Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Apache

Nice app. It helps me to connect google accounts easily and manage my ads through my shopify account

BeeMulberry

I have no objections. It's easy to set up, connect to Google Ads and Google Merchant, publish Google sales campaigns ... All in all, it does what it needs to do, and it works well.

Brandsonce

I still I do not know how it will works, but I would like to see that I'm engaging of getting more buyers on my Store, Google should think about people who coming from down for giving the the motivation

islestk

Is really easy to set up your store, and was really helpful about what to do on to the start the campaing.

De WarmeMat™

Super handig deze app! Als je er weinig verstand van hebt, helpt deze app je echt. Aanrader, zeker voor beginners.

Universal Vision Trading

After some initial challenges, I logged a query and received efficient support from the Google shopping support team. Our products now seem to be active on Google shopping so we look forward to seeing how this translates to sales.

globalfitnessmall

I wanted to sync my store to Google to get in front of more customers. The setup was simple and easy.

Moon Blossom Boutique

So far so good. relatively painless and easy set up. Great experience so far compared to some of the other sales channels out there.

The Max Welt Company

All very straight forward, Google alerted me to products details I needed to revisit. Great experience so far, thank you.

Kitty Cat Kits

The app was somewhat easy to use. I did have problems understanding the steps needed to meet all of the requirements. Even now I still am getting a message that says I haven't met all of the requirements but I have filled out each field to the best of my ability. I will continue to work with it just to make sure that I am not missing anything. Overall it was a good experience.