Google channel

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Emerson Fry

None of our products have been approved. 250+ products have been in "pending" for months. We've submitted four tickets over the course of that time period and gotten no response. For the products that have not been approved, no reason is given by the app. I followed several Shopify tutorials, and I still cannot find the issue. One tutorial suggested that the app should tell me why certain products are not being approved, but that has not been our experience.

September 10, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want you to get the support you need in regards to the issue you are facing with your products on the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to explain some details. I look forward to communicating with you there.

Helen Jon

As so many others have said, this is easy to initially set up, but the editing is atrocious. Google disapproved many products. I've wanted to go in to make edits, but there is no way to filter, so every product we've EVER had in our store shows up--not just those that are currently available. SO TEDIOUS.

September 10, 2021

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing setting up and filtering your products. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address some of these concerns.

Jason | Shopify

Currengo

Installation is easy, but Google disapproves all products without any kind of help on what needs to be changed to get them approved. Contacting their customer support also doesn't help, as they simply refer you to their general list of requirements, which contains hundreds of entries. This makes it impossible to identify changes needed. Very disappointed.

September 6, 2021

Hello,

Jack here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jack | Shopify

Front and Company: Gifts

It was great in the first few days, but then all of our five thousands products got disapproved from enhanced listing and google do not give us a particular reason. We cannot find the solution from the articles provided. Many products were moved into pending without a reason. There is no useful support at all.

September 4, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the clarification you need in regards to the issue you are facing with your products. Although Google is best to direct you with this, I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to explain some details that could help. I look forward to communicating with you there.

SAHARA BOUTIQUE - VIP

Yes the support provided is just great. The software itself is a very friendly one. In addition to the extraordinary quality support provided by Shopify Support Team!!!

OEM Drone Parts Tested Certified Parts

i wish i could say something good about this app and the support i have received so far. the list is so long. despite authentic google channel it doesnt give any access to the feed. for which i have to use other apps and their charges are too high. its a real shame. i have 130k items which are suffering since the time i have started the store. datafeed items app are too high. i have 2 stores and both are suffering.

September 3, 2021

Hi there,

My name is William from Shopify support. Thank you so much for the feedback about our app as it helps us improve the channel moving forwards. I'll reach out to you in an email so we can discuss the challenges you are facing with the feed and elaborate on the suggestions you may have for us.

Lee's Provisions

I'm really trying to make this work, but it just isn't there. Other feed management apps just work, while this doesn't. Not being able to exclude variants is annoying as well...

Hi there,

William here from Shopify. Your statement is correct that currently we can only include or exclude at the product level not the variant level. I'm going to send you an email so that we get more context to your feedback and what features you need the Google channel to have.

My Gift Fashions

Well the automatic update when changing your item to Google is nice but you keep getting suspended if a product not right and the problem is very vague leaving you pulling your hair out to fix.
Now the bulk editor needs lots of work. First it list every item in my store to go through to pick what I wat to make available to google. Now way to search in the editor. So instead I find my product first and then edit it alone. Would work fine but that's when the problems start. You have to use a drop down menu to pick certain item fields, in the main bulk editor that is not a problem it is there. In the individual product edit the fields are there BUT there is no info in each drop down menu so you can't pick what google wants you to. You can't manually enter in the fields either. So I must send my products to Google incomplete. Then you get not listed because you have missing fields. So now your able to fix it. A whole lot of extra work for sure. Also Google is no help and the Facebook people are even worst on that app trying to open a store on the FB end.

Hi there,

My name is William from Shopify support. I can understand the challenges you experienced with setting up products for the Google channel. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve the channel moving forwards. I'm going to reach out to you over email directly so that we can get some more context on what changes you'd like to see and if we can resolve the issue you experienced.

Luxewelry

useless app, our account got disabled for misrepresentation policy (which is a mistake) we tried to contact the support to request a review, it's like if we talk to a bot

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the clarification you need in regards to the Misrepresentation message you are getting. Although Google is best to direct you with this, I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to explain some details that could help. I look forward to communicating with you there.

Cable5

I have over 159k products but it only picks 65k and they're reject most of the products. Their support is useless.

Hi there,

William here from Shopify. We appreciate the feedback that you have provided for the Google channel. I'm going to reach out to you over email directly so that we can investigate the potential causes for rejected products and why some were not sent over to Google.