Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ad Spend By Google Shopping Feed + FB

MissFoxFashion

Great apps, great services, every time I have a question, always get a quickly answer! And also the best shopping feed apps I have used!

My Camera Slider™

Great Apps for Google Shopping, a Very Helpful team and Very flexible app to manager and report problem! Thanks

Kudodogs

I understood basically how to get this set up since I already had a Google account and Merchant Center account, but got stuck along the way. I contacted support. What can I say except, incredible support by Abhishek. Response was quick, help was always available, kind and understanding. He helped me to get the remaining issues fixed and integration setup in no time. Now, this is what support is suppose to look like. Highly recommend.

puntexpedition

Thanks Milan for the prompt response. Loving the support, and looking forward to really growing with this app.

Fixzzboutique

I really like this app. Great support. Very helpful videos. Thanks a lot for answering and helping me out!

Project Lvl Online Store

Very great app and support. They've helped me out a bunch of times and the application itself is fantastic for Google Shopping

Soho Emporium

I am more than pleased with this app. It by far out performs other apps for Google Shopping feeds & the support is excellent and fast. They are so helpful, no matter what the issue, and very quick to reply. Abhishek and Milan in particular have been some of the best support I've gotten. I would give 100 out of 100 to the customer service, as they always help me with any question I may have. Highly recommend. Don't think twice about installing this app! Do it today!

Fiber Kitchen

These guys are excellent with customer service, they are quick and efficient! I always receive assistance whenever I need help!

EZ Lifestyle

I haven't used the app just yet but the customer service is absolutely incredible. Highly recommend!

HomeCareOutlet

Best customer service for best price
Definetly get it
I have used other 5 star apps but they just shit and poor customer service
This app is definetly best feed app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84