Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

wazoos-shop

I don't know why shopify allows this kind of application. the policy should check if an application is not good and remove it on the platform and because of this kind of application a lot of google account have been suspended. if i could put zero star i would put it

Arbeit Schuhe

App is not working fine
Microsoft conversion are not getting tracked properly. in revenue it is showing default value

Chaussures Robustes

App is not working fine

Happy Smart Pet

I have been trying to contact support as I recently installed this add (7 days as of now) but my traffic has drastically dropped, forget about any sales. I would like to know if anything else I need to do to get this working, atleast traffic as of now. No one is contacting me tho.

vaandy

I have 1 product in 1 collection but this app is syncing all my products no matter how many times I install and Uninstalled the App the settings never change.

NEWBLOM

I have been asking for support , firstly, one support guy ask me to delete some contents, second guy to let me creat a new account again, but all failed. MY GOOGLE MERCHANT ACCOUNT STILL BE SUSPENDED, NO HELP. If my google account be suspended, why should customer buy your service? Why your team can not give me useful suggestions? I will close my store, it's really disappointed.We are willing to solve my account problem, but no one gives me USEFUL advice or guidance. Even if just tell me where I need to amend, I can immediately correct it. But never, NO ONE TELL ME HOW TO SOLVE IT.

CiodineCenter

Bom dia, Não recomendo esse App e muito ruim eles não da suporte mais pelo Chat, voce fica a deriva com eles são Péssimo !

BH Outlets

Unsynced all of my products without reaching me to solve billing problem. LOST ALL MY GOOGLE BUDGET, For a problem absolutelty easy to solve

shopzillaz.com

very bad , their services is very bad. they can't help in live chat . If you have some variants of a products then their micro data will not work. fuck this app and services.

Planeta Cases

September 8, 2021

Hi,

We send 3 reminders to merchants. The first is 7 days, the second is 3 days prior to the expiration of the trial, and 3rd on the same day of trial. I request you to kindly search support@simprosys.com

You can refer to the email sent log > https://bit.ly/2X4AjW4 (for the email of 3 days prior)
Screenshot of another email of the same day https://bit.ly/3hdB2vk

I request you to kindly check your inbox.

We take another 7 days from the day your trial expires to suspend our services. So, there was another period of 7 days for you to activate the charge.

Previous 1 3 4