Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

nifte.ae

I have used this app on two different stores and it is brilliant. Cuts out so much time and messing around, The customer service is second to none. I really cannot recommend it enough

evidend fashion

Great Support Team and Fast reply times. Exactly how it's supposed to be! Team is very friendly and helpful and sorts out little twerks really fast to satisfy customers.

Allumoir

Love the app, great support. Using it on multiple stores. Live chat available. Feed is sync to google merchant in a really short time.

Iconic Iron Fitness

The support for this App is just the best. Hinali Mehta was extremely patient and helpful with all my queries.

T.A DEFENSE

La meilleur appli pour Google Shopping. J'ai essayé deux applis avant de finalement installer celle-ci. Elle est très complète, on peut gérer les produits facilement. En plus ils ont énormément des vidéos explicatives et un service de Live Chat rapide. Je recommande!

EZVALO

In fact, I've used this app over 3 years after I builded any websites with Shopify. I really recommed this app when you want to get good sales on Google or Facebook.

koreanischerginseng

One of the best working shopify app. I use it in all my shops. Thanks to the creators for their work! :) Have a nice day.

Ergonomoffice | Best Standing Desks & Ergonomic Office Chairs

Amazing app, support! I just love what they do to their customers, they really treated me with respect and helped me.

Peach Unicorn Designs - Knitting & Crochet Patterns

Briillant app, it has videos to talk you through each stage. But i you still need a bit of more guidance then their customer service team are amazing, they are so clever and fast. Very Happy Customer. ;o)

Numa Baby

So far so good. Was able to get hold of support right away via chat. Very much appreciated. Liking it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 244 245