Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

EarthBits

I wish I started with this app from the start! So much better than the one by Shopify. The amount of customisation is fantastic. Also, the customer support is top class. I have been in constant communication with them from the start and they helped me migrate over from the shopify app to their app with ease.

Bombay Tile

This app is super easy to use but even more important to me is the customer service. Support responds really fast and go above and beyond to help.

Outdoor Living Essentials

Very happy with this app! Very easy to install and makes life much easier! Always had great customer support!

Zuraan

it is very helpful and easy to use all features are better than other apps i really like this app to use thank you.

Life Vitamin Shoppe

This app has really made my life easier :)! A fair price for what you get, and good support. Milan has been very helpful.

Gear Trolley

Very prompt customer service! The support team is VERY responsive and willing to help you with any task you need help with this app.

Urns.com

Amazing customer service! Amit and his team are VERY responsive and willing to help you with any task you need help with this app.

DecalFly.com

It has everything that I need to optimize my Google Shopping campaign. The support is also A+ Excellent. Great app, highly recommend!

NZ Bridal

Good service, easy to use! I come through some issue, and ask question online, they respond quickly. Recommend!

عاطر

Great dashboard - Easy to use - Great customer support!
Google, Bing, Facebook and more!
Thanks! :)