Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Quality Yarn and Art Supply

I used this to track info. Track SEO. Still have yet to actually try it. Great app for reaching customers on a consistent basis. I'm not sure because i still have to add it yet thanks

Navas Lab Apparel

great but we haven't used it yet. great but we haven't used it yet.great but we haven't used it yet.great but we haven't used it yet.great but we haven't used it yet.great but we haven't used it yet.great but we haven't used it yet.great but we haven't used it yet.

www.Spogashop.de by Hansson Intl. GmbH

Top! Sehr glücklich mit dem Ganzen Google channel bisher. Werde Dies weiter testen und hoffentlich gute Resultate erzielen.

Fire Guy Store

I just started and Google always delivers. So I gave you 5 stars. Shopify is a great app and I am a live performer learning to get digitally stronger.

JiLu Jewelry

as a person not familiar to google shopping, could just follow clearly guided every step , finished easily and very quick finished. super

Petals Flower Bar

I used this app to promote my business. It took a while and I am still understanding it as we grow.

Curls + Controllers

It was really easy to set up. And a great tutorial to help. I'm still waiting on approval. But I like the idea of free google listings

Human Rights Clothing

I used this app to sale online, I love it. If you have a business you have to have this tool. 10 stars

Exclusive Engravings, LLC

This is app does what it is intended to do. It gives you a face on the Google shopping channel. I look forward to all its features!

Thirty Five Park

I just started to really utilize this App, and I must say that so far so good. It's already more effective than the platform I just left. I definitely see the ability to be successful, especially with all the tools and support.