Google channel

Sell where people search on Google and YouTube

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

House of Birkbeck

Time spent using app About 1 month

useless. No help from anyone. It keeps saying my products are not approved and to add an mpn but I have.

September 6, 2022

Hi there,

Nate here from Shopify. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with the Google channel app. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding those product errors in the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to open up the lines of communication and help where I can.

- Nate | Shopify

Real Rife Machine

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Seamless workflow my butt. Your integration is horrible. Can’t even fetch images with saying the product failed. 6 hours of my life gone because I thought it was me, but it was always you. Not worth the hassle.

September 1, 2022

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use Google channel on your store and leave a review. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.

LiBee and Co

The app is constantly telling me that my products are fraud and not valid. I have tried for the last few weeks to get this straightened around but nothing works. This app needs worked on a lot. How can my products not be valid when i have "IN STOCK" "ON HAND" inventory. when i spoke with someone at google they kept telling me to do something i didnt know how to. i dont think it should be this complicated to get my products added to google for ads. im not a multimillion dollar company that has the money to pay a ton of people with master degrees to get my SMALL business up and running. why does this company have to be so difficult to work with? i just want spend money with them to advertise my REAL ON HAND IN STOCK ON LOCATION products with.

August 31, 2022

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I've sent you an email to connect and offer further support to work through any issues you're facing!

Vance | Shopify

Proshopclick

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 14 hours

Estou gostando do App, esta sendo muito pratico e fácil de usar, agiliza o trabalho, desta forma sobra tempo para outas praticas mais complexas!

Evergreen Mountain Sports

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Unable to get any support on this Shopify App. GTIN's are not properly syncing to the merchant center which has caused Google to suspend my account.

Just Tall

Can't group products with different sizes into single listings. So it's useless really. Definitely dont need dozens of listings, 1 listing for each size!!!

The Key Planner

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

The app is full of bugs and there is no customer service help what so ever. The app got stuck on the verification stage, absolutely useless.

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use Google channel on your store and leave a review. I understand you are experiencing some difficulties with the verification steps in the channel. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide some support for you on this.

Romell's

I struggled with setting up this app at first I fixed some of the issues I was having thus far. I do have a question though, is there a way I can get my products to show without the GTIN or MPN number?

Princore GmbH

Location Germany

After connecting my YouTube brand channel all products are imported to YouTube. But you are unable to connect to my main Google Ads account. You can only use your Google Ads account if you have a personal YouTube account. Almost no professional YouTuber uses a personal YouTube account. A YouTube brand account does not have its own email address and thats why you can not access to Google ads.

August 26, 2022

Hi there,

Nate here from Shopify. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with the Google channel app. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the issues you are currently facing with the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to open up the lines of communication and help where I can.

Nate | Shopify

Sukadia

Location Hong Kong SAR

Perhaps because it was installed on Shopify, the HTML tag cannot be authenticated on the Google Search Console.
It does not register on the site map.
Tell me the solution

August 25, 2022

Hi there,

Nate here from Shopify. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with the Google channel app. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the issues you are facing with the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to open up the lines of communication and help where I can.

- Nate | Shopify