Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

1 - 10 of 1911 reviews

Skinny Tan (UK)

The app has been straightforward to use and easy to integrate with our various advertising platforms. Customer support is also fast and helpful.

Negozi Poli

Best app all around for Google Merchant Feed with a great bulk editing feature. Super support, they fixed all my issues very quickly! The app is cheap and simple compared with the competitor one's, and is on the few that make me match my translated option names with the correct one for Google Merchant Center. Absolutely recommended!

MommeSilk

Thanks for their quick reply.Riya Sawant is very nice, thanks for her assistance. Last time, I ask her help us with excluding products from their backend, we got a quick reply and she solve our problem in time.

Artes Del Mundo

Had loads of trouble with multiple clunky feeds from other providers for each of the sales integrations - google, Fb, pinterest, bing, etc. It was expensive and hard to manage with a lot of size updates to get things working correctly and manual maintenance. I happened on Simprosys from a google search for google shopping actions, installed it and was up and running in a matter of 15 minutes. I love the warning they provide about updating product IDs. I learned the hard way from my other provider and it took over 30 days of lost sales for Google to approve what they thought was 700+ new products. These guys make sure you don't put yourself in this situation. Support was stellar and it's 10% of the cost of the other provider. I would definitely recommend this company and this product -they know what they are doing. Thanks

Grandeur Table Sports

Great customer support. The team have responded to and resolved any queries I've had by email very quickly.

Kitchen Bath Quest

Everything works great on this app. If there is any question or issue, they are very quick to respond and offer help.. great work

Just Poker Tables

The best feed app and great customer service. Work well with the google merchant center. I highly recommend it. and I use it for my 3 stores.

Gaming Blaze

Great app and great customer service. Work well with the google merchant center. I highly recommend it.

MediaDevil

This is an essential app for me (I've used it for a few years now), and the team is incredibly helpful. I contacted the team today about warnings I received from Google and Shums investigated for me, identified that the theme I was using had an issue, and fixed it for me, along with some other general advice. That's service!

RightShield Supply

Allows for an additional level of customizability that the feed created by the Google Shopping Channel doesn't have which is super necessary for a lot of stores. Their support is 10/10 as well. Definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 191 192