Google channel

Google channel

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.4)
Developer
Shopify
3.4
November 21, 2022

Although my products are complete with EAN and MPN, on my google Merchant it says it is missing! Can someone help me?

EA Commerce srl
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 years

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out with your feedback. My name is Chris and I work for Shopify support. I can take a look at your store and help you determine the steps we can take to reach a resolution. Please look for my upcoming email so we can talk about the specifics.

Chris | Shopify Support

November 21, 2022

I also found this app to be garbage. Google won't approve any of my listings. If anyone has found this to work please let me know the secret.

My Little Cakepop, llc
Time spent using app: 12 months

Chris | Shopify Support

November 20, 2022

Absolute garbage. I've been trying for over a month to get my products listed on Google. They keep disapproving my listings. I've reached out to Shopify several times and they keep telling me it's Google's problem. I've tried reaching out to Google and it sends me to Google Ads, which doesn't help because it's the wrong department. Nothing helps me reach the Google Merchant Center help desk. There's such a huge lack of customer support and a very poor quality of integration. There's no clear instructions of why your listings get disapproved. I've read that other customers didn't have any issues on other ecommerce platforms such as WooCommerce. This suggests that it's definitely an integration issue between both Shopify and Google, and someone needs to take responsibility for the issues and fix them before Shopify loses customers due to this terrible performing app. There is absolutely no point to staying with Shopify if this app won't list your products. There's no other way to be seen online unless you physically share your website to social media platforms. It's absolutely ridiculous and has been the bane of my existence for the last 30+ days.

Doves and Ravens
Time spent using app: 29 days

Hi there,

Vance here with Shopify! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with the app. I can understand the difficulty of this situation. I've sent you an email to offer further support and help resolve this.

Vance | Shopify Support

Edited November 28, 2022

100 CHARACTER MINIMUM REQUIRED 100 CHARACTER MINIMUM REQUIRED 100 CHARACTER MINIMUM REQUIRED 100 CHARACTER MINIMUM REQUIRED

apop // apoptosisnyc.com
Time spent using app: Over 4 years

Hello,

Jackie here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We're going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jackie | Shopify

November 18, 2022

Worse app in existance. We migrated from woocommerce, where even though woocommerce had its issues, google coms were working fine. Now 28% of our products are rejected. Spoken to suppliers, cross referenced codes etc, everything is correct, but this app is somehow rejecting a ton of products (over 600) and no one can say why other than we must have wrong barcodes........every brand is saying our details are right so no, they are not wrong. Weeks have gone by and we are making absolutely zero progress despite working on it every day all day, and into the early hours. If anyone has managed to get it to work im all ears.

Wake2o™