Google channel

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

20REX

Location China

Our website has been established for a long time, but google merchant center has been suspended because of "Misrepresentation". Is this because of the use of shopify? Or what is the reason, can you help me? We opened a one-year shopify package at one time, but because of this reason, we have been unable to start the project.

Hi there,

Chris here with Shopify support, I work on the Marketplaces team at Shopify. We appreciate the feedback regarding the misrepresentation suspension, we're always trying to improve our app to prevent this from occurring. I'll reach out to you directly to follow up because there is information specific to your store for this type of account action, please look out for my email.

Chris | Marketplaces Support Specialist

EMARTBUY

very bad experience. Not approving my product. It keeps showing pending. I made all changes but still not approved.

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing getting your products approved. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address some of these concerns.

Jason | Shopify

Patissland

Location France

Hi, I need help, the GTIN of my thousands of products are not recognized, and consequently since a few days, no products can be active on google shopping, could someone please help me urgently, I will then update the review. Best regards

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with the GTINs not being recognized on your products. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address these concerns.

Jason | Shopify

Healthup Vitamins Store

it doesn't work, it says that all my products are a form of misrepresentation and when I try to contact google they suspend my account and are not offering any form of help.

May 8, 2022

Hey there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the issues you are facing with the Google Channel. Although Google is responsible for all account suspensions, I'll be sending an email out to you shortly with information that can help.

Thomas | Shopify

XBODY UK

Does not work! Constant "Publishing Errors" that stops our products from getting published on Google. The app then ask for a lot of information about each products, which would take an age to complete. Not a good solution!

May 8, 2022

Hi there!

Paola here from Shopify! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I understand you are seeing "publishing" errors in the Google Channel, while requesting you to add further information to your products. The publishing error can be a bit confusing, as it usually means there are warnings in your products and not that your products were not published per say. What counts here is if your products are approved to the Google Channel or not. However, we do recommend filling out as much information as possible in your products by using the Google Channel's bulk editor, as it will help Google to best determine your audience and improve your campaign's performance. Keep in mind that, some of the fields, are required by Google and we cannot override the requirement.

With that being said, I will reach out to you shortly with specific information about your store that can help you with the next steps. I want to make sure you have all of the information and tools to take the best out of our Google Channel for your business!

I look forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Shopify Support

Kinky Toy Store

I was using this app to manage products for my business and it seemed to be working fine. I got a message from Google asking me to visit their settings to verify, which I did and then I got the message that my account had been suspended. I think it's a good idea to have this app as a backup, but I think it's too inconvenient to use. https://www.kinkytoy.store https://www.shackled.me

romanshop-uk

Location Singapore

Works as expected, I was able to connect the dropshipping App with Shopify and Shopify with Google sales channel!

Nevaeh’s Closet LLC

It keep saying suspended due to misrepresentation. They told me to make sure I have my contact information visible along with the refund policy and shipping policy. I made sure all of that was there in multiple places. Still not approved.

May 2, 2022

Hi there,

William here with Shopify support, I work on the Marketplaces team at Shopify. We appreciate the feedback regarding the misrepresentation suspension, we're always trying to improve our app to prevent this from occurring. I'll reach out to you directly to follow up because there is information specific to your store for this type of account action, please look out for my email.

Cadsoft Solutions Limited

Broken after Google changed Merchant Centre data feed specification... https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/11905642?hl=en-GB In particular Shopify not delivering country sub-attribute... Provide delivery country sub-attribute: When providing the delivery [shipping] attribute, you now need to provide the country [country] sub-attribute to ensure that delivery prices are accurate. Item-level warnings ('Missing sub-attribute [country (sub-attribute of [shipping])]') have already been issued in the Diagnostics page to help merchants identify affected products and will move to errors starting today. This has resulted in none of our products being listed. Shopify please update ASAP

May 2, 2022

Hi there,

My name is William a support specialist with the Marketplaces team at Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to review our app and I would definitely like to get this issue resolved for you. Since it is specific to the item attributes in your store I'll reach out to you directly with some advice for how to proceed, please look out for my email.

Pro Computer Inc.

My account was suspended due to misrepresentation its unbelievable so many people this happening too right now, come on google shed some light so people can correct the error

April 28, 2022

Hi there,

My name is William with the Shopify Marketplaces team, this app is actually made and supported by Shopify not Google. As such we would not have the specific reason for your suspension. We do typically provide some steps to mitigate misrepresentation suspensions but the final decision rests with Google. I will still reach out to you to discuss your store specific details.