Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

Smart Ware Co Australia

Pathetic App, took off the products from Merchant centre without letting me know.. caused me to lost hundreds of dollars in the peak season. Be careful.

November 15, 2019

You had installed the app on 14th Oct. As per our app's trial policy, you must get 21 days of Free Trial. (See screenshot of log on this URL - http://bit.ly/2XijV0h)

We could have stopped our services and removed your products on the same day of the expiration of the trial or the next day.

But NO, we waited for 10 more days before we suspended our services to your business.

Also, it is not true that you were not informed about the suspension.

During the trial period, you were sent 3 reminders, 7 days, 3 days prior to the expiration and on the same day of expiration. (See screenshot of email log on this URL - http://bit.ly/2Ob1giY)

Out of these 3, as per our logs, you had opened 2 reminders.

For other merchants, this merchant is using our app on 3 of his stores and two already have charge activated. (See screenshot - http://bit.ly/2NNtm4N)

Fortnite Shop

I unistalled the app and ALL my website images disappeared. DO NOT install it. Please, fix your app.

November 12, 2019

Do you even know which app caused you this issue? I can see you have written the same review on another app. See screenshot on this URL http://bit.ly/2O45N6U

About our app's probably, Please check the permissions you grant us to our app when you install the app. Our app has "Read Products" Permissions only and "Not the Modify or Delete or Create permission on your Product data" on Shopify. So, there is no remote possibility of app modifying the images or removing them.

You could have reached out to our Support team for any kind of clarification or assistance you needed on this issue.

Although this issue was not in our app support's scope, we would have helped you deal with this situation.

Artful Stickers

I have issues of submitting some products to Google. Support seems nice enough, but after some emails, they stop replying me, I guess it's because they can't find the solutions or answers either. Finally I have decided to remove this app and start to upload the feed myself -- manually, through a file I created.

Some people said that once they uninstall the app, the app will delete all your data on the Google Merchant Center. But I told myself that I have removed the old feed already and replaced with the data that I created myself, so this shouldn't happen. But it did happen, they removed all the data, data that I created myself.

To be honest, this is not good. You could say this is your data and you want to remove it, but since you can't access my data on Google, you wouldn't know whether data has been replaced or not, you have no right to remove other people's work either. People should have the right to like or dislike an app if they feel that this app isn't helpful to them.

November 15, 2019

After this experience, we have decided not to remove the products when a merchant is un-installing the app.

The onus of removal of products submitted by our app shall remain on merchants.

FITOSTIC | Vêtements de Sport pour Femmes et Hommes | SPORTSWEAR

Problème = ERROR , ils me disent de supprimer les cookies chose faite, et encore error, imposible de l'utiliser

September 24, 2019

Hello, I regret the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to kindly try opening the Shopify Store Admin from a new browser or "incognito mode".

We are getting more than 100 Installs everyday and already catering more than 12k merchants. More than 1k merchants open the app everyday. So far today, nobody has complained.

It must be something limited to your computer or browser.

Kindly reach out to support@simprosys.com if you still face any issue, I will be happy to find the solution for this issue on your computer.

Project Lvl Online Store

Where has the support gone? I used to get attention directly from Amit now as the company has grown he's nowhere to be found. They've also raised their prices. Now paying more for less support?

I have a serious support ticket and I haven't heard a response in over 36 hours. I've also submitted a ticket from another email that also hasn't been responded to. Horrible experience. Please respond to my ticket! trevorridgesinclair@gmail.com

vintageembroidery

FK OFF this app,it's totally rubbish,after you removed this app,they will removed all of your items from google shopping,even the products not upload by them ,totally fk,don't use it anymore if you want face such a loss

August 15, 2019

When you say that, "We removed the products including the ones we did not submit". It means you did not submit all the products of your store from our app.

But, our reports say opposite to this logic. You had selected "All products and All variants" to be submitted by our app. (See the screenshot given on the link)

Let me be frank here... When you request "All Products & All Variants" to be fed in the merchant center, we reserve the right to remove "All" of our work when you remove our app. Nobody can deny it.

uspetsuperstore

The app is good but support is very poor will not recommend this app to anyone as I was trying to get the support from last few months but did not get any answer for my problem yet.

May 29, 2019

Hello Sanjay or Geeta,

You have been using our app Since January 2019. In this period, as per our records, you have tried to get in touch with use twice.

1 - Feb 7. We responded back within 3 mins of your message. But, then there was no further communication from you. No details of what kind of help is needed. See the screenshots on the URLs - http://bit.ly/30S3hGa and http://bit.ly/2W34XcB

2 - May 29. We responded to you within 60 mins of getting your message. That too at after 2 AM India time(We are from India). See the screenshot on the given URL - http://bit.ly/2W22uig

But, after that no response from you. Rather you choose to write a review requesting other merchants to refrain from using our app.

I suggest you to check your inbox before trying to ruin someone else's business.

uhoodie

i can bet this app has fake reviews. the poorest customer support i have come ever by any of shopify app i have ever used. don't ever try to use this.

July 2, 2019

Well,

I beg to differ from you. You had communicated with us twice since you installed the app on March 30. Both the times, you were responded within 5 hrs of your messages. See below-given Screenshots. If you have proof of any other communication, kindly share the details that you were not responded with the correct resolution.

1 - http://bit.ly/2FN9uKL
2 - http://bit.ly/2JmQLXz

There was no further communication from you after both the responses...

OleleKids.com

July 2, 2019

You needed campaign creation and optimization support. We were fine with it.

Yes, I missed a scheduled call time. I agree with it and was willing to work with you again on any other scheduled call.

Then you kept me on hold for more than an hour(On Holiday) without intimating me that you can are not able to get on call anymore... But, I was fine with that too. You did not reply to my Skype Request when you yourself had provided me with the Skype ID to have a call.

It is not that you were not supported at all... There was a communication leg in your case only, and we agree with that.

SOXESSORY

Its dumb and over complicated Its dumb and over complicated Its dumb and over complicated Its dumb and over complicated

May 11, 2019

Yes, App with some of the advanced features(rare too) needs some common sense and knowhow of Google Shopping Campaigns.

Our app is not meant for those who don't know what kind of feed quality is going to help the merchants.

Previous 1