Google channel

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

LE COCON DE BÉBÉ

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Google et shopify vous propose une application qui configure mal vos campagne et personne peut vous aider à résoudre le problème...

Go Crossbow

Haven't been approved because I sell products that go against the standards of google. Check out gocrossbow.com and see for yourself.

Raptors Fanatics Unite

hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello

Heaven On Earth Candle Co

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have had a horrible experience they keep suspending my website. I have included all the policy and information required and I keep getting denied. My pictures have been pending for 2 weeks now with no details on what else to do and now I can't ask for another review. I have tried to complete all the fixes required. Now my account is suspended. I need help these codes make it impossible for an average Joe to set-up this website without adding more cost for a expert. I need HELP!!!!!!

May 20, 2022

Hi there,

William here from the Marketplaces team at Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about our app, this definitely helps to find the pain points for our merchants. While we don't make the decision as to suspending or reinstating Google accounts we can help you review your account for potential changes. I'll reach out to you via email to discuss your specific account.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

Oskari

Location Germany

Diese App verursacht schwerwiegende Probleme bei den Artikeldaten, so dass sämtliche Artikel von Google abgelehnt werden. Dies hat zur Folge, dass das Merchants Konto suspendiert wurde.

securvaillance

Time spent using app About 1 month

SAME AS OTHERS very terrible experience they keep suspending my new website ive included all the policy and information and still keep getting denied claiming misrepresentation with no details on what else to do and now i dont see a way to ask for another review anymore

Hey there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the issues you are facing with the Google Channel. Although Google is responsible for all account suspensions, I'll be sending an email out to you shortly with information that can help.

Athena

Fry's Pet Supplies

Time spent using app 1 day

Google suspended my account claiming I had a parked domain... which is not true. I contacted their customer service which was no help. I've now given up and deleted the app. I should have just taken the hint from the previous reviews and avoided this all together.

Hi there,

DEPLEJS

Location Sweden

Thet have suspended my Account for Policy Violation: Website needs to be improved but won't help me identify what to fix. I have mailed several times but they only redirect me to the same page that wont helt me. Highly disappointed.

leisurelyapparel

They suspended my account for misrepresentation, but won't help me identify what to fix if anything. Highly disappointed.

May 14, 2022