Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Kwality

Makes it much easier as if you go to do these things with the relevant google pages yourself you get a bit of information / options overload

TDLK Essentials

I used this app to help me get started using and uploading my products. First time user and it was easy to use.

Civil Life

お世話になります。 貴社のアプルを通じて、より世界中の多くのお客に弊社の商品を提供できばと思います。設定も使用方法もわかりやすく、大変ありがとうございます。 今後とも引き続き宜しくお願い致します。 Civil Life

JOOLTOOL

Couldn't be easier to set up if you already have a Google AdWords account. Will provide more updates as we use it.

slimthickbyjuas.com

hoping I can get sales sooner i just want to run my store with sales and to be successful with customers

Embrace Your Body & Soul

I used this app to help me troubleshoot missing product information. It was quick and fast forward and helped me start advertising my products. I had need to add specific product information and remove a store that had disapproved products. I now understand Google's policies. Thank you!

HomeforArtists

Die Einrichtung war einfach Super , jetzt muss ich es erst testen. Ich muss mir erst noch die Videos und Anleitungen anschauen. Aber bisher guter Eindruck.

Crude Beauty

I'm just about using the app but so far so good it seems credible and I would recommend to people if need be.

bag&bones

The app was easy to install and didn't take long to get up and running. I wouldn't hesitate recommending it if you're planning to advertise via Google's services.

BAPOnline

I used this app to set up my merchant centre and link it to my shopify store. I particularly like the pop up explanations and help boxes guiding you through the process.