Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Big Bertha Original UK

Very help customer support. As someone who hardly has any knowledge about how Google Shopping works, Kalp kindly explained how things work and was very patient with me

Tried Tested Recommend Ltd

The guys are always helpful, Very Knowledgeable. Excellent service as always. I never hesitate to contact them if any issues.

ZAMIR EUROPE

I have honestly never seen such an amazing support team. They helped me with the google ads settings, even if that's not their job. They are the best!

Shark Eyes Australia

Amazing app. Wouldn't use anything else to get my catalogue to FB and Google.
Conversion tracking tags are also a useful feature.

SLATE Boutique

I was so frustrated trying to fix the errors in my google feed and the chat option for customer service saved the day. I downloaded a few other feed apps and this was by far the easiest to use and sync.

MADEL

best support ever!
I just spend 1 hour, and that guy from customer support try to do the best to solve my issue. Respect and i recommend this app!

EVO

The application is as advertised. That is why we use it. However, the customer service is superb! Kevin consulted with us on how to get a suspension on an ads account lifted. That is amazing customer service. Highly recommends using any application by Simprosys InfoMedia.

white flip

It is a good app for google shopping feed, It helps a lot to a new Shopify store owner like me. Also, great customer support by the team, especially customer support agent Mr. Dharmendra's support is awesome! Keep up the good work...

Salt Sister Swim

it's a great app for google shopping feed. I really happy to use this app. one of the best app . I will suggest to use this app for google shopping. thank you

Collart HU

Great app, even better customer service! They even helped with fixing the product page's Schema after it got an error from Google.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 318 319