Google channel

Sell where people search on Google and YouTube

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Stickyrama

Do not install the app "misrepresentation" issues like everybody else. Simply unusable; try something else.

September 30, 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify! Thank you for taking your time to tell us a little bit about your experience. I completely understand that the Misrepresentation can be quite confusing and, although Google doesn't share any further details with us, I'm happy to share information I have gathered from my personal experience.

I will be reaching out to you through email shortly!

I look forward to chatting with you.

Paola | Support Shopify

OnHandItems

when submitting my products, all were disapprove as well as suspending my account for misrepresenting.... I go to diagnostics and the issue states "Disapproved or invalid (1 country)" what does this mean? I thought Shopify would sync our products through merchant?

September 29, 2022

Hey there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the issues you are facing with the Google Channel. Although Google is responsible for all account suspensions, I'll be sending an email out to you shortly with information that can help.

timwilmot

Impossible to get Shopify linked to YouTube. keep getting automated emails saying misrepresentation or policy violations. Nobody at GMC or YT team can provide a solution. Gave up in the end. Fail. Been a month now and support still can't figure it out!

September 29, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review so we can get your feedback to the right team at Shopify. My name is William and I'm from Shopify support, I'll be reaching out to you via email to help you sort out the challenges you've identified here.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

BunddledUpExtensions

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Not accurate my items are uploaded from shopify and it keeps saying misrepresentation. I'm tired of the hassle with google.

September 27, 2022

Hi there,

Ashley here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support.

Ashley | Shopify

Fashion Alibi

Very confusing. I don't know where to start or end, It would be extremely helpful to show tutorials or break down instructions on how to upload inventory. I'm having to google everything and the only thing I'm getting is a headache. Shopify experts don't even know what to do half the time.

September 27, 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with the Google Channel App. I would love to understand more what is happening on your end to be able to help you get the channel working. I will be reaching out to you through email shortly.

I look forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Shopify Support

Get It Mama

App does not save metafields for products. I fill out what it wants and it will not stay saved. This is extrememly frustrating.

Wollhuhn

Location Germany

Changes in the feed aren't synchronised, missing fields still show up. With this lack of functionality the app is not useful.

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support.

Vance | Shopify

T. Madness Designs

This is ridiculously hard there if no reason for it shopify please help make the setup process easier for beginner users. Google is so important to our businesses. HELP

Hi there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggle you are facing with your account. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address this concern.

woodtoybox

Insanely difficult to use, the functionality is split between 3 different products and google can't take in feed data properly even though every field is filled out. really horrible customer support by a giant corporate giant that doesn't care about you whatsoever

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I've sent you an email to connect and offer further support to work through any issues you're facing.

Vance | Shopify

Happy Pets

Location Switzerland

My account gets suspended as soon as I submit my products... The support is not helpful. Hence giving it one star.

September 21, 2022