Google channel

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Rieti-en

i try to connect the my website&Google Shopping. but i dont know what happen. its coming up Ineligible for enhanced listing.
So i want a contract the CS team. But long time no answer..

December 16, 2021

Hi there,

William here from Shopify support, thank you for reaching out about your concerns with the app. Typically we're able to resolve errors like this but in order to do so I'll need to reach out to you directly over email to discuss account specific details. Please look out for my email.

William | Shopify Support Specialist

TOP-SHELF.de

Die APP hat bis vor kurzem gut funktioniert. Seit ca. einer Woche 12.12.2021 werden über die APP keine GTINs/EANs an die Google Merchant Center - Content API übertragen.

Ravenation.eu

Ich versuche Produkte die mehrere Farb- und Größenvarianten haben, zu Google Shopping hinzuzufügen. Jedoch scheint es, als müsste ich für jede Variante ein extra Produkt anlegen, wie beispielsweiße T-Shirt black gr. M, T-Shirt black gr. L und T-Shirt black XL. Das ist nicht praktikabel. Die Produkte die bei meinem Fulfillmentservice angelegt werden, haben bis zu 12 Farben mit den Größen XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL. Das sind 84 Varianten. Oder gibt es eine Möglichkeit bei den Google-Feldern, mehrere Farben und Größen anzugeben? Ich habe es schon mit "XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL" und "black, bottle green, burgundy, dark heather grey, ocean depth, plum, french navy, anthracite, stargazer, azure, skyblue, royalblue" versucht.. Mir ist aber selber schleierhaft, wie diese Eigenschaften auf die Varianten übernommen werden sollen, deren Felder unter dem Hauptprodukt aufgeführt sind, die ich nicht anklicken und bearbeiten kann. Warum können nicht einfach alle Informationen eines Produktes übernommen werden und dann werden noch notwendige Infos für Google wie Produktkategorie, Altersgruppe, Geschlecht und Zustand manuell hinzugefügt über den Bulk-Editor?

Island of Anime

Great App. The store is getting traffic from google because of this app. Yeah, it takes some time, like one week or two weeks, to sync with the shop. After that, all was good & I set up the whole thing alone with Google Support & Shopify Support. Have very easy marketing features. I hope this improves in the Future.

Safe Haven Music

Nuked my entire google shopping catalog. Over $3,000,000 in product pulled from google in one fell swoop. Not a trustworthy channel at all. Will replace with a third party app

December 13, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the issues you are facing with the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to open up lines of communication. I look forward to communicating with you there.

TikTokTek.shop

NHo help whatsoever. Instead, this App will cause your stores Merchant and Ads account to be suspended because it just throws any and all info for all your products (regardless whether the info is acceptable by Google's standards which are now recently crazy strict) So far my account has been suspended since October and not one person from Google or Shopify can tell me exactly why. I did manage to get a shortl list of 4 things to update or edit - 1 of which was to "remove my signup banner in my footer." I mean really??? A signup form is a vital part of ANY website! I removed it regardless in the hopes that I would see my account unsuspended but here we are and yes, you guessed it ... it's still suspended. Its ridiculous really! BAD APP!

December 13, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with a suspended Merchant Center account. While the decision lies with Google, we can definitely offer tips that can help to get a suspension lifted. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see how I can help you further.

skinnyfitpro.com

This the worst app i have ever used keeps saying that i should add ,refund policy and terms of service to my footer when its already there,i mean this is confusing

December 12, 2021

Hi there. Cathal here from Shopify. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. We usually see this issue when policies have been added from pages, rather than the policy section in your settings, however, I will look into this further for you now and follow up with you by email so we can get you set up as soon as possible. Thank you.

NZ KOOKAÏ

Used this app for a long time & it worked well, integrates seamlessly... until now. There's clearly a bug within the new phone number verification which keeps returning a 'too many attempts' error. I have been trying to get these shopping ads live for over a week. Super inconvenient & a waste of time. Surprised it hasn't been fixed by now. On top of this, the number is already verified with GMC! There has also been additional issues come up recently such as having a terms & conditions & refunds policies - when they already exist on the site the app makes you create additional ones. Please stop messing with this app and fix the bugs!

December 12, 2021

Hi there, Cathal here from Shopify. Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it. I will be looking into this now for you to see if we can help you get your phone number verified and get you set up on the app, and will reach out to you shortly by email. Thank you.

Daption

Using this app has caused me to be suspended by Google, and I haven't figured out how to sort it out yet. The associated feed from Shopify submitted attributes that cause issues with Google. And other attributes are required for certain categories, and I've yet to figure out how to customize it in a reasonable way. Shopify support is not helpful, nor is Google's. Very disappointing.

December 8, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with a suspended Merchant Center account. While the decision lies with Google, we can definitely offer tips that can help to get a suspension lifted. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see how I can help you further.

Robyn | Shopify

Spiritual Magic Journey

Says my store does not meet the requirements?? What does this mean, any help fixing this......What can I do to fix this?

December 6, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the issue you are facing with setting up the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to open up lines of communication. I look forward to communicating with you there.