Google channel

Google channel | Reviews

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Don't Bee Ugly Cosmetics

My google ads account was suspended for the very vague reason of "misrepresentation" so I call google support and the lady I spoke with says that I met all requirements and that nothing was wrong so I ask if she can fix it because it's urgent and she said I have to submit a request for review that could take up to 7 days... during my biggest sale of the year... BLACK FRIDAY!!! I am so frustrated I might move all my stores from google shopping. I can't begin to express my disappointment... I will lose thousands over this.

November 17, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the clarification you need in regards to the suspension you are getting. Although Google is best to direct you with this, I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to explain some details that could help. I look forward to communicating with you there.

Adil | Shopify

FROGSHOP

This app sucks. Been waiting to get approved for weeks now for the smart shopper campaign when its suppose to take 3-5 business days, tops. It Just says “pending”. Not sure why Shopify allowed this channel to be built if the developers do not respond and approve the issues listed here.

November 12, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with a stuck pending campaign. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Robyn | Shopify

QJ Riding Wear

After having no luck initially with this app until a negative review was written I have now had great support from john at shopify to get things moving and products approved. Now we will see if the spend gets results.

Global Seafoods North America

loaded app last week. So far one campaign was approved, but nothing in report, zero clicks, zero spend. increase daily limit up to $20 nothing. Product status also did not approved 30% dis approved, har to get what they need (Amazon and Walmart fine, but Google not).
Sent email to support asking how can be fixed, nothing in feed back. So far zero benefits from app

November 11, 2021

Hello,

Jacky here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jacky | Shopify

Floraria Secret Garden (SG)

3 weeks waiting for google to approve my products, but I keep getting errors even if everything is well set up. No support from shopify - they send me to google, but google sends me back to shopify. This app is a joke.. and is also not well documented. You have to blindly guess where every issue is coming from, optional fields are actually mandatory fields (you will find this on your own time..), and the bulk editor for google fields is a joke - you have to go page by page in order to find a product that needs a option checked for google.

November 9, 2021

Hi there,

William here a support specialist with Shopify. I see from your review that you've had some trouble getting your products approved and using the bulk editor. I also understand that the level of support you received was not at the standard you were expecting. I'm going to reach out to you via email to discuss the account specific details, please look out for my email.

William | Shopify Support Specialist

Exploro

I like this app. However, I didn't find an answer on how to add different values in "Google Shopping App Purchase" conversion action in Google Ads. Will I need to edit the code on Shopify or can I just add new value in "Enter a default value"? What if it's two different values? Thanks!

skyzoon

i used this app to help me do .and also he a good app to help every one to success for his business and he is support me all time .

My Yappy Place

I've been sturggling for about a month with my merchant account being suspended for "misrepresentation". They claim that when you're account is suspended, you'll receive an email with more details about the issue and information about how to fix it. The warnings are broad and leave you having to guess exactly where the problem is. When I've called the help center for more information, they've told me directly that their system is automated and not even they can tell me why my account is suspended. There is no way of seeing where an issue is and no information is provided about how to fix it.

November 4, 2021

Hi there,

Cathal here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, we really appreciate it. Although contacting Google is the best way to resolve this issue, as the suspension comes from them, I'll be sending you an email shortly to explain some details that could help. I look forward to communicating with you there.

Travfurler

Do what we did. Ditch the google app. Move to a paid app which integrates with Google shopping centre and get support from a proper app developer who can help solve your feed issues. Google wont help you.

November 4, 2021

Hey! I'm going to send you an email to see exactly what happened, and see if we can get to the bottom of what's been going on here. Please keep an eye out for an email from me.

Cíara | Shopify Support

snow-water

It worked for two weeks very well. After that it stopped working. No visible reason. No exsisting troubleshooting site.

November 2, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want you to get the support you need in regards to the issue you are facing with the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to explain some details. I look forward to communicating with you there.

Adil | Shopify