Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Spicy Deer

IT's nice and easy app for someone who would like to make online shopping mall ad.
Thanks for helping me with opening online shopping mall.

LaHookah

the best way to boost your business is here, easy to setup your account to launch your products on Google

angysbeauty.myshopify.com

Usé esta aplicación para ganar clientes en mi tienda online. me ayudaron mucho, gracias a ellos mi empresa funciona.

Devils Sales

its okay a little hard to understand how it works not to sure where my adds are going or how to see them on here

Brand Tec

Great instructions and guidelines to help improve our business and website.
Great step by step guidelins

Speed Art + Print

After some try and error were OK. It probably would help to receive some more details about the error is preventing publishing an item.

Neurella

It a little bit of a learning curve, but it has the features that I needed. For a basic user might be a little overwhelming.

MugandMouseDesigns

I cannot thank Google enough! This app has increased traffic to my store and I'm so very grateful! Thank you for helping out this small business! I really appreciate Google & Shopify for partnering up and supporting small businesses. THANK YOU!

Cosmetica Flash

Video Tutorial from Shopify is very useful. Steps by steps helps to configure the app very easy. Don´t try to configure the app without the tutorial

The Cuisinet

Real simple to use and very clear instructions. Works amazing!...........................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 504 505