Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

electricridesonly

awesome app and very fast and efficient customer support that was able to guide me through all the steps and make it easy for me!

ACU Army

I really like this app, it has helped us tremendously with managing a large volume of unique products (20k+). We were able to easily install and utilize the service, at a reasonable cost, and continue to advertise our shopping products on Google. It also makes setting up promotions for certain product sets very easy. Finally, we have had some really specific needs for our feed and their customer service, while they operate on different hours than us, have been quick to assist with creating custom feed rules to resolve issues.

Sport Tech

I switched from "google shopping" by shopify. I love it so much, this app is great, easy to use and it took no time to set it up. Also support is amazing too, very fast.

Thank you Milan for helping me with initial set up!

Warosi Store

Excelente App, e o suporte é muito eficiente e rápido.
Indico bastante , ajudar muito em economizar tempo nas configurações

LYRA Swim

Excellent and prompt service when we had a issue. One of the best support and apps I have experienced on shopify to date. Highly recommend.

PURAZELL

Great App, great price & great support! It's so easy to generate the feeds for your Google Shopping Campaigns or your Facebook Dynamic Ads and you don't need 2 separate Apps - one for each platform - It's all in 1 baby! And in case you need help the support is amazing, they reply within minutes.

Aerial Equipment Parts

We use this app to submit to google shopping. It is fast, easy to use, and the support has been quick and responsive when I needed it.

Loomlight

the team are very helpful & respond quickly. they have helped me set up my shopping feeds. Excellent

Maître Philippe & Filles

This app seems to be the the one I was always looking for. The support is very helpful. I will upgrade the review as soon as I will see the results. Thanks.

YouAreAmazing.com

I'm using this app for GMC. I totally recommend it. The support team gives clear answers very quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 111 112