Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ad Spend By Google Shopping Feed + FB

uspetsuperstore

The app is good but support is very poor will not recommend this app to anyone as I was trying to get the support from last few months but did not get any answer for my problem yet.

May 29, 2019

Hello Sanjay or Geeta,

You have been using our app Since January 2019. In this period, as per our records, you have tried to get in touch with use twice.

1 - Feb 7. We responded back within 3 mins of your message. But, then there was no further communication from you. No details of what kind of help is needed. See the screenshots on the URLs - http://bit.ly/30S3hGa and http://bit.ly/2W34XcB

2 - May 29. We responded to you within 60 mins of getting your message. That too at after 2 AM India time(We are from India). See the screenshot on the given URL - http://bit.ly/2W22uig

But, after that no response from you. Rather you choose to write a review requesting other merchants to refrain from using our app.

I suggest you to check your inbox before trying to ruin someone else's business.

uhoodie

i can bet this app has fake reviews. the poorest customer support i have come ever by any of shopify app i have ever used. don't ever try to use this.

Well,

I beg to differ from you. You had communicated with us twice since you installed the app on March 30. Both the times, you were responded within 5 hrs of your messages. See below-given Screenshots. If you have proof of any other communication, kindly share the details that you were not responded with the correct resolution.

1 - http://bit.ly/2FN9uKL
2 - http://bit.ly/2JmQLXz

There was no further communication from you after both the responses...

OleleKids.com

July 2, 2019

You needed campaign creation and optimization support. We were fine with it.

Yes, I missed a scheduled call time. I agree with it and was willing to work with you again on any other scheduled call.

Then you kept me on hold for more than an hour(On Holiday) without intimating me that you can are not able to get on call anymore... But, I was fine with that too. You did not reply to my Skype Request when you yourself had provided me with the Skype ID to have a call.

It is not that you were not supported at all... There was a communication leg in your case only, and we agree with that.

SOXESSORY

Its dumb and over complicated Its dumb and over complicated Its dumb and over complicated Its dumb and over complicated

May 11, 2019

Yes, App with some of the advanced features(rare too) needs some common sense and knowhow of Google Shopping Campaigns.

Our app is not meant for those who don't know what kind of feed quality is going to help the merchants.

All Hail Express

Gives you a limit on how much you can upload. I did not notice this and marketing same products over and over. This cost me thousands of dollars!!!

March 16, 2019

Dear Merchant,

We follow one of the best practices when it comes to disclosing the pricing structure and billing the merchants. Our app's pricing is one of the most transparent with no Hidden Charges or Hidden Extra charges when you try to use the additional features.

Regarding the comment of thousands of dollars' spend, most of the merchants who opt for Google Shopping as one of the marketing channels of their store know that Google Shopping Listing is "Sponsored Listing" Program in most of the countries. Although merchants get full control of their advertising spends by setting a daily budget in the Google Ads Account, by setting proper CPC/CPA bids to avoid high-cost clicks/cost of acquisition.

Let me clarify one more thing, our app is one of the best solution available in the business when merchant knows what needs to be done to optimize the Adspend and offset the cost of App.

It is very unfortunate that without asking for any further clarification about the app's pricing, functioning and Shopping Campaigns' way of functioning during the trial period itself, we are blamed for not so properly planned and executed endeavor of the merchant.

Lux fitt

Ruined my store do NOT get this app. I installed it and it seemed to be working and it killed my sales from $3K a day down to $0

May 11, 2019

When any merchant removes our app, expect us to remove the products submitted by our app too. That is what happened in this case. Now when products get removed from the campaign, sales are bound to be dropped.

Thelactone

it has been submitted all products wrong. we have waited for 3 day to submit and mostly description and title couldn't be submitted. Also you can't add the custom description to merchant center with this app so we will use the manuel submit instead of this app

July 2, 2019

Without getting in touch with the details of what had gone wrong, you preferred to write this review.