Google channel

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Pledge Project

Google is the absolute worst partner for any business owner on shopify. You will set up your account and in the process get suspended. Why? They won't tell you but they will refer you to their help articles. You will "Click to Fix" and nothing get fixed. The worst experience, multiple ties on multiple stores. Never again.

February 22, 2022

Hi there,

Nataly here from Shopify. Thank you for providing that feedback, we truly appreciate you taking the time to do so. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with the Google channel. I'm going to go ahead and look into your account and will be reaching out by email to open up the lines of communication to see how I can help.

Nataly | Shopify

Coastal Metal Art & Design

What a nightmare to use for everyday folks. This app and Google has a long way to go. Google seriously needs to work on support and correcting their own errors before offering so many services. I've been trying to get this set up correctly for what seems like 3 years now. So many errors and such a royal pain to use.

February 22, 2022

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you've been struggling to get the app set up properly. I'm going to look into your account more closely and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here to see how I can help you any further.

Robyn | Shopify

Don Pedro Z

Merchant Konto gesperrt, ständige Probleme und keine Hilfe vom Support. "Account suspended due to policy violation: Website needs improvement"
Dies ist der Grund... Seite muß verbessert werden, obwohl alle Richtlinien eingehalten wurden. Sorry, aber wenn man schon eine App anbietet, dann sollte auch ein guter Support dazugehören und nicht an Google verweisen, denn denen kann das egal sein.

Happy Houseplants Ltd

Just a quick review for Cherry in the Shopify support team who has helped set up our merchant center feed using this app. Cherry has been incredibly patient and helpful, with absolutely superb customer service and kindness. If you run an online shop it's critical you can sell on google so appreciate those struggling with the app will leave bad reviews BUT as anyone knows who runs a shop clients and customers rarely leave reviews for good service but Cherry service was outstanding and I am very grateful for her support.

Coastal Sea Treasures

Have an ad test pending since Oct 2 2020. I can't delete it cant pause it google was no help when i reached out to them to attempt to have it removed. It states its waiting for their approval over a year later. Cant make a new ad because of this "pending" one. Totally useless app

February 14, 2022

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for providing that feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are having with setting up campaigns on the Google Channel. We do want to make sure that the channel is working as expected for you so I'm going to dig into this and follow up with you in an email.

Adil | Shopify

MexicoMiAmor

Edit after Shopify Support contacted me:
I changed to 5 stars because the Shopify Support really helped me to fix it.
I'm pending in my opinion, if I should give 4 or 5 stars, because such things "happened" while using the app, but I can't say if it's a fault of Google Merchant Center/Search Console or Shopify could give more hints in the App backend, how such things could be solved or a picture by picture story which settings you should enable or disable to prevent issues. But for now it's working good again and 5 stars are good for an app that manages the connection for free and for a support that really helps. Edit:
Without a reason the Google Site Crawler starting from February 6th suddenly reads the product price without the added tax value (while the Shopify Google Channel App Feed submits the final product price) of course both values are different which now leads to the "not approved" products in the merchant center...something has to be done from Shopify so that the site crawler catches the customers end price. -
Somehow since 2-3 days several products that were listed correct are now not accepted because of "price differences" between feed and site crawling, but the prices mentioned do not exist in our shop. We don't know what's going on and why this price gap happens.

February 10, 2022

Hi there,

My name is Jacqui from Shopify Support.

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback is incredibly valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with Google. I'm going to follow up with you in an email and see where I can help and resolve your concerns.

Jacqui | Shopify Support Specialist

Katze Boutique

I'm using the Google channel over 2 years and I'm very happy with the App.
Very easy to set it up. Thank you..

Relojería Mon Regal

todos mis articulos tienen el código de barras/GTIN en el producto pero en google da error de GTIN. No se como se puede solucionar.

print4you.store

Ob Benutzerdefeniert oder nicht die APP gibt nicht die GTN/Barcode so weiter . Ich verlange umgehend eine Behebung der Probleme die von dieser APP kommen.

Noa Noa DK

Hi Shopify, There seems to be a problem where if dont have a custom product and you dont input the MPN, the App will not send the Barcode/GTIN over to Google.
This problems seems to have been here for a month or two now. If you input the Barcode/GTIN into the MPN and not Ticking the custom product, Google Merchant Center will then get the GTIN.
This is just not a reliable fix if you work with +5.000 products, and you get edit this is bulk. You have to edit in manually pr. product which is not worth the time compared to downloading, buying and paying for another app.

February 2, 2022

Hi there,My name is Ashley from Shopify support.

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with Google. I'm going to follow up with you in an email and see where I can help.

Ashley | Shopify Support Specialist