Google channel

Google channel | Reviews

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Spiritual Magic Journey

Says my store does not meet the requirements?? What does this mean, any help fixing this......What can I do to fix this?

CALIGIO

Support, Is there anyone there at all?! Or have you released a product and don't do support! I have contacted you several times with a request and no response at all, I am already silent to do something. I blocked with next my tasks and just second week waiting any reply from your guys. Releasing a product, give resources to maintain or take money for the product but do it with quality!

VAIN

Google app acts as if it shows the products you tell them to show. Meanwhile they are showing random titles and descriptions with random products that are not listed for google ads. I recommend using google ads instead because this app is spending alot of money with 0 result.. (average click cost me 2.20? while in google ads i get them under 0,80)

Lyvisi Afriq Wear

Lyvisi Afriq Wear I moved to Shopify to see if I could get better traffic to my website through Google. I sell custom made goods and google has never worked with my website. Google continues to disapprove my merchant account. I feel that the entire process is a waste of my time, energy, and money.

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the clarification you need in regards to the suspension you are getting. Although these suspensions are set by Google and they are best to direct you with this, I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to explain some details that could help. I look forward to communicating with you there.

CocoCruz

It doesn't work. Products are constantly disapproved and its near impossible to work out the errors. It then tells you your google account has been suspended for policy violations. I'm "trying " to sell clothing, its non offensive, so there should be no issues.

Bobishop : Epicerie et produits cosmétiques Afro antillais en ligne

My Merchant Center account may be suspended, Shipping costs inaccurate (inconsistencies between flow and checkout pages on my website)
it's not normal

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the issue you are facing with the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to open up lines of communication. I look forward to communicating with you there.

Sunset Bricks

Terrible app that consistently provides unending grief. Other than the sporadic "your product is disapproved because we can't reach your landing page", the app overrides the tax settings in Google Merchant to charge taxes in all states, even though that's not my configuration in Shopify or Google Merchant.

November 30, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with the tax settings not syncing correctly. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Robyn | Shopify

Profumeria Mon Amour

This app creates a feed automatically and link it to your merchant center. However, it's a feed you have 0 control over and this will affect performance and tracking. I appreciate when the support replied to me, but their only suggestion was to add another app to download the feed (at the cost of 20$ a month). What's the point? Fortunately, I found Feed Donkey which does the job very well.

November 25, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that the customization possibilities offered by the Google Channel were insufficient for your business but am delighted to hear you've found a suitable app. I'm going to take a look over your account to see if there is anything further I can do to help you and will reach out via email directly.

Robyn | Shopify

ThePhoneCasePlace.com

They just don't respond. All of a sudden this app took every coupon code I've ever made and added them to merchant center, giving customers 100% off using test codes I made. This caused a huge problem with our business, and so far, 7 days later, nobody ever responded to my support ticket.

November 24, 2021

Hi there,

William from Shopify here, the situation you're describing definitely does not sound ideal so thank you for taking the time to review our app. Since this has store specific details that will be required to troubleshoot; what I'll do is reach out to you via email to discuss those details and get to the bottom of this request.

William | Shopify Support Specialist

NATVRAL LAVDE® Cosmetics Labs

Un mes esperando a que me solucionen el problema, activan y desactivan los productos sin ningún sentido, muy mala sincronización con la cuenta de merchant, no lo entiendo al final todo es un producto de google con el que gana dinero de todos nosotros, no entiendo el mal soporte y la mala asociación con sus productos.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 529 530