Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

choco-rail JAPAN

The best app. It's a must for me to sell in multiple countries!
Most importantly, it is very clear and easy to operate.
It has really helped me. Thank you!

DogaSocks

Excellent Support, Excellent App. The best app for google shopping ever, they provide excellent tools to optimize google merchant and shopping ads.

Kudos Gadgets

This app has made my life so much easier! They are also quick in responding to my queries. Thank you!

LUO

Super responsive after sales service, it's really great to work with people like you

Just Go Travel Studios

I've been using this product for about 2 years. I like it so much and it makes the task of getting a feed set up for Google Shopping so easy. We use it for our home business, as well as for my much larger "day job." Very, very useful and highly recommended. I should also note, that their service is great. Very responsive and thorough.

shoes picky

Coin Coussin

Usster

this is one of the best apps i have that I recommend to using it. they have great services and they respond quickly if you have any problem

Spearhead

The app works well and is easy to use. The support from the team is fast and effective. Recommended.

stashop.us

such a great and best app for google merchant and world best support team I ever seen in my life Great Service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 278 279