Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

www.miiebike.co.uk

Bit early to tell so far it may take me some time to get used to it and all of its features..This is all a bit new to me,so I don’t really know yet.

The Chakra Garden

I'm finding this almost impossible to use after a year of trying. I've contacted them and it is all way too technical for me to work through and I have been unsuccessful getting professional help with it either. Really disappointed in this one, I had hoped it would be easy to use.

ZipWalk.com

its absolutely amazing and one of the most user friendly apps i have ever used very self explanatory i recommend using this i used it for zipwalk.com and enjoyed how easy they have made it to use thank you.

Moroccan Beauty Rituals™

pretty easy set up. fumbled around a little but it pretty much set itself up. I have no tech experience so this was great

Waterlily Organics

Pretty easy to use once i got he hang of it. I don't really see where improvments need to be made. Thank you so much.

Lili's Home Boutique

Great app. It is a time saver. Now I don't have to take time to edit my product list and refresh the import data into google.

Smart Brew Chile

I use this app to increase my sells and is my first time. I hope to get good results. I would like to receive more informations.

Fashion Play

I have just begun to use this app and so far it is good. This will be useful for running ad campaigns.

Nuya's Essence Zanzibar

love it, google you are the best
I hope to grow so much with this tool. Increase sales and grow my brand.

WG Wholesale

For someone not technically smart. this was so much easier. Without it I would have waster so much time trying to learn how to do it.