Google channel

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

TikTokTek.shop

NHo help whatsoever. Instead, this App will cause your stores Merchant and Ads account to be suspended because it just throws any and all info for all your products (regardless whether the info is acceptable by Google's standards which are now recently crazy strict) So far my account has been suspended since October and not one person from Google or Shopify can tell me exactly why. I did manage to get a shortl list of 4 things to update or edit - 1 of which was to "remove my signup banner in my footer." I mean really??? A signup form is a vital part of ANY website! I removed it regardless in the hopes that I would see my account unsuspended but here we are and yes, you guessed it ... it's still suspended. Its ridiculous really! BAD APP!

December 13, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with a suspended Merchant Center account. While the decision lies with Google, we can definitely offer tips that can help to get a suspension lifted. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see how I can help you further.

skinnyfitpro.com

This the worst app i have ever used keeps saying that i should add ,refund policy and terms of service to my footer when its already there,i mean this is confusing

December 12, 2021

Hi there. Cathal here from Shopify. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. We usually see this issue when policies have been added from pages, rather than the policy section in your settings, however, I will look into this further for you now and follow up with you by email so we can get you set up as soon as possible. Thank you.

NZ KOOKAÏ

Used this app for a long time & it worked well, integrates seamlessly... until now. There's clearly a bug within the new phone number verification which keeps returning a 'too many attempts' error. I have been trying to get these shopping ads live for over a week. Super inconvenient & a waste of time. Surprised it hasn't been fixed by now. On top of this, the number is already verified with GMC! There has also been additional issues come up recently such as having a terms & conditions & refunds policies - when they already exist on the site the app makes you create additional ones. Please stop messing with this app and fix the bugs!

December 12, 2021

Hi there, Cathal here from Shopify. Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it. I will be looking into this now for you to see if we can help you get your phone number verified and get you set up on the app, and will reach out to you shortly by email. Thank you.

Daption

Using this app has caused me to be suspended by Google, and I haven't figured out how to sort it out yet. The associated feed from Shopify submitted attributes that cause issues with Google. And other attributes are required for certain categories, and I've yet to figure out how to customize it in a reasonable way. Shopify support is not helpful, nor is Google's. Very disappointing.

December 8, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with a suspended Merchant Center account. While the decision lies with Google, we can definitely offer tips that can help to get a suspension lifted. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see how I can help you further.

Robyn | Shopify

Spiritual Magic Journey

Says my store does not meet the requirements?? What does this mean, any help fixing this......What can I do to fix this?

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the issue you are facing with setting up the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to open up lines of communication. I look forward to communicating with you there.

CALIGIO

Support, Is there anyone there at all?! Or have you released a product and don't do support! I have contacted you several times with a request and no response at all, I am already silent to do something. I blocked with next my tasks and just second week waiting any reply from your guys. Releasing a product, give resources to maintain or take money for the product but do it with quality!

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the issue you are facing with the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to open up lines of communication. I look forward to communicating with you there.

VAIN

Google app acts as if it shows the products you tell them to show. Meanwhile they are showing random titles and descriptions with random products that are not listed for google ads. I recommend using google ads instead because this app is spending alot of money with 0 result.. (average click cost me 2.20? while in google ads i get them under 0,80)

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with your marketing campaigns. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in a direct email so that we can work on getting any issues resolved.

Robyn | Shopify

Lyvisi Afriq Wear

Lyvisi Afriq Wear I moved to Shopify to see if I could get better traffic to my website through Google. I sell custom made goods and google has never worked with my website. Google continues to disapprove my merchant account. I feel that the entire process is a waste of my time, energy, and money.

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the clarification you need in regards to the suspension you are getting. Although these suspensions are set by Google and they are best to direct you with this, I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to explain some details that could help. I look forward to communicating with you there.

CocoCruz

It doesn't work. Products are constantly disapproved and its near impossible to work out the errors. It then tells you your google account has been suspended for policy violations. I'm "trying " to sell clothing, its non offensive, so there should be no issues.

Bobishop : Epicerie et produits cosmétiques Afro antillais en ligne

My Merchant Center account may be suspended, Shipping costs inaccurate (inconsistencies between flow and checkout pages on my website)
it's not normal