

Thanks.

colimandia.com

No Good at all On the facebook app I try to change my email and It disconnect
all my accounts I have lost 4 days trying to recober my accounts and now I find out merchant center and my ads are disconnected I'll never use Facebook on anything. Long time ago they get into my phone and I have to smash it. Now have fix these.

Hello,

Whenever you change the email of your Facebook account, it is bound to disconnect any Authentication have you made through the older email.

Change in the email simply needs you to reconnect again all the connections or permissions you have given to any third party app like ours.

I can see you are still using the app since then. So, there is no issue now.

Changing of Email Account on any major platform needs a special care. I hope you could do it properly.

Thanks

Exact Tooling

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP. We spend a lot of money on this app and the customer service was horrible. False promises made and the quoted us a custom price for high volume of products we had which after months of billing turned out they were charging us more than agreed. After we left a negative review for this app the owner has assaulted our business by disabling the google shopping feed and making us non complaint with Google Shopping. The owner of this app is absolutely pathetic and childish.

Hi,

1 - It is very unfortunate to say that we were charging more than agreed. Whenever any merchant approves the charge for any app, the Monthly Recurring charge is clearly communicated in the app and in the Shopify Page as well. It is not just for our app, it same for all the apps charing merchants through Shopify's Billing API. In our case, we don't have a usage-based charge on any of our applications. So, charging any merchant for more than what is agreed is not possible. Merchants can see the "Exact Amount" before they approve the charge.

2 - We did not block your access just because you had left a negative review of the app. Actually, we did not block it at all. Your store had more(3.5M+) products than the agreed limit on the approved charge. Also, anyhow, our system would have blocked "manual resyncing of all the products" as products on your store were more than 2M(see screenshot https://bit.ly/3f91wvj). Please keep in mind that, we block the "manual resyncing only", not the continuous syncing of already synced products.

We block resyncing for any store that 2M products and request them to get in touch with us. In fact, in your case, I had made it very clear to you that our system does not remain efficient for the stores having more than 500K(very safe limit) products. (See screenshot https://bit.ly/3f91wvj of you being informed on 24th Oct 2019).

3. Regarding Pathetic and childish behavior, I just tried to be clear to you that we can not support the merchant with these many products, but you wanted to have your way anyhow. In fact, I had tried to make it clear to you long ago and you had confirmed that you will try other solutions provided you cross the product limit.

Also, in the past you had around 4k products more than agreed limit with pricing, we did not force you to pay for those extra 4K products. (See attached screenshot - https://bit.ly/38nOtU1)

So, with the above-given clarifications, I would like to add that, we are not money-hungry people. What we tried to do was to make sure that our serviceability to other merchants doesn't get affected by the crashing of servers because such a large volume of products go in the manual re-syncing.

Other than that, the resyncing of 2M+ products' store would have taken at least 5 days because of Shopify's API call limits and Leakage possibilities. That would have proved to another major issue.

Regards,

Smart Ware Co Australia

Pathetic App, took off the products from Merchant centre without letting me know.. caused me to lost hundreds of dollars in the peak season. Be careful.

November 15, 2019

You had installed the app on 14th Oct. As per our app's trial policy, you must get 21 days of Free Trial. (See screenshot of log on this URL - http://bit.ly/2XijV0h)

We could have stopped our services and removed your products on the same day of the expiration of the trial or the next day.

But NO, we waited for 10 more days before we suspended our services to your business.

Also, it is not true that you were not informed about the suspension.

During the trial period, you were sent 3 reminders, 7 days, 3 days prior to the expiration and on the same day of expiration. (See screenshot of email log on this URL - http://bit.ly/2Ob1giY)

Out of these 3, as per our logs, you had opened 2 reminders.

For other merchants, this merchant is using our app on 3 of his stores and two already have charge activated. (See screenshot - http://bit.ly/2NNtm4N)

Fortnite Shop

I unistalled the app and ALL my website images disappeared. DO NOT install it. Please, fix your app.

November 12, 2019

Do you even know which app caused you this issue? I can see you have written the same review on another app. See screenshot on this URL http://bit.ly/2O45N6U

About our app's probably, Please check the permissions you grant us to our app when you install the app. Our app has "Read Products" Permissions only and "Not the Modify or Delete or Create permission on your Product data" on Shopify. So, there is no remote possibility of app modifying the images or removing them.

You could have reached out to our Support team for any kind of clarification or assistance you needed on this issue.

Although this issue was not in our app support's scope, we would have helped you deal with this situation.

Previous 1