Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Kmacca

this great app helped me a lot to submit my products to google merchant and google ads ... thanks ... and please keep us updated

Mamagoose

The app helps to bridge between shopify and google merchant centre. Still a bit technical but definitely useful for me. Support is excellent as they replied very fast. Hope they keep this service up!

Hello Your Store

little by little I understand it more and they have a support that helps you by chat.Nice! Its a app very friendly.

Gloryster.com

I use this app for approving my google merchant center and this is very useful for me to get approval.

Doof Store

Good app that does the basics well and good support. Would be great to see more automation and analytics tools.

CRIBBLIST

Support was able to help me right away with some schema markup issues! Now my products are no longer disapproved :)

The Brandster

Good App for Google Shopping. Excellent Support Team. Good App for Google Shopping. Excellent Support Team.

Goldenwarm

It's a great APP. I recommend it. If you have a problem, you can actively help solve it. It's really good.It is a good helper in shopping advertisement

VERTIX GLOBAL

Looks simple and easy to use and will start running it soon.
Assistance from Shums Tak is most helpful in resolving issues identified as conflict with Google's feed app.

Treasures by Chele

This app is great but I wish two things....1) That I can manually enter a page number and go to it instead of having to click on one page at a time to get back to where I was before. 2) The "Do Edits in Bulk" is terrific but why can't we edit more than one assignment at a time? Instead we can edit one assignment only, then after we save, we end up back on page 1 which can be frustrating.

Previous 1 3 4