Google channel

Sell where people search on Google and YouTube

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Glamazon

Location Sweden

Almost 70% my listings have not been approved. Error message says I need to add gtin, which I already had done. I have talked to google and they say the part with gtin cannot be read.

November 25, 2022

Hi there,

My name is William with Shopify support I see that you're having trouble with the GTIN field, I'll review your store and send you detailed advice on the next steps to navigate this error on the Google channel. We appreciate all reviews as they allow us the opportunity to assist you and they help us make a better app. Please watch for my upcoming email so I can discuss the account specific settings with you.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

VENTCOUVERT VDP SAS

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Our products are approved and synced in merchant center through content API, but not showing up in Google Shopping. Google allows free listing, and this app promise us the same, so I do not understand how can we show our products in Google shopping from our Shopify store... We also get warnings of color, size, gender (etc...), whereas we have lots of variants. I read on the Shopify website that it is not necessary to add these in case of having variants, but still we get the error in the google channel and in merchant center... I'm looking forward to hear from the support team, to help me resolve this issue.

November 28, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out with your feedback. My name is Chris and I work for Shopify support. I can take a look at your store and help you determine the steps we can take to reach a resolution. Please look for my upcoming email so we can talk about the specifics.

Glow Decor

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

All of our listings have been rejected due to an error message saying I need to add gtin, which we already done.

November 25, 2022

Hi there,

My name is William with Shopify support and I'd like to help you navigate this error on the Google channel. We appreciate all reviews as they allow us the opportunity to assist you and they help us make a better app. Please watch for my upcoming email so I can discuss the account specific settings with you.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

RoseBaie Paris

Location France

We migrated from woocommerce to shopify, where even though woocommerce had its issues, google was working fine. Now 50% of our products are rejected. Everything is correct, but this app is somehow rejecting a ton...

Truly Woollylicious

Time spent using app About 1 month

Absolutely dreadful app. None of my listings have been approved. Error message says I need to add gtin, which I already had done. Shopify, this is your app…..please sort it out.

Busted Knuckle Garage Gifts & Gear

Same story, all of our products are rejected by Google with no explanation. We surmised it was due to their being no UPC or GTIN codes, which is true. But we were also told we could override that by identifying our merchandise as custom. Don't see any way of doing that. If I could rate it zero stars, I would. Shame on Shopify for not correcting this for all of us.

EA Commerce srl

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 years

Although my products are complete with EAN and MPN, on my google Merchant it says it is missing! Can someone help me?

My Little Cakepop, llc

I also found this app to be garbage. Google won't approve any of my listings. If anyone has found this to work please let me know the secret.

Doves and Ravens

Absolute garbage. I've been trying for over a month to get my products listed on Google. They keep disapproving my listings. I've reached out to Shopify several times and they keep telling me it's Google's problem. I've tried reaching out to Google and it sends me to Google Ads, which doesn't help because it's the wrong department. Nothing helps me reach the Google Merchant Center help desk. There's such a huge lack of customer support and a very poor quality of integration. There's no clear instructions of why your listings get disapproved. I've read that other customers didn't have any issues on other ecommerce platforms such as WooCommerce. This suggests that it's definitely an integration issue between both Shopify and Google, and someone needs to take responsibility for the issues and fix them before Shopify loses customers due to this terrible performing app. There is absolutely no point to staying with Shopify if this app won't list your products. There's no other way to be seen online unless you physically share your website to social media platforms. It's absolutely ridiculous and has been the bane of my existence for the last 30+ days.

Hi there,

Vance here with Shopify! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with the app. I can understand the difficulty of this situation. I've sent you an email to offer further support and help resolve this.

Vance | Shopify Support

apop // apoptosisnyc.com

Time spent using app Over 4 years

100 CHARACTER MINIMUM REQUIRED 100 CHARACTER MINIMUM REQUIRED 100 CHARACTER MINIMUM REQUIRED 100 CHARACTER MINIMUM REQUIRED

Hello,

Jackie here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We're going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jackie | Shopify