Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

simquility

The app is easy to use. Easy to understand and now my products are available to the general public in one more channel. I like this, more apps should be as easy to use as this one.

Voloio

I used this app in order to connect my GAds and GMC accounts, and also to synchronize my business information. It's so easy and so nice. Thank you.

Morguni

jgjtyjtyjtyjtyjtyjtyjtyjtytyutyjtyjtyjtyjtyjtyjtyjtyjtyjytjtyjytjtyjtyjtyjtyjtyjytjytjtyjtyjtyjytyjytjytjy

Quayboards

I installed this app on my shop, it was easy to install and set up with clearly outlined instructions.

3LLER¿

i just love it its amazing and a life saver ya'll should have one i opened up my shop and each way you get a lead on what to do i recommend it

cart2mart

very easy and convenient for me, every instruction made by Google is very helpful for me, easy to use, and easy to understand

WexHome

Great for bringing the best to me and my products. I have to easily feed my products to the sales channel

Beets Food

Fitness Zamalla

Very simple and easy to use, and straight to the point. I would highly recommend this app to anyone interested.

Groove Identification Solutions

Was pretty straight forward to setup. Ran into a couple issues connecting it to my Google Ads account, but was able to figure it out. Waiting for my products to connect to the Merchant Centre.