Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

Turkista

The best app and support team out there! It provides you with everything you need to run a successful business on Google. Highly recommended!

The Outlet X

I recommend the app, it is very practical to have an automatic connection from Shopify to Google marketplaces. I have not yet used all of its potential but I am looking forward to doing so these coming months.

Self Defense Spartiate

Efficient and easy to use app, that correctly do his job ! Must-have to sync products with Google, don't hesitate !

Pacific Northwest Gifts

Just recently installed and it seems to work well. Will update if I notice any issues. I also have the app for Microsoft (Bing).

Home Outlet Direct

Great app and great customer service! Great integration with google and Microsoft. A must-have for anyone using google/Microsoft shopping ads!!

Freak Choice

Its really an effort less app. It can make your job so so easier without burning your pocket. I was struggling to sync my product through google app but this app has made it super easy for me. Customer service is quick and responsive. Special thanks for Milan Vaghela for helping me out.

Karma et Moi

Amazing app, use it for all stores. Great support, fast and reliable. Many features, this app is a problem solver.

Custom Sparkles

I love their customer service. Two issues two resolved with no problem I use them for both of my websites. Thank you, Milan

MADAME KUKLA

The app is great for everybody, who needs to synchronize their store data with google merchant center easily - Live chat support available!

Pro Property Supply

Fantastic Customer Support! We had an issue with Google Merchant Center and the team from Simprosys started working on it right away (at 3am). The app interface is clean and intuitive. I highly recommend this app because it's easy to use, has great support, and a reasonable price.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 171 172