Google channel

Sell where people search on Google and YouTube

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Clover Lake Boutique

I spend hours putting in custom product info and seconds later it kicks right back out again. I am incredibly frustrated! This is a waste of time and effort.

September 12, 2022

Hi there,

Nate here from Shopify. Thanks for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with the Google channel app. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing these issues, and we definitely want to make sure that these are resolved. I'll be sending an email out to open up the lines of communication and help where I can.

- Nate | Shopify

Bernice Milldred - Christian Homeschool

Account suspended and no one tells you the reason. They only provide you with long documents to guess what the reason is. Contacted support and they say no reason for suspension, but still denied when review requested. It is all a mystery ... or maybe only for those they want to do business with.

September 12, 2022

Hey there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the issues you are facing with the Google Channel. Although Google is responsible for all account suspensions, I'll be sending an email out to you shortly with information that can help.

Thomas | Shopify

WWW.GOINGDEEPSNORKELS.COM

Time spent using app Over 3 years

can not get it to work...keeps unpublishing items due to gtin/mpn..We have custom products that do not have these. Tried everything we read about to fix this issue..Is useless

September 10, 2022

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I've sent you an email to connect and offer further support to work through any issues you're facing!

Vance | Shopify

unmanned.store

Ive tried to get my Google Merchant center unlocked for 2 months now. Keeps getting disapproved for Misrepresentation but no information on how. Updated all info with information it asks but immediately it goes and shuts down the account. Absolutely zero support from help desk.

September 10, 2022

Hi there,
Vance here with Shopify! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with the app. I can understand how frustrating this situation must be. I've sent you an email to offer further support and help resolve this.
Vance | Shopify Support

Detocx Superfoods

Absolutely terrible support and very unclear on why account keeps getting disapproved. For 6 months I tried contacting helpdesk regularly and they always deflect the questions and buy time. Its very frustrating working with google and they need to get their act together. Dont recommend of use !!

September 7, 2022

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Google channel on your store and leave a review. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.

Exotic Bazaar

Location Australia

It doesn't pickup product variations and discounts. It randomly rejects my products saying the price doesn't match the landing page price when there is discount or variations

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support!

Vance | Shopify

Kippi Dog Beds

Location Australia

I've been stuck for 2 weeks on "Checking your site claim" after linking Google Merchant Centre account with this app. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, same thing just gets stuck on checking site claim. Also the content API doesn't seem to work as a primary feed, I am having to use a separate Google Sheets to even get the products to show up in the GMC dash.

hook2cook

seems like a common problem people are having. does not link without flagging misrepresentation. I am trying to link my store to my youtube channel and it's not working.

Pretty Hare

I have problems ALL the time with this channel! There is always something wrong with my site ...misrepresentation... bla bla bla,,,, I had these same problems with my other store! This is one of the most frustrating things to deal with as a website owner! So much stress, so little accomplished!

Hey there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggle you are facing with your account. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address this concern.

Thomas | Shopify

Yellowbird Foods

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Integration does not work. I've had a Google Ads account for years now that's connected to our Google Merchant Center (also connection issues with this), but it doesn't seem to want to pull that information into Shopify. The only option I have is to create a new Google Ads account... why? I go into Google Account and everything on my end is linked, verified, and claimed. What is this app even for? Nothing works.

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use Google channel on your store and leave a review. At the moment, the Google channel can be used to run Google ads, from directly within your Shopify admin. Any ads launched and ran from within your Google Ads account, will not sync to the Shopify admin. In this case, I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.